the BIG PreCog dreams Topic

that is great Q. what was the shop if you can remember? and what is CWG some where on the forum i will go and find it. I sure as hell dont understand how this works, but it is very very cool. I have started to see things now outside of dreams to. what a certain girl is wearing. i have a strong feeling that this girl and iu are some how connected and for the past 3 days i have seen what she is going to wear the next day or the next time i see her. twice in dreams and for the first time today while i was awake. strange to see what you saw in your mind come into rl.

But your theory seems to be about right Q but i do have one quick question about it. what about the things that we havent made up for our selves? i mean like the clothes she wore or the ending to matrix 3. i dont think i made that up unless someone is reading my dreams and stealing my ideas :grrr:

anyway

Bye byez

Richard

This is definatly a very interesting topic. I have a couple questions, first, when you realise that something is happening that you have dreamed before, does anything change for you as far as your feelings or visuals. I mention this because this sort of thing has happend to me. Once, although this isn’t as extreme, it was odd, I was at my friends house and we were sitting on the porch. A red van drove by to the right, which ends in a dead end, then another, then another. Then I only saw one van drive back the other way. Now, the house is right near the dead end and every time the van drove by my friend and i just looked at each other and said, “that was weird.” I bothered me much more than him, he just passed it as “a glitch in the matirx.” But for me, seeing three of the same van going the same way to a dead end, was not… comforting. I felt a little dizzy and confused about the situation. Then, I had a dream where the same thing happend. I know this doesn’t qualify as precog, but I wondered if you felt the same sort of feelings when these things happend to you? Another question is, I have felt sometimes that things have changed recently, I mean in a since of everything as a whole, something has happend, (or in your case is about to happen) that has changed the nature of reality or perhaps just my perception of it. I dont know if anyone reading this will take me seriously but if someone does I would love to talk much more about this type of thing. I am very interested in this sort of thing and also if anyone knows any books i should read please list them for me so i can check them out.

Thanks

ummm i cant say the last few times but i have had that. sorta a weird head spin thing then unfocus of the eyes and a strange pressure in my head. but that was a while ago. now it is more of what the hell this is very strange. and now oh another precog wow this is cool :happy:

i must be a lot of trouble today cause i dont understand that. do you mean that your view of the world has changed? i could rattle on about how my view has changed but you lot would think i am crazy lol. lets just say this isnt to diffrent from our dreams.

any way as for the books i know of none so i am too interested in them :happy:

Richard

What i mean is more along the lines of this, I have been having a long complex series of illnesses, that i dont really think you wanna hear the deatails of, but simply, I have been sick for like 2 years on and off and it has caused me alot of anxiety problems and stress disorders. This is all according to the doctor but basically it breaks down to I don’t feel normal. I have noticed things about the world that I never noticed before And i frequently see things and get the dizzy distant feeling. I also notice things about society falling apart and I often wonder about the future of our race. I see that the world is slowly (pardon my french) ■■■■■■■ itself over. I often get dreams about what i have called a reality shift, which best as i can explain it is that something has happend that has caused the nature of space time, or changed my physicall perception of reality, my understanding of the way life works, ect. Your precog dreams interest me because I believe that if you could control more about them or could learn to channel them into real life you may find that the world is different now that it was say… 10 years ago. I dunno, like i said most people would just say im crazy or wouldn’t have read this whole post. SO, to sum up if anyone out there is reading this i would really like to talk more about it :tongue:

P.S. I think I am a little Crazy and I like it

P.S.S.

I would really like to hear you talk about those things…if you want post em up…

Thanks

Jason

lol ahhhh ok now i get you. nope i dont think your crazy and for good reason. i my self am not crazy … well not to my way of thinkinbg, but what is crazy??? just diffrent from normal… well in taht case i am very crazy :happy: and so are the rest of you

any way where was i oh yer. the way i see the world has changed over the last few days infact. the world to me seems like… i dont know it is like the feeling you get just before you go lucid. you know that something is wrong but you just cant put your finger to it then bam u know you are dreaming. see i dont know how or why i have had these flashes of the future but it has got me thinking the thoughts i had when i first started lucid dreaming and i am sure all of you have thought this.

Is this real.

Now what do i mean by real? well i know this isnt a dream all my RT tell me i am not dreaming, but RT are based on rules that the dream world doesnt follow, but are based on teh rules taht this world follows. So ofcourse we cant at the moment prove that we are in face in ANOTHER type of dream because we havent found anyway to test it. and if we did we would be labled crazy.

ok that was just some crazy rant :happy: but time is short and i have to go to my next class. i think i had a post in quest about is this real somewhere got some good answers. did that make sense?

Richard

Lol, OK well that made since. Crazy, thats such a great word, because nobody really knows that it means, but to establish what we mean by crazy lets say that crazy means that you have some kind of physical or chemical or just mental instability that causes you to feel or see or know things that are abstract and have no backing. And by that defination i dont believe either one of us are crazy. One thing though, i like they way you put it by comparing it to a LD, i feel the same thing only it has lasted a few weeks maybe months im not sure which because i kinda forgot what its like to feel normal… One thing, do you take any anti-depressents or anxiety meds… i did for a while but they made me quit careing about everything and i desided that wasn’t helping at all…

lol nope i dont take any drugs. I dont think once you feel this feeling that it will ever go away. that is until we wake up :happy: lol but who can say. But any ideas how precog works? Qs was good but more would be great. i really want to understand it or at least use it proply.

Richard

Im not the only one who has these? I know its not hallucinations cause:

I’ve never smoked anything, not even a cigarette, and I dont plan to.

No drugs for me =P.

I wonder what causes these? >_>

hmm alright i just had one now from last year. so here i am in class doing web pages in html :grrr: and i look around and like i know all thsese people but i remember the dream from over a year ago and in the dream i knew none of them because well i was not at college then. mind you in my dream my computer blew up so i guess there are some diffrences???

I have a theory about how the Precog thing works, wanna hear it…well you are going to anyway :tongue: : Basically, time consists of a fabric that lays gently on top of our physical world like a blanket. It is pure in its existance outside of our reach. Time, like anything else does have a beginning and an end. Our physical bodies interact with it constantly on a daily basis and to prevent us from reaching the beginning or the end it simply folds over itself infinaty. So, it is possible for our minds, be it only in dreams where we are less influenced by our ego or sensory imput, or in waking life ( this would take lots of practice on meditation and trance.) to actually puncture through time and expierence something that has already happend countless times before and is always going to happen again. I believe that the dreams you have are actually your mind experiencing a moment that has already happend by simply exploring the “blanket” right outside of our dimension. This is just my little theory.

wow deep and well thought out. that reminds me of m theory but ohhh i wonder if we should go there. anyway does that mean we are always in the past present and future??? :eek: monday morning… not easy to think about… need a coffee

Well, i guess you could say that…but i perfer to say now is all there is…the past cant be changed and neither can the future… everything has happend already millions of times… this could be the 1000000th time I have typed this post…This could be the trillionth earth…ect.

hey maybe now u can prevent something happing to u if u dream about it and u see it coming in real life

i dont know if you can stop it. i thought i did today but i might have been wrong. for the first time my dream memory didnt last half a second it last well over 10. it was as if i were in the psat present and future at the same time… ummm yer. anyway i looked around and i wont go into anything but i thought i stoped what happened next and i thought. cool i changed the future, but the desicion i made to change the future. i didnt actually dream. ok this is way to hard to explain what i mean is i didnt dream the choice i dreamed the action before the choice… does that make any sense?

My most recent precog dream involved a girl I know. I hadn’t seen her for about three months. Then one night I had a dream about her, and the very next day I went to a party and she was there. And just about 2 weeks ago, the same thing happened with the same person- I hadn’t seen her since that first party, and then I had a dream about her and she was at the next day’s party.

The interesting thing is that the second time, I didn’t even know there was going to be a party that day- the host had forgotten to invite me, and only remembered about 2 hours before it started.

The first one I mentioned was actually the dream that renewed my great interest in dreams in general, so if it weren’t for that one, I wouldn’t be posting here at all.

I have a theory as to how this is possible, even without my belief in the existence of time (there is no past or future, only the present) or a separate spiritual plane. I’ll post it if there’s any interest…

Is your theory of time related to the one mentioned in Waking Life? Just curious…

i was only kidding what i said

I did a lot of thinking based on Waking Life, and other movies as well. I have several sources of imput for why I feel the way I do about particular things. Books and the like have inspired me. So my theorys usually consist of lots things. I don’t think of it as “ripping them off” because it wasn’t there ideas to begin with, someone has thought of everything you will ever think of. I dont think of it that way, i rather think of my theorys as my way of simplifiying the situation down in a logical since and putting it in prespective that can be understood by my mind. Same as the Romans did with Gods, like the Christians did with GOD, and i then do it with Time, ect. so thats where I think ideas come from…everything :tongue:

hmmm makes sense. what books do you have or anything for that matter. i seem to be finding it ahrd to find anything

I was referring the the Acts of the Apostles theory… Nice one that was… really. I’m copying it here from a website about the movie:

[i]Anyway, I read this essay by Philip K. Dick.

What? You read it in your dream.

No. I read it before the dream. It was the preamble to the dream. It was about that book, “Flow My Tears the Policeman Said.” You know that one?

Uh, yeah yeah, he won an award for that one.

Right, that’s the one he wrote really fast. It just like flowed right out of him. He felt he was sort of channeling it or something. But anyway, about four years after it was published, he was at this party, and he met this woman who had the same name as the woman character in the book, and she had a boyfriend with the same name as the boyfriend character in the book, and she was having an affair with this guy, the chief of police, and he had the same name as the chief of police in his book. So she was telling him all of this stuff from her life, and everything she is saying is right out of his book. So it’s totally freaking him out, but what could he do?

And then shortly after that, he was going to mail a letter, and he saw this kind of dangerous, shady looking guy standing by his car, but instead of avoiding him, which he says he would have usually done, he walked right up to him and said, “Can I help you?” And the guy said, “Yeah, I ran out of gas.” So he pulls out his wallet, and he hands him some money, which he says he never would have done, and then he gets home and thinks, wait a second, this guy can’t get to a gas station, he’s out of gas. So he gets back in his car and goes and finds the guy, takes him to the gas station, and as he’s pulling up at the gas station, he realizes, hey, this is in my book too. This exact station, this exact guy, everything.

So this whole episode is kind of creepy, right? And he’s telling his priest about it, you know, describing how he wrote this book, and then four years later all these things happened to him. And as he’s telling this to him, the priest says, “That’s the Book of Acts. You’re describing the Book of Acts.” And he’s like, “I’ve never read the Book of Acts.” So he goes home and reads the Book of Acts, and it’s like uncanny. Even the characters’ names are the same as in the Bible. And the Book of Acts takes place in 50 A.D., when it was written, supposedly. So Philip K. Dick had this theory that time was an illusion and that we are all actually in 50 A.D., and the reason he had written this book was that he had somehow momentarily punctured through this illusion, this veil of time, and what he had seen there was what was going on in the Book of Acts.

And he was really into gnosticism, and this idea that this demiurge or demon had created this illusion of time to make us forget that Christ was about to return, and the kingdom of God was about to arrive. And that we’re all in 50 A.D., and there’s someone trying to make us forget that God is imminent. And that’s what time is. That’s what all of history is. It’s just this continuous daydream, or distraction.
[/i]