Competition Rankings for October

LD #1 for October…a few mornings ago I dozed off and had an LD. It was one of the most vivid I’ve ever had, so vivid that I could have SWORN it was real…and in my efforts to stabilize I woke up. I was thinking “hey, I’m in my room…let’s begin a sex dream”, but it didn’t quite work out as I’d planned.

I WILL WIN EVENTUALLY

A satisfying but short one for me this morning.

I located a number of self-hypnosis recordings yesterday while searching for a new ‘Holy Grail’ sound file. Seemed to work quite well, so I’m in the process of downloading a few more right now.

I had another one this morning. It was pretty short, though.

Got 5 for myself so far this month.

Two more here. In the first dream I was stuck with my hands inside a computer screen. But when I also put my head in it I woke up. It felt kinda like diving into a mirror.

Geez finally…I haven’t had a REAL ld since early september… :neutral: I had a few that I probly could’ve counted lucid, but I didn’t. But I just had one! so I’m in now.

I missed a really good opportunity to be lucid tonight! :sad: I dreamed that I found a really wierd toy in my room on which it said ‘monsters inc.’ It seemed so wierd to me and just for a moment a tought came to my mind ‘this is so stupid… i’m probably dreaming’ and I was thinking for a few second and then said ‘nah, probably not’ and then went to ask around who left the stupid toy in my room.
Hello??? A RC stupid!!! I was so angry when I woke up :grrr:

After that I dreamed I was in my bed and my brother came to get something in my room. He told me it was still 8am so I decided to get some more sleep then. And I said to my brother 'ok, lets become lucid :wink: ’ and instead of falling asleep and becoming lucid I woke up and realized it was all just a dream… :neutral:

Heh, last night I did an RC but unforunately I counted fingers and counted 5, so continued through the dream un-lucid. I hadn’t started my new RC yet, so I was still stuck on my recently-found-to-be-unsuccessful counting fingers RC. :cry:

Another one for me! :content: That makes 2 this month.

I had another short one this morning in which I was running through corn fields in the Alps. Pretty cool :happy:

dammit! i’ve had one this month. i do all the stuff - think lucid all day long…but nothing. ive tried WILD a bit but i can never seem to get to sleep -its like i stay too concious. and my dreams arent vivid - they’re like standing on the other side of the room to a conversation and not really listening to it - rather than taking part of it. the colours are dim and the memories hazy. dagnabbit! what am i doing wrong? :cry:

ummm i have had quite a few but i didnt record them cause i have been very lazy so i will wait till next month. :happy:

I had two this night!!! In the first one I was trying to defeat the wicked witch from the west :lol: and in the second one I was having ‘hun’ with some guy :wink: What a great night! :grin:

Btw. that was ‘fun’ not ‘hun’ :content: (Just a typing mistake)

I thought that was slang for something considerably more taboo. Kids these days… :grin:

Anyway, just for next time, you can edit your posts by using the button up there at the top-right corner of the post. :smile:

Y’know, I’m really jealous of all the posts about sex lately. I haven’t had an LD in the longest freaking time. Time to start up that MILD, RCs, and Journal again. The prospect of sex always keeps me from slacking off. :cool:

Another 2 this morning. If I get time, I’ll describe them in my journal sometime today.

Another one yesterday.

I guess one is better than none. :neutral:
What happened? I had 8 last month!

One more for me last night :smile: That makes 3. :smile: