A New Idea For A Lucid Dream Drink, A Must Read

Hi everyone,

I just want to say i have read a bit about Melatonin
and i have this idea that i am going to test, and i was thinking we should all do the test.

To make a Lucid Dream Tonic.

First get a tablet of Melatonin, they say you can have between 1-3 tablets
each tablet is a mg (milla gram)

Now i was thinking you crush 2MG (2 tablets)

get a can of redbull, or try diffrent energy drinks

pour it into a blender, then add 2 cubes of ice, then then add the crushed powder from the tablets to this, then add quarter to half pint or maybe less of soda water to this and a tiny sprinkle of salt. then drop a green tea leaf into the blender, it is not for crushing the leaf after you mix it up remove the leaf from the blender, remeber to turn off the blender first.

Mix it up for 2 mins on full power. then pour into a glass and leave it on your bedside table. then do not eat anything for 2 hours before you go to bed, then sleep 2 hours wake your self up with you alarm clock then go to the toilet and wash your hands after. Do not wash your face as that will wake you up,
while you go to the bathroom do not switch any lights on. When you get back to your bedroom switch the light on and off really quick as you are doing like a reality check in a dream, then drink the tonic.
Do that, while you swallow a 1mg tablet of melatonin,

Now what is supposed to happen is when you fall asleep, the tonic in your body will hit the tablet and cause a reaction as your still tired you have the intention of a lucid dream, that should hit you and because you want to have a lucid dream, then you wil lget a lucid dream.

Now i forgot to mention when you go to sleep for 2 hours the objective is to drink this drink in your dream and then you will become lucid with that intention it should work, if not, then once you get up and drink it you should definletly become lucid.

Now remeber do not take this tablet or drink if you suffer from any sicknes ,illnes, or any mental illness, check with your doctor if it is safe for you to take melatonin, i think the recommended dose is 1-3 mg each. and it is best adivsed not to take them every night, only once in a while.

For you kids take care with the use of a blender, it is very dangerous and get adult supervision.

Thanks for trying and good luck but i am sure you will not need it.

Yours honeyjigga

Sounds complicated. If I only had time to go through with such rituals, I would. The furthest I’m able to stretch myself is making mint tea before bed, and occasionally doing WBTB WILD. Have you tried this yourself? Did it work?
[/quote]