Taking A break

Lately i’ve havent been in the greatest attitude towards lding. I still love the idea of doing great things, but it seems like im loosing my inspiration. The forum itself has kinda of changed, and the topics seem very weird lately. But my lding in the last 3 months has been about 5 vivid, and maybe 3 milds. I want to get back into the old attitude towards this, my last Ld was incredible, and just experiencing that last dream like re-discovered my passion of lucidity. Does anybody ever feel this way sometimes? is this just frustration gathering into more confusion? If so what do you do to get back on track?

For me, im just going to have to re-try my old ways :cry: :hmmm: :good:

I know what you mean Hubbs. I actually haven’t had a decent LD in quite some time. Recently I just haven’t been bothered to go the extra distance to make it happen. I’m sure I’ll be back in business eventually, but I guess you could say I’m taking a break at the moment.

Recently I’ve just had a bunch of really low level LDs lately where i haven’t really acomplished much or seen/done anything that cool. Ok one or two were awsome but nothing like the totally mind blowing LDs I always hear about. I’m kind of disapointed in myself that my LDs don’t seem to be as cool as other peoples. :sad: Sometimes it makes me want to give up but even though I’ve been sick I’ve been trying harder lately which has caused me to have more LDs but they haven’t gotten anymore interesting really. :confused:
Oh well I guess. :neutral:

I’ve only had one or two LDs where I’ve actually done anything. I guess it’s not exactly the same for me though, since I started pretty recently. Even for me it’s pretty frustrating though. I try every night… I’ve never really had to learn anything like this that takes so much practice. I’ve done things that require practice, and that I’m okay at, but LDs are really a hit-or-miss thing. If you can manage to do them, you’re a good LDer. If you can’t… it doesn’t help you much. With other things, you can be okay at them.

Am I making sense? Probably not; I’m tired :tongue:

/d.s

I feel very similar way recently.Just cant get back my motivation.Maybe its the summer which usually keeps me busy and more social than usuall.Maybe not enough sleep im getting.Dont know.
I just hope the feeling will get back to me during my winter hibernation.

Geez, look at all these lazy minds, we need some type of initiative or some :help: or a new tech. :cry: Something to bounce back on course, i dont know :uh:

Does anyone use some technique, like ritually? Shed some ideas

I’ll be here

Hapy Lding :content:

I hear some people that only have about 1-2 LDs a month. Sorry to say but so far I have had 11 in not even a month yet. I don’t know if I’m lucky, but something I’m doing seems to be working. Although I have had a week of trying very hard to have a LD, and nothing happened. hides :peek:

Nice, good for you.

Well myself, im done with the break

Im not set back on course, but i have been remembering alot of my dreams lately. And more dreams lately have been very vivid then others, and i see an LD coming soon. I tried some type of self hypnosis the other night, but i just feel asleep But the point of the post is, im back from my break and i seek Lucidity!

I took a break and now I’m hungry for LDs!!! :happy:

Any good techs?