Transgender Lucid Dreaming??? (Morphing into the other sex)

verygnawdy> why are you so aggressive about transexuality? I’ve noticed alot of people with anything related to “gender dysphoria” act like they own exclusive feelings about it, and that no one else knows what they are talking about. I know you’ve suffered alot, but why act like no one else feels the same way? We are in this together. I wish people did not instinctively oppose others before trying to have common understanding. Don’t be angry please! :wiske:

Good boy! :content:

Yeah, I think so too :wink:

I didn’t realize that I was being aggressive.

Is this surprising? I come into contact with a lot of guys who say they want to be a lesbian so they can screw other lesbians (yes, they use that terminology) and so they can feel on their own breasts. The reality is that they probably haven’t put much thought into what it would actually be like to have breasts, or a vagina for that matter. Or, if you prefer, a shorter explanation is available via my handy-dandy formula:

transsexual + someone with flippant attitude about sex = upset transsexual

This formula is almost always accurate, since sexual matters rank extremely high on the transsexual’s priority list (extremely high = top, priority = life or death).

for me though, it is about feelings. I was just mentioning sexual matters on the forum and only in the context of LDs. In RL I would want the feminine body in order to feel like myself. Besides, I do not claim to be transexual. I claim to be androgynous (or what some people call “transgendered”) That means I am a little bit usure of which sex I am. I want to be female, but I don’t think I want to have SRS, which most true transexuals would want. That’s why I am one of those “middle” people. And I have a little bit of time to think about things, so until I am sure of what I want, I will continue to dabble in and out of feelings related to BOTH sexes. :wiske:

You could also try splitting into two separate persons and make one of them male and other one female.In theory its possibile to became two at the same time,it only needs gender change now.
Sorry if i repeat something i missed in above posts.

Whoa, periods. Never considered those. But seriously, can they really alter you THAT much??!! It’s just a little of a month, but the little dude never tires (actually it does, but not often)

I don’t get Jack’s post, but in relation to VeryGnawty’s post, I can imagine the vagina. Hmmm does it ever get cold in there… But I can’t imagine the breasts. Lucid dream idea! I’m proud to say I refused dream sex in this morning’s lucid dream (I got jumped on by this girl I was staring at inadvertently at school…) and instead went off looking for a dream guide, unsuccessfully. Oh well. Took a gamble and lost, eh? Completely forgot about the sex change thing… but heck I’ve got better things to do.

Yes, I’d like to have the body of a woman for at least one day, or maybe a week to experiment.

Ok i explain once more.
First you just try splitting…being two at the same time.But you make one of yous a female.Thats it.|Then you go with the situation how you like it:)

I’m not a “classical transsexual” by any means. Even within the TS there are multiple, often conflicting, factions. I call myself a transsexual more for the literal value of the word than the medical community does. I don’t like the word “transgendered” because for me gender is pretty much a non-issue.

I don’t want to get too far off-topic, but I want to say a few (ok, more than a few) words about the hostility issue. It’s what I like to call the Unwritten Law of Aspiring Transgenders. Yes, I realize how ironic the name is. You can laugh now. The Unwritten Law of Aspiring Transgenders is a code. The code mostly states that we look out for ourselves. In other words, transgenders help other transgenders. Who are transgenders? We don’t know. To answer this question, we test people. Anyone who even REMOTELY seems like they may be transgendered are tested for their seriousness and dedication. So when my friend jokingly talks about wanting to be a lesbian, I treat it as if he were being serious, because he may be serious under the jokes. I press him, and get him to think about being female, so that if he really is transgendered, he will at least have thought about the issue and hopefully will make better decisions when the time for action is at hand.

In conclusion, “hostility” is often times a method used to discover who is serious about being transgendered, and who is just joking around.

I’m a little confused about being 2 people at once. Wouldn’t that be confusing? I don’t see the need for it. Couldn’t you just be male in a dream and then switch to female in the same (or a different) dream? I would think that your memory of the previous experience would be enough to decide which way you want to swing, without actually having to worry about comparing 2 different bodies simultaneously.

The warpmymind.com site has some files for that purpose… I don’t think I would try them though…

that website scares me! lol I have actually screened ( i don’t trust that guy) and used some of the files. The ones that just bring you under are simple enough, and they are safe to listen to. I enjoyed them because I have never been fully taken into a trance state. It works just like it’s supposed to if you trust the guys annoying voice. You just go under and hear what he says. You don’t realy move much, and you feel very “tingly” and relaxed. At the end of all teh files he counts you back up to a waking state. It’s interesting because right when he says 3 or four your eyes open but you still can’t move, and then when he gets to 5 and says you are fully awake it’s like all of teh sudden you can move and everything! :grin:

:wiske:

I know. When he was counting up from 1 to 10 I noticed my eyes were slowly opening with the count, and I was scared. Sadly, no lucid dreams. I did a better job the following week with my inner voice in bed. Worked like a charm!

I can always move in these cases, but yes, it’s better to check the files before you ‘relax’ to them.

I suppose I should try his lucid dreams hypnosis mp3 once more if I get the chance…

clark let me know if you do it and it works!

I want to try it… but I don’t trust him to much.

lol I don’t want to wake up with a sudden urge to go do something illegal.

So you try it out first and let me know how it goes :wink:

Wow that mindwarping site is hardcore. I can see how some of those files can benefit transsexuals and especially crossdressers, but do make sure you know the full content of the files before using them as suggestion tools. You wouldn’t want your mind to be TOO warped (and if you DO, then more power to ya).

There’s no danger in the lucid dreams recording. He only talks about knowing that you are dreaming. That’s all you will do, if it will work. Also your mind will reject any suggestion that you don’t agree with. There’s nothing suspicious in the file. Just listen to it normally without relaxing to it and you can check for yourself.

Of course if you listen to some of the more outrageous recordings with different effects, well you know what will happen. So just listen to LUCID DREAMS!

Those curse files just freak me out. Shudder
Maybe the bed-wetting ones I can use for my friends… hehhhehhhh…

Laugh! you should give an enemy of yours a special CD with good music on it. Tell them to listen to it at night after a long day. Just act like you are trying to suck up to them. They will feel superior and actually do it hopefully. The last track on the cd could have the bedwetting file. Hopefully your enemy falls asleep during the cd and is influenced. This would take multiple times, and really would require the subject to know he was going under, but it’s still fun to imagine teh destruction it “could” cause! lol :wiske:

I’m surprised by how open people are being about themselves in this topic, it’s quite cool really. But then I really should’ve come to expect stuff like that amongst this board. Anyway. I think it would be quite cool to dream about being the opposite sex, although I wouldn’t want to have sex with anyway of either gender whilst in that state. Not sure why, but it wouldn’t be… nice. Maybe that’s just a personal thing that I have. And I definitely wouldn’t want to have any kind of sex change. I’m not especially proud of my body, but I don’t dislike it. And I want to keep it.

This topic has been split, the continued discussion can be found here:
“Transgender Lucid Dreaming?-PartII”