yay! Strange week.

The last 5 days have been very, dreamlike. It is a very subtle thing, but every day I can find things wrong, such as strange weather, no sun, lights out, people, unusual festivity and happiness, and other unusualy things. Since this weekend started,
my mind has been on almost a constant reality check. It’s like, my mind now automatic look for things in the room that are wrong to convince me to do a reality check! Is so neat!

any comments?

LOL!
That’s very neat! I’d really love to have something like this happen to me. :smile:

Notice any improvement in your dreams? That’d be awesome.

wow. and with the forums losing 2 weeks of posts is also strange.

and it was very neat. It still is. Is still going on. The weather was, cold, and lots of wind… It was so wonderful. It’s hot out again, but weird thing still going on, but their so subtle, the only way I notice is the fact that like I said My mind has started on a constant RC since weekend started.

No improvement on dreams, I only remember very little peices and by now I forgot. -- but they WERE more vivid. ^^

i am proud to say I did an RC when I saw the post about the site being reset :happy:

:content: so wierd i have to do rc’s alot also,too many things that dont coinide with the real world,yet it isnt a dream any one help?

blah, just keep the RCs up and do MILD and WBTB. RCs don’t work for everyone. MILD is pretty universal, except for Wannabe. If you can get it through to your subconscious (have to put feeling into MILD, don’t just mumble… you have to really,really want it during MILD, repeat your phrase slowly and think on it!) that you want to LD, it will be more inclined to do so. Good luck! :smile:

P.S. Were it not for your signature, I’d think you were an innocent character. :tongue:

shinta is hard headed. It will take a while to get through… ^.^

Wut is all the abbreviation you doing and wut is mild :confused: