I need help with Music Induced Lucid Dreaming

could anyone give me some tips? thanks in advance!

I always liked “Prisms” a lot. It’s got a nice melody, relaxing, and keeps me awake at the same time. It’s sold by the monroe institute.

A search would get you to their site.

I meant more of the techniques and how to wear your headphones whilst sleeping and stuff, not suggested bands and songs. But if anyone is reading this and needing some music along with the band suggested above, try “Everything in its right place” by Radiohead and “Svefn-g-englar” By Sigur Ros, two very cool songs from the movie Vanilla Sky. :music:

Well, Music-WILD is the best method i know for doing WILD, this is becouse all the other WILD methods like repeathing something in your head or listening to a clock are SO boaring that very soon you start wondering with your thoughs and you fall asleep…

First about wearing a headphones, it’s really not a good idea, this is becouse it’s hard to sleep with headphones on your ears… just put a nice soft music near your bed, a disk will be good, or a radio with a nice music station. the music should be not in a too high volum so you can fall asleep with it, but also not too low so you can still be able to hear it good enough.

The most importent thing in this method is that you will put music that you REALLY love listening to ( some kind of soft music will be the best if you ask me ) this way it will just pull you like a magnet and it will be very easy for you to be 100% with the music without wondering with your thoughts! this is very importent when you do WILD!

when you get to the sleep paralized and the vibration step just imaging yourself spinning very fast, and don’t stop untill you are in the lucid dream! immagine yoursrlf spinning and tell yourself “the next thing you will see wiil be a lucid dream!”. if you think you waked up in your bed, do immidiatly some reality checks! maybe you have a false awakenes!

Hope this help.

Bye

Of course you should do it only after you have slept 5-6 hours before and you waked up for 5-30 minues!

Don’t do WILD when you just going to bed first time, it’s not effective, you must first go to 5-6 hours of sleep, wake up for at least few minutes, and only then go back to bed and try Music-WILD!

you can WILD anytime you want. i have difficulties getting out of bed after 5 hours of sleep… so i dont. i just WILD when i go to sleep at night. it may work for some people it may not… but try it before you preach against it.

i agree about not wereing headphones. just use a radio… it helps me to listen to music that has clear lyrics… as i like to sing along in my head… it helps to keep focused. i wouldnt recommend useing a radio station though… the breaks for commercials tend to either wake you up to much or put you to sleep unconciously… in fact even the short time between tracks on a cd sometimes lets me drift off… so you may want to try music with longer songs too… if you like rock Tool might be good… im not a big fan but they seem suited to this activity. also try checking the big WILD topic… there may be some stuff about Music-WILD in there…

I second that, but I think it’s a per-person type of thing… Some people prefer to wake up at the crack of dawn, others like to stay up 'til then. You should probably try it both ways and see which works better.