[NT] Welcome back Dm7 II

[b]
Part one can be found here: Part I
[/b]

I’ll be there next year :content: , its funny b/c i’m in chat all alone right now :neutral: :shy:

Alone? That’s weird!

Well not really alone, just sitting in a non-moving Void :gni:

Ah I see. :smile: I am not surprised though because usually around that time it’s very quiet. :wink: Best to go there about 3 hours later or so. :grin: If the chat schedule that I’m used to is still the same. :wink:

Well, does downloading the IRC program and connecting with that help?
Oh, and try tinkering with your browser. I did a bunch of stuff until this one site finally showed up. I can’t be more specific, basically everything was inverted. :tongue:

Oh, I hope you don’t mind, that smiley is now my new buggy AIM icon.
:content:

Well, I got it figured out… two ways for me to go around the weird ISP problem. I either connect through unstable proxy server :razz: or connect through Tomas’ server… thanks Tomas! :biggrin:

Anyways, thanks all for your help! So yes, that mean I can get on chat4all.org now. :biggrin:

You crazy Americans. If your country picked a better timezone, you wouldn’t always be there by yourself. I hope you learned something.

Well i cant come there 4 am all the time, its time for you crazy Aussies to make the sacrafice! :tongue: