Almost had it!

Well, two reasons for me to be happy, but the main one first.

I recall in part of my dreaming last night, I woke up (within the dream) and tried to turn my light on, but it didn’t come on. So I thought in the dream “Hm? That can’t be right…” And then I remembered the part that the lights won’t come on in a dream because of some technicality, so I thought “Ah! Maybe i’m dreaming?” and then to verify it, I tried to stick my hand through the wall… but it didn’t go through and I didn’t become lucid. .."
But this is a good sign of progress, no? ^
^

The second reason to be happy… my normal recall is like normally two to three dreams recalled in one night. Last night I recalled SIX. Don’t ask me how, but I find it pretty cool. :cool:

Yeah. I had that happen once… I was in this really weird dream that didnt make sense at all. I did a reality check with a clock but the time stayed the same. At least the reality checks are occuring here… :cool_laugh:

Well I imagine some people would be fustrated if it happened, but i’m pretty happy since it’s a sign of progress.

Maybe next time I should flick the switch on and off and on and off a bit more just to make sure. :wink:

I ahd something like that. i was reading my name off on a list and noticed it was spelled wrong and different colors. I questioned the situation for a moment and felt everything feel more real and I was becoming lucid, then I shrugged it off as a mistake and kept going with the dream.

Yes, if you even think in a dream, “Hey, this might be a dream,” it’s good progress. Even if you don’t end up becoming lucid. So good job everyone :grin:

/ds

Just woke up again… The same thing happened only I turned the lightswitch on and off a whole mess of times, yet I still didn’t catch on. I am so dense sometimes… :content:"

don’t blame yourself, there are others like you out there… :grin:

You’ll find there’s a lot of “almosts!” in the world of lucid dreaming :wink: I’m stuck in the same position right about now. My dreamself is a little too dense to notice all of the dreamsigns in my dreams :tongue:

/ds