Competition Rankings for February

Well thanks to the RC of “not dying in a nuclear bomb blast” I have had one more LD.

ahhh i will join am not gonna go full out this month but i have had 8 so far

1 for this month!

Seven.

One more for me… I actually was in/out of lucidity all night, had like 10 mini lds… Only one was long and satisfying enough to be counted…

I almost had an LD. I was sitting on the couch and the tv bounced around the room, and I told my mom I was hallucinating because I was falling asleep. I’M SUCH AN IDIOT!

So, no, actually still just 1 LD for February. But I’m happy to see my dream stupidity is still as high as ever. :roll:

One more from over here

4 LD’s now.

3 more that makes 11. i will put it in my sig :happy:

LOL! That is a very good RC haha. If I didn’t become lucid with that I would slap myself when I woke!

27 this month. This is my most consistent run so far. I’m having the exact same amount of LD’s everynight more or less. Last month it varied a lot.

lol

been there done that and a damn nuke beeing droped s a big enough lucid hit for me but omg the first time i saw it i am like " oh a nuke hit the north side of canberra, oh well i am sure that it wont reach us"

like wtf i am such a idiot lol

nice work pedro impressive, let me see if i can try and catch up :razz: although i havent hit higher then 30 yet sooooooo

Hi,

I’d like to join, 1 for Feb so far.

ypm.

I’m at 3 now, thanks a bunch.

Another one for me!
… i hope these LD’s won’t abandon me when I go back to school…

2 more for me whats that 13 i think thanx

Richard

Da big three zero!

(thats 30 btw)

4 here

Nine.

another 2 15 now

bump me up one please… :smile:
I actually had 3 ones, but only one was worth counting, as memory of the other ones are weak and they where very short.