November competition rankings, is winner dreamwalker

SILD is already taken up, Sex Induced Lucid Dream. I still want SPILD, I think I might just put Sleep paralysis down as SLILD, Sleep paralysis, and use SPILD for my Sponaneous indcued lucid dreaming, where you just find yourself in a dream.

Well, I just doubled my thismonthly LD count with three LD’s last night.

At first I found myself in my old school physics class with one of my reacurring DC’s, which is usualy a pretty good indication that I am dreaming. It’s been a while since I last spoke to any of my reaccuring DC’s, so I had a nice long chat with her and showed her how to walk through walls.
Later, after doing my WBTB I decided I hadn’t had a fight with anyone in a dream for a while and went on a fighting spree, and curiously I found my match with the author of some “good wine” book.
In the last one, I was experimenting with planes and trying to find a consitent method of flying.

So, all in all, a good fun night of sleep.

Put me down for 2 more.

lol damn it what the hell is wrong with me grrrr oh well you will see me back to my real colors soon just you wait :cool:

Had one more this morning. Didn’t last very long though.

Oh, and it was induced by RC. I was in a very bad situation and thought: “this damn well better be a dream”, so I tried to breathe through my closed nose. To my relief I was infact dreaming.

Had such a great start… but now? I’m stuck… No new LDs this month… :sad:

Don’t lose your hope yet Minako.
I had a great start with 7 in September, but then I had none at all in October. Seems like this month will be a good one though. So I am certain you will get “back on track” too. Just stay positive :smile:

Meep. 3 LD’s this month :slight_smile:

Move me up to 3.

Hey everyone, i haven’t been here in a while. I had 2 lds last night which puts me at 2 for this month :smile: . they were both pretty good dreams. in both i got attacked by animals, one times turned out good and the other didn’t :bored: . It was still fun though. hopefully i’ll have some more this month.

-=JaSoN=-

Count me in. 5 so far :smile:

oh my god if i have any more low lv ld i am going to go crazy i need a proper one again or i am gonna snap

:eek:

Throw me in for another LD.

ok now on 5

Move me up to 4, please.

I’ve got another two to add to the pile.

put me up for 1! hehehe

like i actually have a chance? you guys have some serious LD action

It might seem like it, but this isn’t necessarily a competition against each other. Just see how you go this month, and try to beat it next month. It’s all about illustrating your own progress, regardless of how well everyone else seems to be doing. If I get 8 this month, I’ll be happy that I did better than in October. :smile:

alright, thats 3 for this month now :smile: .

-=JaSoN=-

UPDATE: Attempt to correct me if I made any mistakse (I don’t think I have).