Does anyone know what this means?

I had a dream where I was in a strange place, it was sort of like a cross between a putt-putt course and the Super Mario World main land. I was traveling across it with two friends and a teacher of mine, and we eventually went inside one of those putt-putt windmill things and were talking. All of them were acting normal and I was watching them. But then my teacher started acting like my friends. I view my teacher as a very smart man, but my friends are well… kinda stupid. Everytime I asked him why he was acting like that he would reply with something like “What’s wrong with me acting like this?” I eventually went off and did my own thing.

zekkouotaku,

Welcome to the ld4all forum. Anyways, I’m not too sure about what your dream means, but when I read it, it made me think that maybe you feel insecure about yourself and other. Maybe you feel that you have to ACT like that person for example, your teacher because you admire him. Maybe in your dream, it’s trying to tell you that it’s not you to act like someone else?

I might be entirely wrong, but it won’t hurt to give you a suggestion. By the way, ONLY YOU can interpret it 100% accurately not us. It’s your own subconscious and your subconscious interpret it entirely different than ours.

Good luck! Hope I made sense here :wink:

Good try, but I don’t think so. It just struck me as strange when I remembered it that he would be with my friends willingly and act like them.(he hates them) And he was really acting stupid, MR kinda stupid.

Dang it! :wink:

Oh well, at least I tried. By the way, I must say that it was an interesting dream to read about. The world and everything. Very weird!

Anyways, keep on dreaming my friend! :biggrin:

Thank You! :grin: May be I should post dreams more often. That was actually a very normal dream for me. Most are incredibly weird.

Putting at Yoshi’s Island? Teacher acting like your friend? Friends acting like they (are) stupid?

Hmm… my take on it… Your teacher is invading your world (Yoshi’s island) and trying to act like your friend when you want to keep him as a mentor!

Ak, I think I screwed that up. Oh well.

When a teacher starts to play too friendly its suspicious.Some of them get friends with young kids to fulfill their dirty fantasies…maybe your subcouncuiousness is warning you?:slight_smile: :wink:

If your teacher is hot, that isn’t necessarily a bad thing… :wink:

Ahhhh,good point…need to rewrite it…
Maybe your subcounciousness is guiding you?:slight_smile:

“Dreams do not mean anything”

• Stephen LaBerge

Unless you want it to mean something… :content:

If I would analyze every crazy dream I had, I would be insane right now. :smile:

There is a saying- “I dont analyze my dreams to understand my life,i analize my life to understand my dreams”
And i think its a very wise thing to do:)