Valarian+Gotu=OMG!!

I took VR along with Gotu and my dreams turned extremely vivid and detailed. I actually became lucid because my higher brain functions kicked in when I realized some of the things happening in my dream were impossible in real life. I recall thinking to myself… “Cool, I’m lucid!” But before I got a chance to explore that world my phone rang and I woke up… Bummer…

I have no I deal why but when I have a vivid dream it’s always in the third person. Like I am watching a movie. Who ever said humans don’t dream in color lied!

Yeah alote of my dreams are i nthe third person. Like last night i had a dream that i was fighting of guerillas on some jungle cliffs. Then i ended up flying an airplane from one island to another, a paper airplane. I was in it and i saw it in birds eye view like i was god or something. And i dont play any video games so i dont know why it would be like that.

what’s GOTU?

Gotu Kola

iherb.com/gotu.html

It is known to enhance brain power and it has a mild sedative effect. It is also very good for those who mediate. It allows you conceratrate very easily.

Is that the same as KOLA NUT?

any side-effects etc???
im 15 and perfectly healthy… would i be able to take this stuff???

No itis not the same as Kola Nut and it is safe as long as you stay with in reccomend doseage. high amounts can causes giddyness and put you into a nacartic stupor.

that idea comes from the earlier part of the twentieth century.

somebody wrote a paper about that in one of the fring or Fortean academic journals available on the WWW.

either the way in which we dream in the modern world has changed or they got that part wrong. either way that does raise some questions.

thaspot, have you tried it sence then or have you had the effect more then once. whats the ratio of times you’ve tried it to times it has actually improved dream recall.

more questions hurray!

I was looking up valerian. But i was unable to find anywere that sold it on-line. I know that it is perscribed for insomniacs sometimes but is it posible to get it OTC.

And how much valerian and gotu did you take?

Great Post!!! Hey Thaspot, like someone said earliar, can you please post the amount and where you bought it from? I would greeeatly appreciate it!!

Valarian + Gotu might = OMG!! but what does Valarian = on its own and Gotu to? :smile:

Do you need to take both for results?

I have been studying gotu and Valariean Root the past few months and I have found that Gotu Kola does assist in focusing and concetration. It prevents me from falling into a sound restful sleep. I wake up feeling like I haven’t got enough sleep. (same as if I take caffine right before bed) I now take Valerian Root + B12. If I want a romantic flare in my dreams I also take Damiana.