Dream Jumping

Can anyone do this? Like go from your dream to someone elses? Does anyone want to try to learn this or is trying? Or is it just me who wants to do it.

It would be interesting to do if i believed it could be done.

do you mean shared dreaming? If you do, then I do believe that it is possable, and MANY people are trying to learn to do it!
Although there are skeptics out there, many many people claim that they have had shared dreams, and also some people think that your DC’s in regular dreams are other people dreaming.
I myself have never had a proven shared dream, but I do believe it’s possable, and would love to have one :happy:

If you meant Shared Dream (SD), then here is a good link for you…

the BIG Shared Dreaming Topic

It discusses if that SD is possible or not, including some good theories. You might find it interesting. :smile: Good luck! :biggrin:

I mean like geting into a dream and being like ok this door will lead to My friends dream. And then entering it. While your lucid and he’s not and he thinks your just part of his dream but your actualy their. Like that.

lol i am trying that now also under the lucid lab i have a post called just this i think and it talks about this. at the mo i am trying SD and putting al my work into that. i will post in the Big sd topic as my results go

cheers

Richard

I would help I wish I could but I still have to get a LD! Arrg. Thats the main reason I wanted to LD. To Jump dreams.

I don´t think it´s possible to have a SD. The odds of timing right are minimum. I have been in some SD projects lately, but with no success.

Greets,
Thor

keep at it dutch thor it will pay off soon dont worry. it sounds like a lot of fun dont it dream jumping. how cool

Thor it’s possible I’ve ha one except I wasn’t lucid and my dream was ending and my friends was beggining. I saw him biking to school with some characteristics and he told me all of them. It was awsome!

Hey Golden King,

I am convinced of the excistance of SD´s, the only thing is, I think that SD in general is to difficult to be a dream tool or something you can do every day.
The odds of actually having one are very small, you´ll have to be in a REM state at the exact same time as the other, you both have to be lucid and don´t wake up.

That´s my opinion,

Greets,
Thor

What if it doesn’t matter if he’s in a REM period? What if it’s so your almost going to the futur and acting from their? You become Lucid and then want to jump it’s 5:00am here and 5:00pm their and he’s not sleeping you know that but you jump anyway. What if you are entering a state in which is just a dream waiting to be dreamt. You make him Lucid in his dream. So all your doing is creating a dream of the futur preparing it?
Just a theory I made. Fun this comes today because I dreamt that I forgot to print out my paper to hand in to the teacher. And I was thinking about this all day and then when the time came to hand it in I forgot to print it out at lunch. lol. But has nothing to do so please don’t comment on that unless you got something to say to my theory.
Thank you.

hmm that is the way i am seeing it. at the moment i am at the stage of asking that very question. tonight infact i have it planed for. so hopfuly i can answer your queston tommorow

Question? What question? :content:

Hey Golden King,

I still don´t agree. The other has to have a REM phase to dream. If he isn´t dreaming, you can´t jump to that person´s dream.

And what´s that with going to the future?

greets,

Thor

Like if dreams had no time to suspend them and they moved freely. You really are just making a dream almost for them. Their dream

• they are here 5:00am REM sleep on saturday dream about dogs before you came in

-you 4:00am REM sleep Friday. Jump commenced you enter their dream and it’s about dogs. Then your like ok lets change to cats and lets tell him he’s dreaming.

-Them 5:00 REM sleep on saturday dream about dogs, changed to cats and I become lucid because my friend said I was dreaming. (This is after you changed their dream).

Like that.

Greetings
Golden King of Avalon

Edit: I got another person to try LD except I think he might be a natural LDer. I told him how to enter a dream and hopfully he will make me Lucid and I will help him with a problem. See theirs this evil object in a room and my friend has to get to the other side of the room but he can’t because his legs feel like their full of lead. It’s evil because a little girl came into the room and this thing crushed her and killed her. Scary so tonight I’m going to end it. He’s had this dream for a while now. Going Lucid today hopefully.

Hey Golden King,

I understand your theory, sonds very futuristic though…
Keep me informed about your SD experiments .

Greets,
Thor

I personally don’t think it’s possible, but I haven’t really looked into it. I’m quite open-minded and susceptible to far-out theories, as long as there’s evidence to support them. There’s a very high chance that you will just be having a normal or lucid dream but you’re dreaming that you’re shared dreaming. Especially if you’ve been trying to have a shared dream. There’s no real way of proving/disproving it, unless the person you shared it with was someone you know, in which case you can ask. But maybe if you were both trying to share a dream together, you could have just dreamed it. So yeah, does anyone have any good proof of this that they can show me?

Wannabe I think my friend might be a natural Lder and I am going try it with him. See he’s had this nightmare for a while now so I’m going to get rid of it and for my part he’s gonna make me Lucid by dream jumping to my dream.

Welll guess what? My friend is a natural lder damn. lol. He tried to jump but when he said the stuff and got to the door he opened it and a bright light came through it and he woke up.