LD4ALL's POTTY

This could be quite interesting lol :lmao:

Which mod wants to challenge me, PasQuale :lol: Don’t make me laugh!

Ok this comes from freetranslation.com So it’s not really that good but you still get an idea.

The Dutch mods are going soft :confused:

Didn’t PasQuale mention something about a hidden code. There’s a hidden code in one of my earlier posts, if PasQuale hasn’t CHANGED IT.

Ofcourse it’s the post that has “mere odd didctation” at the end. Try tsaking every first letter.

What the hell is going on here?? I’ve read this entire topic and can’t seem to figure out what you’re saying??

PASQUALE!

Well, I tell you whats going on. I blaa blaaa blaa. And it was blaaaaaa, you can blaaa but blaaa will get blaaaaa. Does that help?

Just to recap, I was trying to find out what the post ment in the dutch forum, and puddypudding told me it had a message in it. Ofcourse when I translated, it could be of the following possibilities:
1.) Pasquale is annoying
2.)" " getting annoyed
3.)" " is stressy
4.) Mods are stressy
5.) The mods are turning soft

Ofcourse PasQuale couldn’t resist changing my posts. It must have been something really embarasing. lol.

Yeah, my posts were also changed is rather obvious based on the answers to my posts.

Well by brining this topic back up the top you have doomed your self to have your post changed by PasQuale or a mod.

QUite a good possibility, we’ll have to see what the Mods do to these posts.

hints to the mods.

Wow, neither Pasquale or the mods changed any of our posts!

I still don’t get what the whole bathroom thing is about. A bathroom, in the forum? Like a toilet and a sink and a shower? I don’t understand, anyone want to try to tell me what that means without getting there post thing changed?

It means that there is a hidden bathroom somewhere on the forum. Although there isn’t in reality. I will one day visit in in my dreams. It has a toilet, a sink, and a gacousy in.

the mod forum?

Prehaps. Maybe it’s a Dutch insult?

:confused:
Gacousy? Never heard that word before…
Googles
No results…
OH! YOU MEAN A JACUZZI!
Pretty embarresing for a mod if they wrote that…

Neo imagines what the bathroom looks like…

or…

:tongue:

Nice Neo :happy:
Dreamers Unite at the Forums Port-a-potty!

Yes. Welcome to the unpredictable potty.

i still don’t understand how a forum on the internet can have a bathroom. That makes no sense.

we need a forum potty part 2 thread… how sad :help: