Okay, its time to go to intensive training.

Im getting lazy, and terrible at LDing…I think ive stopped getting better, and maybe Im getting worse at LDing - since my Last one (which was almost a month ago probably.) Im going WILD. No MILD. I find WILD way more reliable…it works if you do it. MILD is IMO, more so luck. I have this problem, though. I cant practice at WILD because…WBTB. You have to do WBTB (unless you are an incredible person at WILD and you meditate VERY often). I am lazy at WBTB…Ive never tried at it (I wake up and think “screw this” and go to sleep.), and now im not even waking up to the alarm Im using…what are some tips for making one enthusiastic enough about WBTB to wake up and do it?

Mimix mabye wbtb isnt just your thing!
:smile: Try something else then.

Jeff

you dont need enthusiasm. you need 4 alarms set about your room at different places, and you need to getr up to reset them all. by the time you’re done you’ll be awake. plus sometimes i put sticky tape on the “off” buttons to get me thinking. Yeah it’s a little desperate. Another thing is to set a few alarms that go off 1 minute after another, forcing you to get up repeatedly or stay up to disable them. I do this with a multialarm clock… but not often because it’s mean to myself. :tongue: Anyways, I engoy waking up early occasionally because it is quiet and peaceful… unlike when everyone else is up. You just gotta sleep early enough so you dont have any qualms about waking up earlier i guess… oh yeah. do MILD and WILD together. do MILD before performing WILD. yeah. MILD rocks with WBTB, but then again so does WILD. Yeah. Do both.

i probably suck at this as much as you do. hows this sound though…2 full length ld’s last night from WBTB on the first try…if you want it enough you’ll get up and do it. i think once it pays off you will be happy to wake up