Auras or a simple brain function?

I read something about Auras. They are sussposed to originate from the energy within or charka. It said that a blue book was seen as a yellow aura and a red book was seen as green aura. I noticed that yellow is the complimentry of blue, and green is the complementry of red.

So could it simple be a way the brain processes visual. The light coming off of an object is reversed to a complimentry colour, when the brain tries to see it.

Or am I mistaken. Can Auras really be real. I wasn’t to sure what they were.

Technodreamer :cool:

I have noticed when flying kites, especially against a plain grey sky, that there is a yellow aura around my purple kite. Yellow being the complimentary colour of purple.

How do people take photos of auras??

If you want a real skeptic view on auras read this: skepdic.com/auras.html
it says that If you see auras, you may not be psychic; you may have a brain or vision disorder. See your physician ASAP. hehe

lmfao a brain or vision disorder. wow they are really scrapping in tehe dark there.

For two years now i have been training to see them. I have become to the point that if i try i see a natural creamy white sort of color around people. I see green around my own body when i am med or have just finished, i see blue when people are being creative or thinking about somthing spirtual. (these colors are waht i see not from any book, i feel waht the books say are not at all true, but than again maybe i havent read a good book)

I dont think it has anything to do with the opp color. And i sure as hell dont think it has to do with you haveing a problem in the brain. I might go to that web site and give em some :cool:

Anyways. Everything has an aura right. living dead, moving or not moving. you get the point. The aura is somthing that the brain seems to have blocked out. because anyone can see it with time, and practice. just like anything else i guess.

So i think the brain blocks this out for two reasons or maybe three lol.

1. We no longer need to see them and there are also a lot of other crap flying around ie. sound waves radio stuff and whatever else we can pick up.

2. We blocked them out because they have become a nussance to have around. Think about this, when we had them a long time ago and everyone could see them, we saw maybe 20 people in a day. Now a adays you see well over 1000 people in a day if not more. well i do :smile: so we need to tone down our sences, just like we do with our hearing and how bright things are too.

3.Society has stated they dont exist so people who think they see them at a young age, try and not see them so they can fit in with the rest of us.

Right points made i think. That is just my theory so dont blast at me anyone, i didnt get that out of a book, just off my head, but by all means disagree if u like, or add onto it.

Auras i think are somthing that we all can see. and we always have been able to. Just like the other stuff taht “psychics” can do. I hate that term cause it makes psychic look better than any one else. or they have somthign that we dont. they should be called gifted with abiltys not psychic.

Everyone one of us has to some degree psychic abiltys. You do trust me. Some time in your life, you will know waht some 1 else is thiniing, you will have a dream about the future you will proablly see a spirt too, but you , if you are like the rest of this world, will pretend you didnt, so there for block out any further chance of enhancing you abilty.

Sorry about the spelling lol i am very tired

Richard

This comes back to mystics idea of the Eastern in the “Can we live with no body” topic. If we are all one then we can read everyones mind at once.

I wouldn’t call Auras a disorder, but a way the mind process visual information. I think it has nothing to do with spirtuality, but that when we fell angry our skin pigmentation changes to a red colour. This will effect the Aura. Although the colour change might be very slight it effects the aura quite alot.

Technodreamer

I think that auras exist, and agree with pretty much what timeless_soul said. Some people see them since they are a child, and some people dont. and the ppl who do see them, are scared because that kind of stuff is not considered in the range of ‘normal’, and it isnt explained. But you can also develop an ability to see them by practice.
Ive read that 97 different cultures describe auras, they have different names, and some explain them a bit differently, but basically they describe the same phenomenon.

Also Valerie Hunt, a professor of kinesiology at UCLA discovered that an electromyograph could pick up presence of a human energy field.
I found this out from The Holographic Universe written by Michael Talbot, which is a book I would definetely recommend anyone to read who is even the slightest bit interested in paranormal stuff, and I know some ppl in this forum have read it.
this is Dr. Hunts site which I found with some info.
bioenergyfields.org/