Competition Rankings for October

move me up to two…

One more for me tonight. This time I was trying to get to Jeff’s corner, but I wasn’t very successful :sad:
That makes it 9 this month…I think. Quite a good month I guess. But, with so many hours of sleep it would almost be strange not to have many LDs.

Looks like I’ve stalled :down:

I’ve been on nine for weeks, and now I’m going to have to sit and wave as people go past me :crying:

There are still a few nights to go Badcandlejack, so don’t give up :wink:

Another one here. It was a confront-your-dream-enemies LD. A pretty good one :smile:

And one for me :grin:

:peek: Just to prove I’m still alive.
I have had no LDs this month :no: but there’s always the chance of one next time I dream. :help:

I know it’s late in the month, but since I’m new to these forums, I figure it’s all right if I ask to sign up late.

I’ve only had 3 lucid dreams this month, I’m trying to hit 5 so I might not make it.

ypm.

I am on 3 now…
Bad, bad month! Too bizzy!

JJJ

Is it too late for me to get in on this? If not I’ve had five lds this month including one that I didn’t write in my dream journal.
-Mbb809-

Oct. Ld’s: 5

Move me up one. I was sick for a week, so that slowed down my LDing.

Another one this morning. Puts me up to 6.

I’m up to three.

Three here. :neutral:

Im up to four

seems like i have stalled again… sigh

A short one here: some enormous anaconda was chasing me… fun :smile:

Only a few nights left this month :smile:
I just wanted to ask: does the night from 31st october on 1st november still count under this month or not?

Hmm… Difficult to say. This might not make sense logically, but for this competition I won’t count LDs from the 31st of October to the 1st of November. So if you have one that night, count it as a November LD… :content:

mystic - 11

Badcandlejack, Minako - 10

Talyn, The Wizard - 8

Tomas - 7

Learjet, Atheist - 6

Dreamfortehwinz, Technodreamer - 5

MtMan - 4

Freecube, daysong, clarkkent, jjj, ypm, brad, sage, Raven24 - 3

charlottedreamer, phungus - 2

Magus176 - 1

Ashvura, moogle, Moonhunter, Xenesis - 0

I think it’s pretty safe to say that the majority of people’s LDs occur in the early to late morning hours, so technically it’s the next day. Unless you can prove you had it before midnight. :tongue:

Yeah, you’re right! :content: