Temprature, Virus, Time was faster for me.

Ok this has happened to me before… When i was sick and had a temprature somtimes, like i have the flu right now, somtimes, but rarely everything would speed up, i serisouly dont know what happened this is what i experience: it happened last night, temprature of 38.9 degrees celcius.: everything i do seems to be done 5x faster then normal… i cannot understand anything, when i speak on the phone people seems to speak alot faster, my heart seems to beat alot faster… also when i am in bed it feels like i am pushing the bed down, and i cannot lie on a bed, also a blanket pisses me off, it is very weird but i just CANNOT have anything but my clothes on me. Does this happen to anyone else, it happened a few times when i was a kid, it rarely happens but still, if someone knows why the hell this happens please explain!!! it is so weird and uncomfortable.

Maybe you were so ill that your brain slowed down, thus making everything look go faster?

i used to have similar experiences in my old house as the bedrooms were always really hot.

sometime i would get so hot time would slow right down or seem to speed up. I would be hot and everything about my body would seem to slow down i would start to see things on my wall paper(or if i shut my eyes i would see them) that looked like rolling haystacks, which would get larger and slower - which would cause me to become dillirious. Sometimes i would seem to move really fast and not understand what the heck was going on.

Usually a good cold drink/ice would sort me out as it cooled me down, at one point i started blacking out and having no memory of what happened and it was actualy very frightning - so we called out the doctor, though by the time he got there i was ok again he said it was caused by being too hot.

when I get a fever I just kinda feel strange. It’s almost trippy, but at the same time in no way pleasant. Never noticed a change in time though.