The LED Brain-Wave Machine (not audio)

I noticed there’s been quite a discussion of the audio brainwave machine market around here but so far I’ve seen no reference to the fantastic LED light goggle brain-wave machine.

Buildable for under 30$ of your own and having as a precise effect as it does I’m a bit surprised… check it out, below is the link to the free make-it-yourself thing, anyone can make it, safe, works and best of all free. :cool:

hackcanada.com/homegrown/wet … index.html

Sound is a good combination with these btw… I got links to two programs to control it, Meskalin for Linux and Brainstar for Windows, I would really like some better/newer FREE brainwave program to control it, so if anyone finds one please let me know…

Brainstar:
hcsw.org/olddos/brainstr/index.html

Meskalin:
hackcanada.com/homegrown/wet … kalin.html

I’m assuming you need a computer in the same room you sleep in. Which counts me out until I start college next year

Or just buy a very long cable that can reach your computer wherever it is in the house when making it…

Sounds good actually :smile:

You can achieve the same thing with meditation. You don’t need a device for this, but it should be interesting to try out anyways. :smile:

Good luck! :happy:

Some of the things yes - but this program can effectively alter your brainstate to ‘any’ state, so you can use it to induce sleep and wake you after certain times, you can tell it to induce lucid sleep wavelength and keep you there for a certain time - etc… :smile:

Also quite effective for immidiate and precise effects and enables you to relax and not concentrate on anything, just lie down and let the goggles do the work for you… :wink:

:peek:

Well, actually you could replace computer with microcontrolled device, including like, example keyboard matrix and a little lcd (2x16). With preprogrammed menus you could chose different flashing frequencys :eek: . Might sound complicated, but it’s pretty simple tought :tongue: