What's your most beautiful dream-scene?

Dreams can be set in some of the most beautiful places… Share some of yours here :content: :grin: :smile: :happy: :wink: :cool_laugh: :cool: :cheesy: :shy: :alien: :bored: :tongue: :wiske:

I’ve seen quite alot of beautiful things in my dreams, but I can’t really explain them in words. I mean I could try to describe them as best I could, but no-one would really understand unless they’d seen it for themselves.

The two extremely beautiful things I have seen in dreams were very simple, but beautiful in their simplicity.

I once saw every grain of sand and every leaf of the trees surrounding this beach. This experience seems impossible and I still think I was tricking myself somehow into feeling as if I saw them all at once, but would there be a difference anyway? :bored:

I once saw a sunset. The sunset happened very quickly and then the moon rose quickly, but when the moon set it crashed into the ocean, spraying a beautiful shower of water everywhere to reflect the moonlight.

Notice these are both beach-scenes, but only the first was a lucid dream. Anyone else notice a theme in their “beautiful dreams”?

My most beautiful dream scenes that I can recall all involve sunlight. I remember one where I woke up in a room with the early morning sunlight shining through. The room was filled with a yellow glow. I looked out the window and saw some wrought iron railings across the road. There was an amazing effect where the sunlight caught gold paint on these railings.

In another dream, I was underwater in a swimming pool. The sunlight was filtering through the water and making patterns on my hands. I was amazed by the beauty and immaculate detail in this dream (slightly off-topic: I just realised that this is my first underwater dream where I have not panicked and struggled to get to the surface - I had some control and realised that I could breath underwater).

I also sometimes dream of very ‘deep’ colours where objects seem to radiate their own light.

I once had a dream where I was in the most beautiful place. I dreamed it a long time ago (15 years?), but I have never forgotten it. I was in a pool of water with my sisters. It was a rock pool, surrounded by trees. I remember feeling really relaxed. The sunlight was filtering through the trees. I was picking flowers from the pool and laying them out on the rocks around the pool. I woke up from this dream feeling really happy.

Well, that’s long enough. I could go on. Dreams do seem to sometimes possess such beauty which is difficult and hard to come by in the real world.

I knew it… I felt like I was forgetting my dream that I meant to write down, so I wrote two others. In my dream journal I actually had an entry that I say is the most beautiful dream scene ever:

My most comfortable dream moment so far: I was [at some island in the pacific, most likely, with a tropical climate] and I had some friends there. I forget exactly what I was doing. This dream was SO normal [and similar to real life], except for the fact that I was [on this island]. I remember at one point going outside on a balcony, and it was a perfect[ly] warm temperature, and I shouted “Yes!” then said “This is exactly what ---- is supposed to be like” where ---- is a word that meant “life and dreams”. I wish I could remember it. It was a beautiful word [It wasn’t conciousness]. There were some problems with the family [who lived at the house I was staying at], and a cop came over and started yelling [at] one and [the family member] said he didn’t do anything, and then [the family member] took a loaded gun out of his closet [out of a white plastic case]. (in the previous dream I dropped a gun on the ground and it fired, there was a big group of people I was trying to intimidate, how is it possible for both dreams to reference each other?) Man, that moment on the balcony [was the most relaxing ever].

I remember it very vividly, but still need to write it down more eloquently. Perhaps a poem…

A while ago i had a very vivd Lucid Dream, which still is the most amazing one i have ever had, the vision was perfect even seemed better than in real life… I could smell the moist air, i could feel the heat of the sun, my hearing was just so realistic… The ground was wet like it had been raining earlier, i touced a sign and could feel the chilly waterdrops.

Hard for me to explain but it was all just awesome.

One was when I was a few years ago and I was floating up into the sky. I passed by clouds with a tint of gold in them and I woke up when I reached the sun. It was so awesome!

i remember a dream in which i took acid (never did awake) and i looked out the window it was night and there was the most amazing kelidoscopic blend of multiple bursts of exploding light. sort of like fire works, but in such a more fluid and peaceful manner. swirling vortices and sparkles. was cool.

then when i had my 1st ld over 10 seconds i walked out the back door facing the western setting sun and the blend of soft colors, all layered in perfect respect to the next color. plus, the sun was a smily face.

Wow, you people are so inspiring! Sometimes I think that the most amazing thing is the moment of lucidity. The point when your regular dream comes to a screeching halt. You stand there with power rolling inside you, looking around, brainstorming on what to do next. There’s nothing like lucidity in the NOW. …I flew through the sun one time. I saw a lot of geometrical shapes there, and it wasn’t blinding or painful. It actually gave me energy.

Hmm…I know which one, here’s the entry in my dream journal…

“I became lucid in midair while I was jumping over a lake when I realized that that’s totally impossible. I kept flying over the lake, superman-style, and made it to my high school. The yard out front was huge and bright. I fell to the ground and looked at my hands in the grass. It was extremely vivid and lifelike - I could see every blade clearer than I ever have in real life, more colorful than color itself. My hands were so real - more real than is possible. There were several people I had never seen before sitting calmly on the grass. There was this amazingly beautiful girl, and I asked her what God’s ultimate purpose for the universe was, I have no idea why, the question just popped into my head…and she answered me. I remember that the answer made infinite sense, that it somehow tied together everything I have ever experienced or wondered about. Then my alarm woke me up. I never remembered what her answer was.”

I think the best lucid dreams are the ones that are truly “lucid”, in the dictionary definition of the word, “clear”…this dream was so amazingly clear there’s no way i can accurately explain it in words. And the clarity of mind I had when the girl told me the answer to my question…although I can’t remember the answer, I remember perfectly the clarity and peacefulness of mind I had at that exact moment…that I have never experienced before or since.

The most beautiful thing (not a dreamscape) i’ve seen (not in an LD by the way) was a coin. Yes, a coin. Except it was flat on the bottom and a dome on the top. The picture on it was of a bird. The bird was a brilliant kingfisher blue and a dark blue background. It wasn’t solid colour. It glittered in the light.

The rest of the dream was probably the dullest i’ve ever had. It was as if all the beauty (and more) that would normally be in a dream flowed into this coin.

Water is very special in my dreams. I haven’t quite consciously understood it’s varied symbolism.

One dream I was time traveling through the universe, I instantly flew by our planets so very fast in the blink of an eye but yet they were in complete detail. I then was ejected out of our solar system only to find out I have gone too far, I felt the abyss. So I reversed myself and headed back to our solar system.

I then found myself then riding above an ocean, it felt infinitely large and I was consumed by its presence. The water was purple in color and had a glistening shine that diamonds could not compare. The shine did not engulf the purple waves but added to its grandeur. Gentle waves bounced as I could feel the depth of the sea.

Most powerful and how consuming. Other experiences in water have followed. Awesome to say the least.

I’ve never in any dream have seen water. Ah it sounds so cool. My favourite dreamscene was seening the moon dominate they sky.I mean to say cover the sky almost all over. Anyway the moon was like in real life expect no craters visible and plus it had a hole in the center and a bolt of lighting flashed around inside.

Wow… really makes u think, huh?

I’ve had two dreams scenes that tie for most beautiful…

when I was little, I had a dream that I walked home from school. The trees in the yard were indiscribably beautiful, and there was a unicorn right there. I’ve never seen anything so beautiful as that unicorn…It’s mane sparkled in the moonlight. All the shadows were not dark, but rather full of black light. It was so peaceful; I think that was when I was about six or so, odd how it’s so clear.

the other was a scene where I was looking down a snow covered hill at a pine forest; it was just before sun rise. I was sitting on a fence and closed my eyes; I saw what can only be discribed as winter blue, and heard beautiful music that was the sound of icecicles breaking.

:cheesy: these are the two dreams that get me through the hard days

My most beautiful dream is when I dreamt that I was in the back yard at night with my friend’s parents, and they had wine in their hand, and with the other they pointed at the sky and told me to look up at how beautiful the sky was, so I looked up and there were three yellow moons, and this HUGE saturn was spinning around the right moon at incredible speeds, that seemed to create a cold vacuum around me, blowing space into my face, making me feel cold (also it seemed so close that I could touch it), I got so scared that I felt my stomach go completely cold, and I looked away in fear. But slowly I started looking at it more and more and after a while it actually was a pleasure to watch it. The planet was the most beautiful thing I had ever seen.

This scene wasn’t so much beautiful as it was surreal, but it was still pretty cool.
I was on this road, lucid, and the sky was blue and red and orange in one direction, like a beautiful sunrise. In the other it was black with storm clouds, windy, with blue bolts of lighting so far off that you couldn’t hear the thunder, but you could still see the lightning.
In the sky were these little ultralights flying around. I walk around for a bit, and grounded my awareness pretty well, but then I want off flying to explore the rest of the dream, which wasn’t nearly as cool as the scene the dream started with.

I had a dream that was more emotinaly beautiful then looks but it was cool. My grandpa whome I was pretty close to (I’m close to my other one too) had died of a heart attack and I missed him alot. when I went to bed that night (I think I was Lucid but I’m not sure) he was sitting in the swing in my backyard and I wwent and sat on his lap and it was just like he was alive again. Then he said he had to go and I started to cry and he comfterted me and said that he was ok and to tell everyone that he loved them and it ended… :crying: heh, I’m crying right now… It was really beautiful because it was fall, mine and his favourite season…

hey all

new here, and it is wonderful to see people sharing these experiences. in a dream earlier this year i swear i saw where i want to go when i die. beautiful-- a green island by the sea, with huge tall clouds through which rays of sunshine reached through and played on the ground. i didn’t want to leave…

el

the most beautiful dream (or more like sequence of dreams) that i’ve ever had was a kind of music video dream… i was at the lake, taking a nap in my car, with the seat layed back & listening to a Nine Inch Nails tape (the speakers on each side of my head made for good oversized headphones) & i think there may have been one song on the album that i didn’t dream a music video for… every song had a seperate sequence, (sometimes i would fly or walk to a different area for the next “video”) i can’t remember which scenes went with which songs (unless i listen to the entire album, then i could walk you through it) but each was unique & strangely artistic. in one, i was walking/running through rafters in an abandoned building, while someone (a guy that looked kinda like the crow) followed after me, in another, i was flying over a forrest, so close that my arms brushed the leaves & the scene ended in me passing through a waterfall… the overall dream was a bit demented (i was listening to NIN, by the way), but the depth & scenery to me was beautiful…