Vibrating out of my own free will

Well here is how my night goes. I lay in bed sometimes and try to concentrate to have an out of body but once in a blue moon I might vibrate. But it never seems to work.

Now on the other days when I goto sleep normally. I will just lay in bed and my body will start to vibrate very strong and my body will paralize itself. I always had some evil feeling around me but everyone says its normal. So I let that part go.

Now recently a few nights ago, I was laying in bed and I just started vibrating for no reason. And I felt something heavy on my bed like a knee crawling next to me and towards me. I let it go for a second but thought someone was really on my bed so I quickly turned around but no one was there. OK last night I was laying there and I thought I was laying on my back in my bed cause I was lookin at my room. And i could hear foot steps in my room but the floor is carpeted. But I found myself on my stomach and I was vibrating like crazy. As soon as i started I felt something heavy next to me on my bed. I just tried to ignore it and kept vibrating but I jut was getting more scared the longer I went.

Now the strange thing is, why do I vibrate at night out of my own free will. Plus whats crazy is I can’t stop them. I will vibrate and my body will paralize itself. I will stop it and lay in bed and my body will revibrate and paralize itself. I stop it and it will do the same thing, untill I get out of bed. Also I can sense when my body is going to vibrate before it actually happens. I can lay in bed and know that the vibrations are coming.

Now you say man I wish I could have that. Well me too, but why does it have to be like something is right there every time. Does out of body experinces have to be so evil feeling? Its getting me to the point where I don’t wanna vibrate anymore. But I know I don’t want that. I have never let the vibrations last. Everytime I try I always stop.

OK now time for the crazy question. Could something actually be making me vibrate and waiting for me to step out of my body? I don’t beleive our house is haunted. I have never seen or experienced any ghost activity in my life and I never have nightmares since I was a kid. I don’t wanna be like one of those movie people who get attacked at night by some spirit bully. I would say this is all in my head but I don’t think so.

Unless your a mega wonder of a pscychic talent that also doesnt have any control over him/her self i say a full NO!

Jeff

So I am just going crazy huh?

Sometimes before I used to get awaken by my name being yelled out loud and it woke me up from sleeping. Or something would force me awake by knocking me awake violently. My whole body would jump awake. Recently it hadn’t happen. But lately I had a females voice call my name and I woke up. My family calls me Ricky so before thats what I would hear. My real name is Eric, and the last recent time I heard Eric.

So anyone have these things happen to them? I know people usually experience the same things.

During HI, I can often hear voices very loudly and realistically. Sometimes I snap awake because I think that I’m actually being talked to. However, it’s never been the case, and I’m pretty sure it’s just a part of HI…

Hearing voices and sounds are quite normal when your wild or trance.
Or doze away into sleep.
it all happens between waking and sleeping Babyshadow!
Many weird things can be experienced while you are in between waking and sleeping…thats also the region where the vibrations are experienced!

If somone really wanted to take you out of your body…trying that while you are even deeper in sleep…like dreaming…would be a far better timing!
So unless your also pulled out while you dream…and then i mean experience a pull down to the deeper sleep regions while you are dreaming i say again a full no!

Jeff

yeah I except that if I was actually trying to WILD and stuff. But I am fully awake in bed just laying there minding my own business. When I start to vibrate. Thats why I say I have to get out of bed in order for it to stop. I hadn’t even gone to sleep yet. I think it comes from being sleep deprived I guess.

ok maybe I got it, the body can be put to sleep even when we are awake on its own? I just don’t see how I can go right into the trance state in an instant from awake and hear and feel false things when I hadn’t even gone to sleep yet.

Well when you go to bed most ppl put the lights of so then like with closed eyes you get more alpha wayes right away…sleep deprivation can have that effect on some also!

Jeff

Fear is your only enemy in an OBE. When you are subconsciously scared it can give you a sensation very similar to sleep paralysis during an OBE. The only thing that can harm you is your own mind itself. Don’t be suspicisous of something crawling on your bed. Maybe it could be your spirit guide ready to assist you in your OBE by helping you seperate yourself from your psysical body. :wink:

yeah I know what ya’ll are saying that all the sensations are normal with OBE. Its just I am not not doing nothing that has to do with OBE what so ever. I am not trying to keep my mind awake, I am not trying to vibrate. All I am doing is laying in bed not even going to sleep. Just laying there. And all of a sudden its like an attack. My body makes me goto sleep and I get very tired in an instant and my body vibrates like crazy. While the whole time my eyes are open and I am looking around in my room. And my body will try to make it to where I can’t move. its takes about a second or two to be able to move again. I can stop the vibrations and lay back down and they start up again. Just when i close my eyes wierd stuff happens. I open my eyes while vibrating and they go away and I close my eyes and wierd stuff happens. So I just get up from bed and my body stops vibrating and I just get on the PC or something. After the Vibrations when I get up I feel so drianed and weak. So ya’ll are telling me I can OB as easily as that? And I don’t even have to try. I still am trying after a yeat to have lucid dreams and I can just OB in a second like that? I think I am mad cause I’d rather have lucid dreams than mess with this OB stuff. But guess I have no choice huh?

I am not really worried about the sensations and stuff although they scare me. I guess I get put into the vibration states automatically out of my own will without having to do nothing at all. Just would like to know why. Why is it so hard for me to be in the state myself but I get put into it at anytime without warning. Usually if I try to OB I’ll fall asleep and wake up vibrating already in the state. I asume thats normal when actually trying. I can just sit at my PC right now and can just feel that if I go and lay down I will vibrate sometime after.

What caused that you have started vibrating in the first place?Any idea about that?Something changed about your sleeping patterns?your habits?

Try some different sleep positions. Sometimes people are more vulnerable to things like this and sleep paralysis depending on what position you sleep in.

No it don’t matter what position I am in, cause it just comes apon me. I am not even sleeping at all. just laying in bed.

I used to get it every once in a while and now it happens more frequently. I guess mostly when I sleep on my stomach. thats the position when I don’t want nothing to do with vibrations and sleep stuff. I sleep on my back when I am trying to vibrate and concentrate. And This happens everytime I am not even trying to mess with OBE stuff. And it happens apon first sleep. I don’t goto sleep and wake up and this happens. it happens when I first goto bed and lay in bed ready to sleep. When I am just looking around in my room waiting to fall asleep.

And as soon as it hits me and I close my eyes I can sense wierd stuff. Just as soon as I close my eyes. I open them back up and its no there. I don’t even have to sit and vibrate a while to get any wierd stuff. Just start vibrating and close my eyes right away and it all happens. And I vibrate so powerfull its like my head is just shaking like crazy. After I get out of bed I still feel aftershocks like I got the chills. Still feel the inside of my body coming down from the vibrations and I feel worn out and drained.

No one get vibrations this way all the time? Thats why I think its strange. Why would it be this easy for me for no reason. maybe medical reasons? Cause I am way too tired 24/7 at nights before I goto bed. And I usually stay up past when I should have gone to bed on the PC.

Sceptic mind would tell you to start sleeping normally in proper hours,same all the time.Your doc would advice that too prolly.Maybe its cuz of sitting long in one position?Maybe your monitor radiates some evil waves?:slight_smile:
Spiritually taking- maybe its some kind of the talent awakening?I dont know what kind of stuff you see there but maybe something can be figured out of this?
If i were you id see a doctor as well as trying to use this ability to my advantage:)

Well… if you are in a light or medium trance then having those sorts of sensations are normal. For one, your mind is halfway to dreamland so its already starting to make things up. Your mind can’t tell the difference between what happens in a dream and in reality… so if you start to dream of voices or movement the sensations will seem quite real. Auditory hallucinations are quite common.

I recommend picking up the book Astral Dynamics and reading it. If nothing else it might help you to regulate your vibrations and bring them under your control. Pretty decent book and I got my copy for only fifteeen bucks.