I've got 5 stars, 500 posts!

First of all, everyones been saying “Diety” lol, its DEITY! Talk about your disrespect…Jeez.

Second of all… *Gives Honorary Dream DEITY Left Sock. Leans over and whispers to Tech, “I hear that when you get to 1000, they give you the Right Sock!”

I’m pretty close :grin: Can’t wait for ***** … then only a mere 500 posts until I’m at 1000 :smile: Woohoo!

Thanks everybody. I’ve just been swimming. My head feals really bad.

We have a whole new generation of Deities :wink: Congratulations Technodreamer, and good luck for the incoming deities. I think its time for a speech, SPEECH! No bathroom speeches :grin:

Mwa ha ha! ***** for me :grin:

I’m…not close! i’ll be there before long though. You’ll see. Contrats Techno new dream deity person. I’m still trying to get the **** thing.

Congrats, you’re wayyy over 500 by the time I’m posting, but uh… whats the… ***() ??

the stars on the side, above the avatars. **** four stars ***** five stars, Techno’s got ***** (five)

Congratz to charlottedreamer who just got 500! Whoo! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

Argh should have figured that out!! DOH!

Oh, uh, congrats again…?

Caongats to charlottedreamer. Infection0, have you posted in the 1000 post thread, since you seem to have a thousand posts.

Whoooooooo this forum is getting better and better… but I miss some of the people that have gone away…
oh yes I realize I have 1000… but it’s not like I have more stars than you! :happy:
but of course my feet are warmer than yours…

:smile: Thank you all :smile:
I love the fact that I have 5 stars… makes me feel like I know what I’m doing, when I really don’t.

What a feeling! :happy: Congratulations Im about 25 posts late, but good for you on the other 500 :wink: When’s the next celebration? :confused:

Woooo 200 posts! I now marked post number 200 :grin: I am now a somniologist with 3 stars. I would swear I had that since… ages ago :sad:

Great job on the ‘star collecting’ ppl :slight_smile:

In my opinion starts dont really say much unless the person made a meaningful post or once in a while … a silly one :content:

good job to u guys tho :wink:

bump ready for milod789

Hey this post makes 500 for me. Yeah :content:

Congratulations. I remeber when I started this topic. And now I’m, approaching the 1000 post mark.

Dang thats a lot of posts.