Dream Gameshow II

Here are mine (Members of my dreamteam quiet please :wink: )

Dream or real?

1.Swimming naked in a lake with some friends in the middle of the night and drinking red wine underwater

2.Tripping out after too many magic mushrooms and seeing visions of people dieing

3.Illegally sleeping at a youth hostel in Amsterdam with some guy I barely know, getting found by the owner and running away while he´s about to call the police

4.Walking completely naked into a store and buying bread like everything was normal

5.Crossing a graveyard all alone on my way home in the middle of a full-moon night, feeling peace at this place

tapir

As for explaining mine:

1. I was also about 5 at the time. I don’t even remember exactly how it happened. I guess back then I didn’t know a ski pole could do that. [size=75]But once I had my first feel for blood, I knew I had to have more, more, more, more-[/size] snaps out of it So yes. What was I saying?

2. This is the most difficult one to explain, as it is so incomprehensible. But believe me, it did, in fact, happen in real life.

3. Hmm, that’s self-explanatory, really. That’s what I saw. No one was hurt, apparently, as there was some delay between the “bang” and the transformation of the bus into a human grill, allowing the driver to suggest a complete evacuation in what I can only imagine was a very calm and polite way.

4. That’s more than self explanatory, as there’s absolutely nothing more I can add. That’s what I saw. It was a little surreal. One half completely burnt through, the other brand new, paint all shiney. Ath got it right, though: It is the US after all.

Hmm.

1. D
  2. R
  3. R
  4. D
  5. D

Pretty far fetch :hmmm:

For some reason i think #1. is Real :bored:
#2.Real(im sure you had reasons, if it happened :wink: )
#3.Dream? :eh:
#4.DREAM!
#5.Real

tapir

1.Swimming naked in a lake with some friends in the middle of the night and drinking red wine underwater
DREAM

2.Tripping out after too many magic mushrooms and seeing visions of people dieing
REAL

3.Illegally sleeping at a youth hostel in Amsterdam with some guy I barely know, getting found by the owner and running away while he´s about to call the police
DREAM

4.Walking completely naked into a store and buying bread like everything was normal
REAL it could be a naturist holiday place

5.Crossing a graveyard all alone on my way home in the middle of a full-moon night, feeling peace at this place
REAL

1. uh, I don’t know how you can drink red wine under water, so logically it should be a dream, but I’ll say REAL because I think it sounds like something that would happen in real life
    2)Real
    3)Real :grin:
  2. This is when I draw the line, DREAM
    5)Dream, somthing about graveyards in dreams, they just go together :grin:
  1. Dream
  2. Real
  3. Dream
  4. DREAM
  5. Real
  1. Naked in a lake? Eh, stuff happens. Real.
  2. Magic mushrooms…Dream? That’s always on the list of things to do in LD. Dream.
  3. That’s just crazy…Possible, but mostly crazy. Dream.
  4. Oooookay, I suppose you could’ve just had a mild case of memory-loss, but I’d say dream.
  5. Real, naturally. Not sure why, I just think so.

Ok, here are my solutions :grin:

->REAL
Would have been stupid to get your shorts wet when you still got to return to your tent. And for the drinking, you just got to put the bottle to your mouth before going underwater :wink:

->DREAM
One of my strangest and most intense nightmares…

->REAL
Well, I arrived there in the middle of the night with the train and didn´t want to get robbed on the street, but the hostel owner said they were full. Some of his guests opened us the door, and we decided to sleep there.

->REAL
Lol, knew you wouldn´t guess that one :tongue:
Moogle got it right, it was a naturalist campsite in france when I was like 8 years old

->DREAM
Was a nice dream, especially since I probably would rather feel a bit frightened if doing so in WL

tapir

tapir, was 4 a dream or real because you put dream and then you said it was a naturist campsite? :confused:

It was real, I just made a mistake. Already edited :wink:

So I get the grand total of 1/5 right! Probably because I haven’t talked to you that much. :bored: I think that’s the worse I have done on this thread. :wiske:

AHH! I GOT EVERY SINGLE ONE WRONG! :grrr:

OK, I’ll have my try:

1.) I was in a big muesuem , with a tour guide explaining dark rooms to our group. We went outside and I looked at the buildings, they had old patterns on them.

