Melatonin is a Success!!!

Infection-yes,just crush half of the 3mg pills under your tongue.It will take about 20 minutes to absorb there(lol no it wont stay there all night:).
This way it works faster and i believe also stronger.
good luck:)

Damn, damn… I have to be 18 to buy melatonin? That’s total BS!
I biked all the freaking way to GNC just to buy

VITAMIN B6!!! TIME TO TRY IT OUT TONIGHT!!

Hey, I gotta improvise.
Someone move this to the “Shortcuts to Lucidity” forum.

i have a meltonin tincture that i can just drop under my tounge, it works quite well and even tastes good

Hey Wanderlust,
Where d’you get the meltonin tincture???
:confused:

Infection0, is there a safeway or or other large grocery store nearby? I would reccomend looking there because GNC seems to have a lot of it’s own rules about being 18 to buy certain things because they sell items like OTC diet pills that are easily abused… I am almost positive there is no DEA or FDA restricition on melatonin in the USA, so you should be able to get it in the pharmacy section of your local grocery store…

Does anybody know if it is possible to buy melatonin in Norway? I asked at the place where I bought my vitamin B6 and B12, but they said that it wasn’t allowed or something in Norway, or that they couldn’t import it. But they also said that this was some time ago so the rules may have changed by now. Anyone know?

No idea at all Moonhunter, maybe Tomas can tell you he is from Norway!

Jeff

Ive just watched some morning show on the morning on our public tv and they invited two doctors to talk about melatonin.
You might find it funny just like i did cuz they said that melatonin is not really sleeping pill cuz it almost dont work for sleep ,only helps to relax before and is even weaker than many herbal teas.
Well i was really keen to stuff each of them with two 3mg pills under the tongue and watch how it has “no effect”:slight_smile:

Does anybody know what the laws are in the UK. I doubt I could buy vitimin anything with all the funny laws the goverment makes up. Lol:

And in America one may not water the garden without holding the watering can.

Problably it has something to do with this…
Last night I had my second and third (!!!) LD and I had taken Ecstasy the night before…

So you can’t use automatic watering systems?

Off Topic:

dumblaws.com/ <- :grin:

All lollipops are banned. (Washington state law)

yeah i know jack but iam a bit scrambled at the moment like an omelet…
I neglected my lungs…oops…have to be honest here and now i cant sleep good at night or much and then its hard to work at those lungs again…there are some posts waiting for me…didnt forget about them but first i focus at health. Yep thats always my weak spot lol i put joy above dicipline :wink: Well iam working at that so give it time and then iam also ready to give what u ask. but remeber there will never be a super lucid potion just some that can give like 30 % more lds at best. so ehm no remote controle here then u ask to much lol… but i havre some good ideas to test…that much is true!

Greetz,
Jeff

goes searching for melatonine at swedish pharmacies

doesnt find

uhm… any swedes out there that knows the swedish name for it? :cry:

Its melatonin in eng.

Go for it… :smile:

Jeff

Just a big warning to anyone trying to use melatonin. I was prescribed melatonin to help with insomnia, and have been on a 3mg dose for about 8 months now. The problem is, I now cannot sleep without it, it is true that the body will produce less melatonin as you continue to take it so it balances out. It does however initially improve sleep quality and dream quality, but I wouldn’t suggest anyone taking it for a long period of time.

Just a note about Mel… It is most effective if you take it a night… The body releases it when does not detect light… Because I am a day sleeper I have had the problem where my body would store the Mel until nightfall then it would release it suddenly and would pretty much go into a comma… :grin: I would wake up hung over and grumpy.

I just spotted this about Melatonin in an article on Seasonal Affective Disorder.

I love the bit about mixing a cup of ricotta cheese with dark cherries :tongue:

[color=red] [b]

I found a science report about melatonin and male sperm quality.
so for all ppl planning kids lol…better read this!
I copied it from medline!
[/color][/b]

Melatonin administration alters semen quality in healthy men.
J Androl 2002 Jul-Aug;23(4):572-8 (ISSN: 0196-3635)
Luboshitzky R; Shen-Orr Z; Nave R; Lavi S; Lavie P
Department of Endocrinology, Haemek Medical Center, Afula, Israel. luboshitzky_r@clalit.org.il.
The role of melatonin in the regulation of reproduction in humans is unknown. We conducted a 6-month, double-blind, crossover study of a daily treatment dose of 3 mg melatonin or placebo given orally at 1700 hours in 8 healthy men. Semen quality (concentration, motility, and morphology), serum and seminal plasma 17-beta-estradiol (E(2)), testosterone, melatonin, and serum gonadotropin levels were determined every 3 months throughout the study. In 6 men, there was no change in semen quality or in serum and seminal plasma hormone levels during the study period. In 2 men, during the melatonin treatment period, sperm concentration decreased to 3 x 10(6)/mL and 12 x 10(6)/mL, and motility declined to 32% and 30%. These coincided with a decline in seminal plasma and serum E(2) levels and with an increase in testosterone:E(2) ratios. Six months after the cessation of melatonin, sperm concentration and motility were normal in 1 man but remained abnormal in the other one with a still elevated testosterone:E(2) ratio. Serum gonadotropin levels were unchanged during the study in all 8 men. Our preliminary observations suggest that long-term melatonin administration is associated with decreased semen quality in human males.

Ok, there’s a longs drugs nearby that I plan to visit tomorrow if it doesn’t rain! I don’t have to worry about my kids for a while. Hey, it only affects the probability of getting someone pregnant, not the probability of having a perfectly normal and healthy child. Unless I read that wrong, that be bad.

Whoever’s having the sleeping problem with melatonin, cut your dosage to 1.5 mg. Then perhaps after a while you can cut it down to zero, and uh, go to sleep out of exhaustion if you must… but when you start returning to normal you can put it up to 1.5 again, but never above that. That’s the best course of action that I can think of with all the information I gathered from this thread…

[b] This topic is locked! Part 2 can be found Here [/b]