Odd Nightmare

I had a series of dreams last night, ranging from climbing a bell tower to stop the bell from ringing to attending a party where they found mad cow disease. But the last dream was different.

I was in my house, except it appeared to be a combination of my house and my school, so the hallways were really long. I remember walking down one of the hallways wearing a black robe that’s bottom was dragging along the floor. I turned the corner and walked a little further, and it slowly became more lucid and clear. Then something happened, I looked down the hallway and there was this short man around 4’5", who was bald and was wearing a black cape. To me, it felt almost as if he was the devil. I still wasn’t sure whether this was a dream or real, but clarity increased to a level way higher than in real life. I don’t know why this person instilled so much fear in me, because his appearance isnt frightening at all. Well, i wanted to scream but no voice would come out of my mouth. I tried running away but I couldn’t really move. Then, I started kind of humming really loudly, and I basically started to kind of vibrate but I was humming really loudly at the same time. It was really really scary. Then I woke up. Any thoughts?

Weird, it seems to me like youy started to wake up and SP wasn;t completly worn off. ANyway next time you get Lucid go to this man and talk with him peacful and he will dissapear or turn nice