The tour guide said many people looked in this direction. I looked to the right, my dad in our car. My brother and mum and myself left in the car going down road that sloped down hill.

2.) I was choking on a big lego brick, my father pulled it out of my mouth.

3.) I was in on ken wallis’ field (a person who invented loads of microligh planes, that my dad loves so much), with my dad watching him fly at 80 years old right over our heads.

4.) I was waiting for my bus, but someone luckily offered me a ride. I looked in and there were three adults and two children in the car.

5.) I was trying to jump for a loft hatch with great difficulty. My dad wanted me to move a few chairs up there. So I went and grabbed a fold up chair and moved across the loft.

Technodreamer"]
1.) I was in a big muesuem , with a tour guide explaining dark rooms to our group. We went outside and I looked at the buildings, they had old patterns on them.
The tour guide said many people looked in this direction. I looked to the right, my dad in our car. My brother and mum and myself left in the car going down road that sloped down hill.

Dream…it seems a bit surreal.

2.) I was choking on a big lego brick, my father pulled it out of my mouth.
Real…it seems likely when you were much younger.

3.) I was in on ken wallis’ field (a person who invented loads of microligh planes, that my dad loves so much), with my dad watching him fly at 80 years old right over our heads.
Real

4.) I was waiting for my bus, but someone luckily offered me a ride. I looked in and there were three adults and two children in the car.
Real? you could have been much younger or it could be a very large car!

5.) I was trying to jump for a loft hatch with great difficulty. My dad wanted me to move a few chairs up there. So I went and grabbed a fold up chair and moved across the loft.
Real?

It will be interesting to see if I am any better at guessing your dreams/real life situations. :cool:

1.) Dream

2.) Real, when I was young

3.) Real, fun day

4.) Dream, I would never get in a car that I didn’t know who it was

5.) Dream, notice how I could get into the loft, but then grabbed a chair and moved across the loft. But I didn’t make this clear, plus jumping for a loft hatch is a stupid thing to do.

My turn!

1. I go on this bridge with my friend, I dared him to through a rock a huge rock into the street below. He throws it, we duck so people dont see us, and we hear a loud crash, like glass shattering. We run away.

2. My sister moving out of the house

3. I was in a car accident, no one was hurt horribly, mostly just stitches.

4. Coming into school and seeing one of my teachers dressed as a clown.

5. Moving to a new house that has a little fish pond in the backyard.

GO GO GO!

1.) Dream, I should hope!
2.) RL, unless ofcourse you hate your sister or something
3.) RL, it was over a long peroid of time (i.e. the stitches afterwards)
4.) RL, teachers are clowns (no offense to anybody)
5.) Dream?

Neo

1. I hope it’s a dream!

2. Real life. I hope it isn’t a trick question. :tongue:

3. Real life.

4. clown. Real life…it could have been a sponsored event.

5. little fish pond. I’ll guess Real life.

[b]I have probably got them all wrong. :wiske:

[b]

1. Real Life :cool_laugh: Was never supposed to happen… Oh, and I messed up, I accually dared him to try to make it across the street below, it was a long though and well, he didn’t get it there all the way…
  2. Real Life College!
  3. Dream :content: Luckly have never been in a car crash IRL
  4. Real Life :eek: One of my teachers volenteres(sp?) as a clown at this childrens hospital and for some reason she was in her clown suit that day…
  5. Dream …would be cool though… Oh, and also in my dream, my new house was on Mars :alien:
    [/b]

Only 2 out of 5 but if you had mentioned that the pond was also on Mars I would have got 3. :tongue: