Strange dream....

Hi guys! I am new here :smile:
I had lots of question so i hope you veterans could help me with.

I started to control my dream when i was 11(not sure what is lucid at that time). I was amazed by what you can do in dreams. I often changes thing and perfroming flying stunt(can’t fly higher than 10 floors??). Then something strange happened one day. I got into control in one of my dreams. Then i decided to change the whole dream by reshaping the whole landscape using my mind(my 1st attempt doing so). Everything was going fine till suddenly the whole dream turned milky white and a huge mikly coloured hill came out. The hill doesn’t seen dangerous but i just freaked out(a strange godly presense felt). Then i heard someone(hill?) warning me to stop changing my dreams or i will be in danger. I promised it thus i stopped trying to lucid for a few years. Recently i started lucid again without me trying to. Sometimes when i am in a dream or nightmare i just know i am dreaming by sensing the air around. Yesterday i broken that promise by altering the dream again. I can’t help it as it is a natrual respond. The guy was shooting at me so i used my mind to create a forcefield to block it and then flew away(i forgot all about the promise untill i woke up). I woke up with a aching head. Do you guys think that the hill was shaped by me or is it real? Should i continue to control my dream??? :blush: :eek:

Pls pardon my english!!!

Hah hah, reminds me of a commercial I once saw where two people are eating oreo cookies and all ofa sudden a huge tsunami of white liquid pours through the city. I say just reshape the landscape to that hill and say to it, “What do you want? I will grant you one wish if you stop bugging me about changing my dreams.” putting emphasis on “MY”. Then grant his wish. He will then go away and you will see how easily you can trick yourself into thinking dreams are real. But, if you believe that dreaming occurs in a seperate reality… Maybe you should just stop changing your dreamscape or a huge hill in a parallel universe will give you more headaches… take your pick. :content:

Maybe I see things too seriously, but stuff like this really makes you think. What if it is a real signal that lucid dreaming is starting to do damage - does anyone ever worry that in fact there could be negative effects? Changing dreams is basically tapping into deep, sub-conscious, primaeval psychological processes - and you have to wonder whether we are supposed to. Then again, the fact that people (like maxviot) seem to have the ability naturally leaves me with little argument. But there does seem to be something eerily wrong with having such powers, you HAVE to at least question anything that seems too good to be true, because usually it is. So, I say take heed of the hill, it could symbolise all kinds of things. Maybe it could also be a way of telling you to change the way you dream, like a certain area of the brain letting you know that things aren’t good, who knows.