Creating multiple copies of ones self in a dream....

Creating multiple copies of ones self in a dream and controlling all of them at once, ie, multitasking.

Do you think it is possible?

sure why not? you can control DCs can’t you?

how agent smith of you btw

What about the multitasking view of it. Imagine trying to speak to one friend and the other at the same time?

imagine an entire army of ME!!! all under my control! i can take over the entire dream world and claim it as my OWN!! evil laugh :uptosomething:

heh, speaking of Agent Smith, I wonder what it would feel like to jab your hand into a DC’s chest and progressively turn him/her into yourself like how he does in Revolutions :uptosomething: .

oh, the things we try in LD’s :crazy:

I wonder if you could also have 2 fields of view with 2 of you. That might get a little confusing.

I think it’s possible. I think the difficult part is being able to focus your attention enough on all the stuff you want them to do, and not be so distracted you lose lucidity. It would be easier to do if they were at a distance, so all of them would be in your field of vision at the same time.

Also, it would be easier if you gave all of them one command, rather than individual commands to a bunch of them.

Trancewaves i did that a while ago in a ld and it was fun!
Sticking my hand in a dc and then copy myself that way.
i followed my clone and it went back to my old home and had there something with an old flame of me :cry: grrrrrr
But yes u can do that the agent smith way and its fun!
I also dived in a dc several times like neo does in the matrix one at the end with agent smith when he take shim over…then u can become that other person in your dream…well you look like him or her…but if your distracted u are yourself again soon!

Jeff

The idea would be that if one of you looses lucidity, because you fall in a whole, you can shift your focus to another you, thus reclaiming lucdity. But I’m talking about giving each one individual commands, however, you don’t think move forwards, you move them forwards as you would move yourself natrually. Like having an extra leg to control, expet you have now got several copies of your self to control. As if doing to different things with both hands isn’t difficult anough already.

Yeah, I think you can do it. If you practice enough, it becomes natural and you don’t even have to think about it. Like when I use Telekinesis, sometimes it’s easy to move objects around, so it’s almost like the object is an extension of the body.

Tehnodreamer, try moving your left hand in a big sirkle while moving your right hand up and down.

Or how about this: make up two short stories, and write them down using both hands (one hand for each story). Do you think you can do that? If you can’t, why should you be able to in a dream?As far as I know, your average LD does not boost your intelligence/coordination to inhumane levels…

I have experimented with this before. It is extremly akward to have two different viewpoints but it works. For this one you really have to beilve that you can do what you want to do.

By the way Monitor199a you practice telekinesis, if so please tell me how, is it like a natural ability or can we all learn it like LDing

I’m pretty sure he was talking about telekinesis in LDs… :wink:

I obviously wasn’t thinking when I made thew whole telekenisis post. :lmao:

Are you sure, I disagree. It doesn’t boost intelligents, it boosts the speed at which you can think, or avoid unessasary tasks.

Monitor99 can you do telekinises or not?