i have been waiyting for hours lol :cry:

goodthings come to thoes who… damn it come on lol

j/kin

Richard

LOL!
…aaannnnyy minute now…err…maybe i’ll check tomorrow :tongue:

i’m off to try and get lucid… :peek:

oooookay!!!’

After last nights recording session, i got about 30 seconds of results.

30 seconds of results meaning “ONE $#^*&%^# SPIN” :grrr:

Anyway, im gonna try again this morning. If all goes well, youll have a better video by noonish. If not, youll have to make due with the older video. Either, way, youll get something! Plus, youll get to see my illustrious face :cool:

anyway, here i go…again! :grin:

lol ok i can live with taht. how big is it gonna be btw?

im not sure about the size. But it shouldnt be that big after i compress it.

However, broadband would help a lot here :content:

oh well 56k here and i love it i got unllim downloads so i can wait it out :razz:

anywayz i guess i have 2 wait it out here 2 :cry: and i just found out my dig cam wont play live stream to teh computer. damn it

FINALLY!!!

I am done. With the video packing in at a whopping 1 hour and 15 minutes, major editing will occur. Dont worry, though, because 95 percent of that time just shows me staring at a wheel that wont move.

After editing is complete, ill find a way to post this online. The movie will play like a “Best Of” special of some comedy bit, but without the comedy. What ensues after the intro is a plethrora of “Hot Spots” in which the wheel moves succesfully, so expect a lot of scene changes and movement snaps. And dont think that theres tomfoolery going on between sessions. I did not spend one and a half days just to fake this.

anyway, im not sure how big the file will be or how long it will take to download, if i can even get it on this forum. If any of you can get some info on this, it would be greatly appreciated. I should be done with editing and such in about half an hour.

Anyway, thank you all for bearing with me on this crazy week, and expect more videos (hopefully better) by either next week or the one after. I hope that this video clears some doubts, because im positive that it wont prove anything gargantuan :happy:

So, expect another post soon, maybe even a “BIG psionics topic III” :grin:

Editing of the video is done, and here are the results:

drumroll

Its 5 and a half minutes long
5 and a half minutes of about 8 or so scenes containing succesful telekenesis movements.

yay! Its pretty good :grin:

The movie should be up either tonight or tomorrow.

how big’s the file?

baaaad news…

rtsp://media1.cso.niu.edu/c90/Dan/First.rm

this is the link that the file was supposed to go on. Unfortunately, it doesnt work. im sorry, guys.

Im gonna try something else either sunday or monday

AAAAUGH NEVER MIND!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

DOWNLOAD REAL PLAYER!!! real.com/realoneplayer.html? … c1_3_2_1_1

The basic one, not the free trial one.

THEN GO HERE!!! rtsp://media1.cso.niu.edu/c90/Dan/First.rm

then the movie is yours!!! YAY!!!

Its five and a half minutes long, so im not sure how long it will take on 56k (it took 3 seconds on broadband). so have fun!!!

does not work :cry:

works now though… weird

ok i will start downloading it now then when it is done i will post back how long it took for a 56k :happy: gr8 stuff btw i am very impressed the amount of effort that you have gone with to do this.

yay!

Remember, you NEED realplayer first to play it.

akira: Can you do the same thing with something ontop? like a glass or a bowl or something over? so we are sure that air streams are not the reason for the wheel to spin around. :smile:

WORKS!!!

are you rubbing your thumb against a glass jar or in the air??
(it’s hard to see and my speakers are real muffled…)

in the air

the whole thumb thing simulates movement in both …well, ill explain that later, enjoy the movie for now!!!

oh, one last thing.

Keep this movie on this site, please. Id rather not get any IM’s from … stuff.

Anyne from this site is okay with me, just keep it that way please :content:

ok real player took 48 minutes to download. mind you iwas doing some other things as well. like looking up emotional intelligence for psychology and msn :content: so taht may have slowed it down. now for the video