If you had 7 wishes

Yeah, yeah, world peace, no war, whatever. Doesn’t anyone have anything interesting to contribute? Let’s pretend the wishes can only be used on yourself, and can’t in any way directly affect the lives of people who aren’t you. Now, let’s see what would make my life easier…

Since 7 wishes really is quite a bit of overkill, I might as well start small. No more spam. Not by email, not by regular mail, not at all. I DON’T want to see anything in my inbox that isn’t directly addressed to me, nor concerning a matter that wasn’t initially requested by me.

A significant (albeit unexplainable) boost to my bank account. Nobody knows how it got there, but hey, I’ll never have to work again. Naturally, this wish comes with the added condition that these funds are magically locked away and are somehow resistant to all attempts of theft, in any form (bank fees are virtually theft). While we’re at it, the funds aren’t considered to be income, nor are they available to be taxed.

In a shallow society, all you can do is follow suit or fall to the dark solitary depths. So, my physical appearance is given an overhaul to better suit the generic characteristic-less face of today. Nothing special, mind you, my intention is to NOT be noticed. Too far in one direction or the other, and people will look at you. Bring on the clones.

Given the various uses I have planned out for that money, it goes without saying that I’ll need a significant boost to my level of health. I’ll be a walking demonstration of the perfect being - able to do whatever I like and stylishly side-step the horrible effects generally experienced by the rest of you ‘norms’. No illness can strike be down, and I’m impervious to disease.

Next, my sleep routine is altered such that I never need to endure deep, unconscious sleep. From the moment I close my eyes, to the moment I open them, it’s a boundless ride of super-lucidity. As far as my senses are concerned, for the full duration that I’m asleep, I’m simply transported to the world of my imagination. With this, comes the ability to fall asleep within seconds of requesting so, rather than having to relax for an indefinite period beforehand. Understandably, this might raise the concern that my real life would fall into second priority - but so be it.

There should be virtually no limit to my understanding of physics and science - computational and practical. Every conceivable law and definition is second nature to me, and I’m fluent in all existing languages of science. Abstract math reads like a children’s book, and I shall never have use for a calculator.

To compliment my wealth, charm, knowledge and sensibility, I’ll have an inhuman ability to control those around me through inadvertent hypnosis and powerful suggestion. The mere reflection in my eyes reminds you of your overwhelming craving to fulfill my desire - whatever casual or temporary aspiration it might be (and however unrealistic). Your subconscious is my playground.

Does that mean we can’t force them to have sex with us?
Aydira, post yours!! It’s getting interesting :smile:

Atheist I thought you already had all those things. :gni:

Let me go get mine…

1. I would never have a panic/anxiety/anger attack for the rest of my existence ever again for any reason under any circumstance. In fact if I could get one wish this would probably be it.

2. I would suddenly value myself and my creativity and think I was a good enough person. Instant self confidence and aproval.
    I would see my own ideas/reality as valid.

3. I would be mental/emotionaly/physically stable enough to do whatever I wanted to do (including holding a job and having friends).

4. I would actually find people who I could really relate to and who I didn’t feel like freak around and they would actually want to be around me and I would feel worthy of being around them.

5. I would be fully appreciative and compassionate of everyone including myself.

6. I would be connected to my spirituality/higher self and be able to hear my guides and stuff like that.

7. I’d actually be able to do some of my weird fetishes that no one else has.

I guess most of mine are mental illness things and things I know I could do (so I don’t need 100 people telling me I could do them.) I would just like it if they could happen now because I’m sick of being sick. And the last one will probably never happen in real life.

My 7 wishes for me:
1:LD at will
2:Have a enuff money at the end of the month to spend on what I want.(like 100$ I’m not greedy)
3:To be able to “get IT up” until I die without the use of drugs
I would also say true love but if you wish it its not TRUE love.
Thats all I want.
Oh and a 64 GT COBRA,Just cuz its the best car ever. :smile:

I wish I had a nice girlfriend.

A cure for IBD would come in handy.

I might give the other 5 to someone that needs them more than me.

