Can you interact with the outside world?

Yesterday morning I woke around 4:00 am and the thing is I dont really recall waking up if you know what I mean, just all of sudden I sat up and came into my living room. My two roomates were out here , I was speaking with them, then I got on to the computer and had about an hour long conversation with my friend. I remember even asking what the guy on the news was talking about and my roomate told me. They went to their room and around 5:30am i looked at the clock and the number looked a little blurred but I thought it was just because I was tired. I went to turn off the lights and the switches went down but the lights did not go off. I played with them for awhile but they still would go off. Then I went to my room and freaked because the lights were on in there to and i do not recall ever turning them on. I went to turn them off, they wouldnt go off even though the switch was down. I laid down in my bed and everything was very bizare and i was quite freaked. Then all of sudden the lights were off, the clock looked normal, I felt more aware and i was able to go to sleep or whatever.

When I woke up this afternoon I went and spoke with my roomate and with the friend that I thought I had spoken with online to see if I had talked with them or if it was all just one big dream. They both said they had spoken with me and deana also told me that after i went to my room she came out here and the lights were off.

So what does this all mean? Can you interact with the outside world while in a Lucid dream? I thought not and so does my roomate. We have both been having Lucid dreams for as long as we can remember and have known quite a bit about them and be able to play around with it all. But I have NEVER heard or experinced anything like this before.

Any explinations??? :confused:

I have to ask, had you been smoking anything that night? :wink:

It sounded like a FA-LD until you said that your friends had experienced it with you. Very strange. :bored:

Well, i have kinda had something like that happen to me before where i dreamed something happend and it really did happen as well. I think it is possible that since you were tired and woke up at 4:00 you mixed your memory of a FA dream that you had with actually getting up and speaking with your friends. It is a condition that is sometimes refered to in OOBE terms as a mind split where your mind has trouble createing two seperate memorys for one place in time, meaing that your FA was percieved as real to your memory and your actual awakening was also percieved during the same time and it mixed your final overall idea of what happend.

OR you did drugs :tongue:

OR you had a shared FA dream… I haven’t had one that complex but who knows right :shy:

Hope that helps!