Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

Hi Anna!

Are you sure you haven’t had one of those ‘illusions’ when waking up. (HH or
HI I don’t recall which) I used to see some things from the dream as soon as I woke up, with my eyes open… They disappeared in a few moments, however.

I am tired of hearing people use the words “lab rat” when talking about that one million dollar price. As far as I know, there are a lot of people claiming to be psychics, and I find it to far-fetched to think that they are all afraid of becoming “lab rats”. You’d think there was at least one individual with the courage to actually prove his so-called abilities.

And about the whole “I can bring back things from my dreams” topic: I have no proof neither for or against it, so I can only make assumptions. However: From a mathematical point of view, it is much more likely that you are sleepwalking, exit your house through your bedroom window (you said you mother would notice you sleepwalking) and go shoplifting a mall or something in your sleep.

And by the way, this ‘skill’ sounds a bit hazardous, what if you were to bring back a nuclear bomb or something?

I’m presuming you’re telling the truth, so here’s some thoughts on what to do.

Have you shown any “LD object” to someone else?

If they can really see them, then you should contact the Lucidity Institute. I’m sure Dr Laberge would be interested in this, no doubt…

You should work on getting LDs more often (which should help) and odd2k, where do you think you could get a nuclear bomb from? Perhaps glass could be hazardous, yes. And it isn’t a mathematical point of view, it’s a scientific one (sorry, it just momentarily pissed me off).

Pedro is going to try to bring an object from an LD (see his dream diary)… perhaps it is that easy… But you should try to talk to Dr Laberge - I don’t believe he’d make you a lab rat. You could do this object retrieval from your home. Please do try.

Also, try to get an object which won’t be made in real life. Let’s say, a DVD or a video featuring Star Trek and Smallville (or any two programmes you are aware of, which wouldn’t normally ‘meet’) in the same episode…

Many people believe that reality is only how we perceive it to be, basically mind over matter.

Why is it that some people believe that psychics really can talk to the spirit world and in some cases really are able to talk to their spirit guides while awake?

Wouldn’t the more plausible explination be that they are delusional? in which case why haven’t they been locked up in a mental institution? People who commit crimes sometimes say “god/satan told me to do it” and yet here are people walking around totally believing they can talk to the dead and yet they aren’t being tested for schizophrenia or anything like that.

perception and reality… where exactly is the line drawn?

I do not know whether it is true or not. The reason I am considering it is that I do not have first-hand knowledge to be able to say if what Anna said is true or not.

Materializations such as these often occur all over the world, in every culture. Often only very wise and talented people are able to do these kind of things. Still, I think it’s good to keep a healthy dose of scepticism towards these things :smile:
Perhaps the most intriguing examples of materializations come from Tibetan tradition: they talk about tulpas, which are entities or thought forms which become reality with the aid of intense concentration and visualization. The tulpa masters often use dreams to strengthen their visualization/concentration powers. And when these powers reach a certain strength, the dream entities are able to cross the line between the dreaming and the waking.
To them, this phenomenon makes perfectly sense, since waking reality is just another illusionary level. However, creating a tulpa can be quite dangerous, if these tulpas are influenced by evil forces.
Perhaps the most famous tulpa story (except for a certain X-Files episode :tongue: ) comes from Alexandra David-Neel, who was the first Westerner ever to enter the forbidden city of Lhasa:

[i]When Alexandra David-Neel journeyed through Tibet, one of the many mystical techniques she studied was that of tulpa creation. A tulpa, according to traditional Tibetan doctrines, is an entity created by an act of imagination, rather like the fictional characters of a novelist, except that tulpas are not written down. David-Neel became so interested in the concept that she decided to try to create one.

The method involved was essentially intense concentration and visualization. David-Neel’s tulpa began its existence as a plump, benign little monk, similar to Friar Tuck. It was at first entirely subjective, but gradually, with practice, she was able to visualize the tulpa out there, like an imaginary ghost flitting about the real world.

In time the vision grew in clarity and substance until it was indistinguishable from physical reality-a sort of self-induced hallucination. But the day came when the hallucination slipped from her conscious control. She discovered that the monk would appear from time to time when she had not willed it. Furthermore her friendly little figure was slimming down and taking on a distinctly sinister aspect.

Eventually her companions, who where unaware of the mental disciplines she was practicing, began to ask about the “stranger” who had turned up in their camp-a clear indication that a creature which was no more that solidified imagination had definite objective reality.

At this point, David-Neel decided things had gone too far and applied different lamaist techniques to reabsorb the creature into her own mind. The tulpa proved very unwillling to face destruction in this way so that the process took several weeks and left its creator exhausted.[/i]

EDIT: @Morphius: I didn’t read your post until now, but I guess that you were also talking about tulpas?
Considering materializations: many famous hindu mystics had the apparent ability to do this. They showed it in front of thousands of people. For instance Sathya Saï Baba often materialized sacred ash, Vibhuti, and rings.

There can be many wievpoints, but I think that we should try to look at that not from philosophical, but from scientific point of view, so it’s important to decide if that fact is objective and that objects can be seen by us all, not only by Anna (by taking photos). Otherwise they can be just hallucinations, elements of HI or parts of a FA.
and Anna, if you really want us to believe you, you shouldn’t give up, but think of a way to prove what you said. I don’t think that anyone on this forum will believe you without any proof.

Here’s a good article about this: geocities.com/Area51/Shadowl … ct279.html

I got some remark though about the sleepwalking theory: during REM sleep, the body is almost fully paralyzed, and mostly sleepwalking occurs during deep sleep. The state of deep sleep is quite different from regular dreaming, and IF sleepwalking is the real cause of all this, then the information must be somehow transmitted from the dreaming mind into the sleepwalking mind. I’ve never heard of such a direct link between sleepwalking and dreaming… The only other possibility may be some kind of sleep disorder whereby the body isn’t paralyzed during REM sleep, thus making it possible to walk around while dreaming.

is becoming amused with some of the ld4all forum memebers

you guys are jokes. anna comes here and says she can do somehting the rest of us cant, and we immediately try to discredit her.

DONT BE IDIOTS!! how many of you have gotten the same reaction from other ppl when you told them you could LD. stop being hypocrites, everyone here should understand by now that there are alot less boundaries on the world and our minds than we thought.

yes it is possible she sleep walks, she might be lying…but why would she ask for “HELP” if she was lying. come on, think please!!!

Stop criticizing her and grow up for christ’s sake!

tsk

Talked to my friend.

It was a quick conversation in the hall.

Here is the gist of it:

She said what happened as a kid to get the pony was that she was in a dream and she had a feeling of “greed” but not mean greed but the kind of greed a child has for something they really want. In this case it was a toy pony and when the LD ended she had got it. She was a kid when this happened.

This girl also is a natural LD and Astral projection person since she was a kid btw. Although her ability is chaotic. She stopped herself from dreaming and astral projection simply becuase it was too odd and scary for her. She told me in astral projection for her, she started off in random places for instance. Hell, I brought it up to her along time ago and she was very sensitive about the subject. I’m guessing she most have had some bad LD and APs as a kid. Thought this background info may help.

The interesting thing is, she thought it was teleported from a store. She said the toy pony had the mattel icon on it which made her think she teleported it.

the reason is people think that the Astral body remains in the body during the day it doesn’t. She most likely teleports her consciousness to the Astral body where ever it is hence the starting off in random places.

I am only inrigued by Anna s behaviour and approach to all that.
She never responded to any pm of mine,she actually closes all the ways to verify that phenomena.An i dont get “i have a life” to live argumentation.Niether such a ease in throwing off all suggestions of veryfying.
Think,what would u do if it happened to you?
First thing would be prolly photographing the item from all possibile sides,scanning it…telling the world about what is going on,making millions of dollars…anyways…id just jump and have no rest till i get the world interested.
Anna- if thats true i dont know why u hesitating…you could be richest person on earth and actually turn it all upside down:)Ina good way i believe.And you dont have to make yourself public person to do so:)

Thanks so much for all your replies, it was so interesting to read all this, i’m so tired now so i’ll do it short, as i says the objects i brought from inside my dreams (and yes i’m sure they are from my dreams and not from somewhere alse becouse there is no change we had them at home or in any other place where i’m in during the day) looks just normal, they are in no way looks like a “dream creation” objects or something like that, even if i will take the objects photos and scan it and send it to you it will not help in any way becouse again they all just looks very normal, anyway i know so little about computers and cameras and scanning that i don’t know if i will able to do that in the near future…

No i don’t have any imagination problems and i never went to a mind doctor (sorry i forgot the word, Phcycolo… something…). As i said in the first post it’s not easy for me and only once in many times i was able to bring object from my dream into the real world, maybe our dreams are kind of a jump into a parallel world and maybe sometimes we can move objects between this worlds i don’t know.

