The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VII

Hey worm, whispa, and underjoyed!

:grin:

I’m sure everyone who participates in this forum knows English quite [nitpick] well [/nitpick]

and don’t worry everyone will learn that lucid dreaming is the superior of materialism soon enough…

well here’s wishing good luck to you all! merry lucid dreaming to all, and to all a good night! (how can you stand that stuffed freak opera?! and worst of all it might get stuck in my head! don’t you dare defile the lyrics thread!! ) :cry:

Quote —> Hello underjoyed, we are OVERJOYED to have you join us
:grin: lol! Moogle, you are too funny !
Welcome whispa and underjoyed to our forum! Have fun meeting fellow LDers and persuing your lucid dreaming skills! I hope you find the forum a fun place to learn about dreaming and other spiritual (or not) topics, and feel free to ask us any question that you need an answer to :grin:

Hello to all are new members.
Hope we can get you LDing real soon. :smile:

Wow this is the friendliest forum i’ve ever been to. You people did a great job. Hello people of these forums. :tongue:

Hey The Golden King of Avalon! (have I welcomed you before? I think not) Glad you think the forum’s friendly :grin: That’s what LD4all’s all about… well, I guess It’s all about Lucidity, but close enough.

whispa, underjoyed, and The Golden King of Avalon~

Welcome to LD4all forum and yes as moogle said… we’re OVERJOYED to have you here! :cool_laugh: My family isn’t interested in dreaming either. Oh well. What a big surprise.
I wish you the best in your lucid jouney! :wiske:

GreetingzzzZZZ (yes I’m sleepy)

Howdy, i’m back! Left for a year… :cool:

Welcome back Hysteria!

Good to see you again! Feel free to explore around… I bet there are a lot of posts waiting for you to catch up with. :content: Good luck with your lucid dreaming!

Welcome back, Hysteria, though I never have seen you.

With all the nice people here, why would one ever leave? :smile:
anyways nice to see we’ll have the pleasure of your company for
at least the time being. :smile:

Hello. Bonjour. Salve. Guten tag. Conichiwa. Ola. Chao. Bonjourno. Haha, sorry. I love to do that. I really can’t speak any language except English and some Latin (and even the teensiest bit of French) but it’s fun to know how to say a bunch of hello’s! Anyway, I’m 13 and new to the forum. I’m really looking forward to remembering my dreams (my biggest goal right now becasue I haven’t remembered one in a LONG time) and eventually LDing. This seems like a great place to talk to people and I hope to get to know you all! (P.S. clarkkent I LOVE Smallville and Tom Welling! — so I in turn love your sn and avvie!)

hfearing, welcome to LD4all forum! Hehe, what a nice way to say hi in many languages. :content: Good luck with your goals… never give up! :smile: It’s nice to meet you and I hope to see more of you on the forum. Feel free to explore around, we won’t bite ya. :tongue:

Best journey…
DM7

4/8 of those greetings do not compute. :bored:
Welcome to the forum, and don’t forget that dream journal / affirmations / few minutes in bed before waking up! I’m glad you’ve got personality. Even if it’s just an obsession with Smallville.

:cool_laugh: :cool_laugh:

Ha. Thanks! I have a very weird personality but I like it! Yay for me! Haha.

I have been lucid dreaming for some time, though I think this site must at least be as old as my first lucid dream since it was one of the first that I have encountered. I have been studdying my own dreams for awhile and have recently decided that it would be more fun and informative to do it with other people. I am just getting back at it after taking a break, so it might take a bit before I start lucid dreaming on a regular basis. Still, I just had one last night which is promising.

Treader,

Welcome to LD4all forum! Please feel free to explore around, we won’t bite you. :cool: It’s really nice to meet you and congrats on your LD last night! :biggrin:

Good luck on your lucidity journey!

With many greetings,
Dm7

Welcome and good luck Treader! And some of us MAY bite you.

Hi! I am new here and I’m taking up lucid dreaming after quiting after becuase of my frustrations. This forum is a god-send! I find forums to be great support groups. I hope this forum will assist me in reaching my goal of having lucid dreams.

About myself: I’m a student in high school who found out about lucid dreaming out of a dream interperetion book. I am looking forward to lucid dreaming and getting to know you guys. My other interest include piano(classical) :smile: , classical music, reading, fish-keeping, and origami. I hope this doesn’t sound too much like a dating service ad! Lol… :grin:

I’m really looking forward to lucid dreaming and being an active member of this forum!

P.S.: I’m really happy that I found this forum after much searching! :wink:

Wellcome to the forum Virtuoso. It can be frustrating not being able to LD …look at my sig (Total 3 LDs). Hope you come along in your LD ability this time. Have fun with your dreams. :wiske:

Thanks, I hope this forum will help me. I hope that I will have a lucid dream soon. :smile: