Transgender Lucid Dreaming??? (Morphing into the other sex)

:wiske:

I am an androgynous male, and I smile at the thought of being a female, and also making love to a female while I am in female form.

So, considering I have only had one lucid dream so far in my experimenting, how should I try to have dreams about becoming female? Also, has anyone else ever had dreams about switching gender? Or dreams about sexual experiences while as the opposite sex? I am very curious. And please don’t be mean! I don’t like “political” arguments about sex and gender stuff, lets just focus on the dreams here! Any help is welcome! Thank you all in advance! :tongue:

invisigoth----------> (also known as “Kitty”) :wiske:

I have an idea. You can have a shared dream with me and then morph into a woman hehehehe. :peek:
I’ve done it a lot. I consider myself an androgynous person too and I actually already dream that I am a guy a lot of times. I don’t know if I’ve done it on purpose before in an LD but I will probably try it. I’ve been a guy doing it with a girl a girl with a guy a girl with a girl and so on into threesomes and all variations. (I’m female in waking life).
It always makes me happy to meet other androgynous people. :content:

WOW!!! I wish I could have dreams like yours! I have only had one or two as a girl with a girl, and many random experiences with guys. (which scared me because I am really only into females.) [suprisingly though, I loved it in those dreams!]

I’ve had dreams with women with big long beards, on their face and in other areas and i really thought they were hot at the time but after waking up its a bit different :neutral:. That kinda ■■■■ happens to a lot of people.

Talking of strange women - I recall one dream I had in my teens. It was of a beautiful woman (DC) whose lips were coloured black… I really liked her, felt crazy about her…
dreams!

Yikes! Bearded women sounds almost like it would be scarier than just a regular bearded male! Pretty strange! I guess our dreams like to come up with wierd things to surprise us. :eek:

Once in a dream I had sex with a girl who had a huge penis…

That’s exactly what I wish I could dream about! Because of the way I love females, but want to also be one, I have always longed for a girl with male “equipment”. Unfortunately in real life, this would probably have to be just a guy that has become a girl, and still has a functioning penis. Oh well, I guess I am a beggar in this realm, and beggars can’t be choosers! :help:

:wiske: :wiske: :wiske:

Tell me if you ever find that person and if they have a clone who is single. :content: sigh
I think I’ve also dreamed about weird body parts that probably don’t even exist but seemed to make sence at the time.

The only dream where i was of the opposite gender was a non sexual normal dream… I was a girl on 5-6 years old, whith completly different memories of my past life and such… i was infact a totally different person… very weird!

I would like to try transforming myself for lesbian sex in a ld though :wink: just to try :smile:
But have yet to complete the task of having standard sex in LD :sad: I allways wake up before getting into business…

I had a dream once that I was a girl that had sex with another girl.
Good dream :smile:

ive been planning on posting that topic

androgynous u mean your bisexula or that you have abnormal sex chromosomes (you know like xy is boy xx is girl) you know are you like xxy or xyy or xxx? :confused: :eh:

Well, going by what most studies say, “Androgyny” is just anything like appearing or feeling both male and female. It’s not really the same as being Transexual. here are some quick definitions for those who are curious:

Transvestite: a transvestite is someone who gets aroused by dressing as teh opposite sex. These are usually straight (yes straight) males. They are not gay, nor are the Transexual. They just have a fetish for dressing up like girls.

Transgendered or Androgynous: These two words mean basically the same thing. A person who is unsure or fells like both sexes. I myself feel like this, but I may very well be a girl trapped in a physical males body.

Transexual: A transexual is trully what they are named. They are people who are mentally (biologically even in many cases) the opposite sex of what they are born as. It’s not all that complicated, but it takes a while to explain properly.

The best site on “Gender Dysphoria” (all of the above conditions) is:
transsexual.org/

I hope some of you do check this site out. It has TONS of information, including scientific. And it also has a popular test called teh COGIATI test that hels you define exactly where you are in terms of gender. (sorry girls, the test is only for males who may want to become female!) :sad:

Have fun everyone! :wiske:

You and every other male in the world. :wink:

Great, I suppose we have to design a transgendered icon now. :wink: Ah well, nothing is perfect the first time around. :content:

Hey, I never said anyone had to make a transgender icon. :tongue: That would be nice though. Just think, maybe that feature will attract more people to the forums! laugh

:wiske: :wiske: :wiske:

you sure like to quot alot dont you invisiblegoth :wink:

ahh im not very fond of changing into a guy in a dream…ehhh but if i was a guy i would want to be a girl :grin: does that make sense?

If you’re implying that the female body is better than the male body, I would agree wholly! Why? Because of something very annoying down there… man that’s freaking annoying. ANNOYING! But I think it’s just designed better.

So, invisigoth, you’re saying that you’re a man or at least you have a male body, but you feel like you were a woman? And who are you attracted to, men or women? Or both? Cause if you feel like a woman and you’re attracted to women, wouldn’t that sort of make you a lesbian? Or a male lesbian? Emm… ok I just lost myself, I don’t even know what I’m talking about… this is just a bit too complicated for me I guess…
Btw: that’s a woman on your avatar, right?

Thank God I’m a girl and happy about it! I wouldn’t want to be a man! I don’t feel anything like a man and wouldn’t want to be one, even in my dreams… I love who I am and how I look like! So happy about that! Seems like not many people are satisfied with their bodies nowadays.

And infection: LOL!!! I didn’t know that was so annoying! :smile: I wouldn’t want to have that on me either! But I love it on men though! :wink: