Hmmm...stephen laberge...

if he is such master at ld, can he mutual dream at will? iF so, why he no teach free seminar in dream and instead of talking about dream control, demonstrate it?

Just wonder. ^.^

Please do not mix mutual (shared) dreams and lucid dreams, they do not anything common (except both terms have ‘dream’ in it).

Shared dreams are 100% fiction (they do not exist), but lucid dreams are 100% real.

There are as many proofs that mutual dreaming exists as there are proofs that it doesn´t exist.
Personally, I try not to believe in any of the possibilities.

Back on topic:
I think LaBerges skills shouldn´t be overrated.Probably he´s quite good at LDing, but I believe that there are many naturals who have better skills.I like EWLD a lot, but he is still just a normal human.

Traumgänger

laberge does not beleive in shared dreaming.

The fact that you have not experienced something doesnt mean it is inpossible.

hmmm… I saw thing on mutual dreaming on Lucidity institute. I guess laberge didn’t write the article then. Oh well. thankee.

I had a funny dream concerning that in my dream journal… hm. was it lost? Bah. Like LaBerge would give up his happy hours to teach people!! :content:
I’m also neutral to the idea of shared dreaming. Can’t disprove it just yet.
Can’t prove it just yet.

yep. Someone who has never LDing might believe LDing isn’t possible.

Laberge is The Bank of France when it comes to lucid dreaming techniques…

france? do france have such good bank?

Oh well. I don’t blame man. After all, if you were that good, would yourself be teaching newbies?

And I agree. People who don’t know ld would claim impossible.

I agree with infection ^.^ is so so hard to prove, but yet just cannot disprove quite yet.