My Seven Wishes:In no particular order…I wish…

• for better understanding of other peoples moods.
  • for a more unified world, where people have no need to show jealousy, greed or hatred.
  • for the current system of slavery to be abolished…if we didn’t consume so much, we wouldn’t have the need to produce so much and would have more free time.
  • for the abolishment of garbage on TV, no mind-control for the masses.
  • for a totally chemical free environment.
  • for free internet, communicating and gaining knowledge should not cost us anything.
  • for 7 more wishes!
    Fey~

1.) No suffering in this world. (Essentialy this means that everyone is wealthy, everyone has food etc)

2.) To expand my consciousness

3.) TO LD at will

4.) To get grades without working hard

5.) Love for everybody from everybody

6.) No work

7.) Seven more wishes

Damn, Reality.failure beat me to the “seven more wishes” part

hmmm… this is a hard one, I’ll probibly leave a few things out but here I go (In no particular order as well)
I would wish:
*a feeling of happyness and wellbeing across the globe
*to ending suffering
*to have peace across the world
*to understand people more, and have them be able to understand me better
*for an awesome life filled with great experiances and people
*to be able to support myself all through life and still have enough money to do things like travel
*oooh last wish… to be able to give this one wish to someone else.

LoL…Charlottedreamer.

Doesn’t that mean you already used up the last wish??..you meanie…giving people wishes that won’t work!

Reality…Failure? I just noticed you sightly altered your user name.
For my seven wishes I think I would cheat!!!

For my first wish I would wish for wisdom…then I could make the most out of the remaining 6 wishes.

I would kinda like a really yummy piece of chocolate. Actually, make that… SEVEN really yummy pieces of chocolate. :happy:

Or in fact the scenery has changed which means you are dreaming! Hehheh.

Quote —>LoL…Charlottedreamer.
Quote:
*oooh last wish… to be able to give this one wish to someone else.
Doesn’t that mean you already used up the last wish??..you meanie…giving people wishes that won’t work!

lol never thought of that! Ok I wish that someone else will get one wish that DOES work, actually, I might as well go wild and say that someone else will get 7 working wishes, if they dedicated their last wish to someone else and people kept on doing it, everyone eventually would get wishes :smile:

Hey charlottedreamer I like that idea a lot. That owuld be nice. :content:

No wonder I never get lucid dreams…I should have done a RC when I spotted the change! :ack:

1.no overwhelming pain
2.no overwhelming fear
3.no emptyness, I don´t want to feel “neutral”, instead:
4.joy
5.sadness
6.changes&surprises
7.a slow (like one hour) and painless death

tapir

1. to have a special card thing with which i could do whatever i want e.g. im just walkin along ooh lokk a car lets start bustin’ it up smash the windows, pop the tyres HEYY!! WHAT THE HELL YOU DOING TO MY CAR? I’M CALLING DA COP…(i hold up the card and they see it) oh i’m terribly sorry sir karl would you like a glass of water?
    e.g.2
    im walking along and i see just any old stranger “give me £10000” "no way man like are you craz(card) okay!
    people do anything i say (willingly) if i show them the card
  2. to be able to lucid everytime i shut my eyes with the will to sleep
    3.charlotte loves me (not charlottedreamer this other person i used to know) more than anything in the world and will never get angry,break up or dump me or anythinglike that.
    4.be invincible to dieing and i can switch to any age i want at any time
    5.have a time machine
    6.infinite wishes
    7.to be able to transform into any animal i want or any person i want or any object i want the object would still be alive and still have the same brain as me

1: unlimited wishes…
2: time machine, to travel back in time, to the point before my life turned into a living hell…
3: world peace
4: a fair world, where everyone is equally…
5: no greed
6: a job
7: a girlfriend

I would be happy with just the first wish.

Hmm this is really tough…Here r mine ^_^:

1- For all the ppl around me that i love and cherish to be safe and healthy and not have to suffer
2- For ppl to be accepted not according to their appearances or
circumstances but by their inner beauty
3- For people to realize that there is more to life than going to school,
getting a job, and making money
4- To make country leaders(or wahtever u want to call them…) realize that
violence does not solve anything
5- To be able to go back in the past to correct stupid
mistakes i have done
6- To remove steriotyping, rascism and sexism
and the least important one…
7- To be able to switch my knowledge of one skill for another. I wish it
was math that i was good at instead of french.