LDing causes alien abductions (beware!)

I heard they were searching for it, but never heard that they actually found some - did they? :eh:

there was bacteria found in a rock 3or some years ago from mars. But the full on non-believers said that it could have been one from Earth since the rock was here for a while.

Though i would love them to find it on mars or somewhere, that would be very interesting :smile:

Sorry, I just have to reply to this topic. :content:

No offence, I think its amusing how there’s more American Alien Encounters than in Europe, or any where else. :rofl:

Better start up that StarWars project Bush. I wonder why the Russians didn’t want him to go through with it. :hmmm:

Yes, I’m sure there must be life out in space somewhere. Could you try shared dreaming with aliens? You get a Yellow Directries. Goto the aliens page and invite one in. Just a though.

Technodreamer :cool:

There is increasingly more evidence appearing that the Viking mission of 1976 actually DID discover chemical traces on Mars which indicate the presence of life. For some reason these clues have been put aside for more than 25 years now. On the other hand, there is more evidence that the meteorite samples from Mars aren’t reliable clues for life.
Some links:

news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/science/nature/2941826.stm
spacedaily.com/news/mars-life-03d.html
firstscience.com/site/articles/martian.asp

Actually, here in the US I hear most abduction stories coming from Europe. Also, isn’t Europe the “crop circle capital?” Since I believe in some of these abduction cases, I’m not picking on Europe. I just think that these stories are worldwide and not limited to the US.

Starwars? That was during Ronald Reagan 1983, not Bush, and it had nothing to do with Aliens. It was to reduce the threat of nuclear weapons. Educate yourself about that program by reading Reagan’s speech here:
https://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/cold.war/episodes/22/documents/starwars.speech/

One thing that I find really annoying is how the topic of abductions turn into a silly joke. To the poor people that witness this, it is not a joke … . and it prevents them from living a normal life.

Another comment from the BBC link puts my views into words perfectly:

Post-traumatic stress disorder isn’t something that just “happens.” Something causes it.

Sorry to our American friends but sometimes we start seeing the funny side of things without realising we may hurt someone.
:neutral:

I’m sorry. :crying: I didn’t mean to offend anybody. I think it’s cool the way you here about alien abductions in Europe.

Oops, I didn’t know it wasn’t Bushes Idea. But Bush is in power at the moment. I was relating to an earlier:

Xenesis wrote:

So you would have to start the StarWars project up to eliminate them. However I was only joking. The Japanese and the Australians obviously aren’t aliens, just as the English (UK & American) aren’t aliens. :neutral:

Couldn’t the stress be bough on by real livley dreams. Or aliens trying to send messages in dreams?

I was wondering (on a more serious note) wether you think we could all be some computer simulation made by Aliens. So we don’t exist. What do you think?

I just finsished reading the artical. I feel sorry for the guy. He was right all along. Had they had the project up and running they may have avoided the Twin Tower disaster. Is it up and running? More research.

aww, don’t cry. :wink:

I only wanted people to treat abduction stories with a little more credit. It seems it’s hard for most people to take this topic seriously.

. . As for starwars, that’s a whole new topic. As an American I’m glad that such a program never took place. I find weapons in space a little too threatening.

moogle, no need to apologize :smile: . . . though I’m curious why you quoted fabi. :wink:

I just read another artical about the project. It goes against China and Russia’s treaties with America. It also contributes to Global warming and envioromental problems. Not forgeting the threat. On second though I can’t see how it would stop the Twin tower disaster.

By the way, if anybody on this Forum thinks my atitude towards any body is out of order do not be afraid to tell me. I remember some thing about this Forum member everyone dredded, I don’t want to end out like that. (Or you could start a topic: “We all hate Technodreamer” :grin: Just joking, no really. Don’t bother!)

I quoted him as it made me smile as I was reading the posts as if I remember right I think he didn’t say anything. By the way sorry for giving Fabius a sex change operation if he/she is a female like me. :wiske:
I originally posted a funny response and then right away saw the post above me and realized it might have upset others who may be surfing and not realize how nice we all are really. So I edited it to an apology. :smile:

I’ve heard of alien-abduction related things from Mexico too. None from Europe yet… As an American, I still find it pretty funny that most people seem to hear about things like alien abductions from America.

Well, I bet we’d see more of the aliens if they met different people… I mean, think of the type of people you always hear about them encountering. They probably no longer consider Earth a worthy place to even stop for gas at :cool_laugh:

Yeah, I’ve heard a lot of stories from Mexico also. Does anyone remember the mass UFO sightings over Mexico City in the 90s? The whole darn city witnessed serveral UFOs.

This is such an unfair comment! People from all walks of life have similar abduction stories. Where are you getting your sources?
If you imagine that all abductees are straw chewing farmers, or back-wood hillbillies. . . then you are way off and shouldn’t have made that comment.

There have been policeman, doctors and even politicians with similar stories. US President Reagan has even seen a UFO, although not abducted. Reagan often mentioned UFOs and Aliens and has so far been the only World leader to acknowledge a possible threat from these creatures.

Some abductees refuse to mention their experience for the exact reason of your comment. “think of the type of people you always hear about them encountering.” . . it makes them out to be some type of fruit loop.
Respectable and intelligent people experience this also, but some refuse to broadcast it as loud as others to protect their reputation.

The place with the highest frequency of UFO sightings is a town called Bonnybridge, in Scotland, though they don’t seem to be abducting anyone.

I just couldn’t let Mexicans get all the glory.

Thank you Badcandlejack!! I knew I heard this somewhere before, I just couldn’t remember the country. I even used google for a while to find out statistics… . but with no luck.

From searching I did find a page that said 82% have “Lucid dreaming ability” after abductions. :peek: :alien:

Atheist, your post really made me laugh. :lmao: I really could picture the Continent of Australia flying away as a space ship. :happy: You crazy Aussies with your weird animals with funny names. :wink:

So Scotland has the highest number of sightings. I wonder what place has the highest number of abductions? . . if there is an honest way of finding out. . . Since most are quiet about this topic.

Some days I wish aliens would come take me away :angry:

Nah, I don’t think you’d like that very much. What with all the probing and such. You’d probably be better off just killing yourself.

Oh wait - not everyone shares my sense of humor, right?

lol friendly aliens preferably Atheist. The cool ones that’ll teach me about their advanced technology. The mean aliens can take someone else.

Why scotland? Or mexico? If I were an alien (and I am) I would pick the biggest land mass I could see. More of a chance of life on it. So I would go around abducting the Asian area.

Besides… sightings in scotland. England scotland. If you’re not talking about NEW scotland in America then the British only make up this stuff to make Britian seem more important that it actualy is. Again, I’m only joking, so don’t take offense.

I read something about them now sky searching in BonnyBridge, although I couldn’t find BonnyBridge on an atlas.

Another quote from: https://ufoarea.bravepages.com/events_scotland_65.html

If you want more of the story then click on the URL.

Er… ok this hole thing im about will sound very strange, so approach with caution!
I read somewhere that this guy traveled to a distant planet and talked to alien life forms, he told them about Jesus and all that and the aliens said they had someone exactly like that on there planet at around the same time… :eek:
Hey don’t look at me! :bored: I read it somewhere and I think he was very unstable and possibly on drugs so…
You still here!? *Chronos bolts towards a closed window and jumps out"