Competition Rankings for October

Just wanted to say I have 8 LDs this month, not 6.

another short one tonight :smile:

move me up to two…

One more for me tonight. This time I was trying to get to Jeff’s corner, but I wasn’t very successful :sad:
That makes it 9 this month…I think. Quite a good month I guess. But, with so many hours of sleep it would almost be strange not to have many LDs.

Looks like I’ve stalled :down:

I’ve been on nine for weeks, and now I’m going to have to sit and wave as people go past me :crying:

There are still a few nights to go Badcandlejack, so don’t give up :wink:

Another one here. It was a confront-your-dream-enemies LD. A pretty good one :smile:

And one for me :grin:

:peek: Just to prove I’m still alive.
I have had no LDs this month :no: but there’s always the chance of one next time I dream. :help:

I know it’s late in the month, but since I’m new to these forums, I figure it’s all right if I ask to sign up late.

I’ve only had 3 lucid dreams this month, I’m trying to hit 5 so I might not make it.

ypm.

I am on 3 now…
Bad, bad month! Too bizzy!

JJJ

Is it too late for me to get in on this? If not I’ve had five lds this month including one that I didn’t write in my dream journal.
-Mbb809-

Oct. Ld’s: 5

Move me up one. I was sick for a week, so that slowed down my LDing.

Another one this morning. Puts me up to 6.

I’m up to three.

Three here. :neutral:

Im up to four

seems like i have stalled again… sigh

A short one here: some enormous anaconda was chasing me… fun :smile:

Only a few nights left this month :smile:
I just wanted to ask: does the night from 31st october on 1st november still count under this month or not?

Hmm… Difficult to say. This might not make sense logically, but for this competition I won’t count LDs from the 31st of October to the 1st of November. So if you have one that night, count it as a November LD… :content:

mystic - 11

Badcandlejack, Minako - 10

Talyn, The Wizard - 8

Tomas - 7

Learjet, Atheist - 6

Dreamfortehwinz, Technodreamer - 5

MtMan - 4

Freecube, daysong, clarkkent, jjj, ypm, brad, sage, Raven24 - 3

charlottedreamer, phungus - 2

Magus176 - 1

Ashvura, moogle, Moonhunter, Xenesis - 0