And no i did not show the objects to anyone, even if my mother will find the objects in my desktop and ask me about it i don’t think that i will tell her the true, she will think her daughter got creazy.

I must say that your posts are very interesting and i’m learning a lot from this posts, thanks so much for the info and for your help!

mystic, thanks for your last post (on page 2) it was very interesting to read it! thanks thanks thanks! !

Anna

But folks, imagine if this really IS true. Lately I’ve been wondering a lot about the nature of reality, and I’ve concluded that it’s simply too complex to be understood (at least for the time being). With all weird things happening in the world you can’t count phenomenas such as this out. Even if I’m sceptic to a “divine reality” (I believe everything can be explained scientifically, even if there may be things we can not explain simply because they’re out of our grasp, so to speak), I believe strange stuff can happen… well, strange stuff do happen, don’t they?

I don’t know what to believe. At one hand, you want to be scientific and sceptic, but at the other hand… there’re so many things that just don’t seem to fit into that worldview. So the only thing to do is to compromise.
You accept that many weird phenomenas do occur, but you don’t accept that reality is “divine”. But how can things like these happen in a physical universe? Somehow just that question gives me hope, maybe there’s more to life than our current worldview proposes.

I believe that even the concept of God may be true. In a virtual reality, for instance, everything that seems impossible can be true. Maybe we live in a “Matrix”. That may sound farfetched, but think about in this way. What do you think we will do when we have the technology to make up an entire world inside a computer? We will probably make up an entire world inside a computer.

But I don’t know, I absolutely do not know. Everything is just so hard to understand. I think maybe it’s enough to believe reality is good. We can’t get the answers, so just let’s live our lives to the fullest!

Nice post.

Fullest? I’m away to get drunk.

Word. Nobody could force you to be a research subject, and nobody can force you to be a celebrity. And saying that you’d die if people monitored you seems a desperate attempt to keep people from monitoring you. Seems like they’re just hiding that they’re frauds. Ever see Penn and Teller Bullshit? There was an episode about ESP and they talked about psychics who “aid” in investigations. Of all the peoples and departments surveyed, not one could cite an instance of a psychic being right. Not even once.

Which isn’t to say psychics don’t exist. Maybe ESP isn’t bunk. I think it’s pretty plausible. Look at quantum physics. There are these particles and they behave irradically. Maybe these can be put to use or controlled by people for the purposes of remote viewing or talking to the dead or reading minds or moving a piece of foil under a glass dome. But right now we have no evidence, no HARD evidence that supports ESP. So don’t take something as fact with no proof. That’s just sad.

And TimeLess_Soul, I found your post very hard to understand. Maybe you should proof-read before submitting. Seriously, most of the middle of it was just… I mean, what were you trying to say about lifting weights? And apostrophizing me with condescending little, “What’s that? Oh? What a shame?” That’s just small of you. Small and sad.

And I say you need to open your eyes to the possibility that you may be wrong. I understand that I may be wrong. I form my opinions and beliefs by what seems most plausible, not by what I want. If I thought it practical to believe what I want, I’d be sure that there’s a God and a Heaven and I could fly and there is no evil in the world. But all of the EVIDENCE points away from any of this being true, at least as far as I’ve seen (and I do research, dammit). So quit being so closed-minded. Understand that there may not be any more out there than what you see right now. Maybe it’s all just black and white and when you die you go away and psychics are all liars. I’m not saying that’s what I believe, but I think it’s a possibility.

And Kurt_Zenan, it’s cheap and petty to call your fellow forum members idiots because they don’t agree with you. Who are you? You’re not special. You’re not better. In fact, I’d wager you’re less informed than the skeptics.

EDIT: mystic, thanks for that URL. But they are talking about light particles and complex machinery. I realize people are complex machinery, but maybe we weren’t built to teleport things. I mean, with current super-computing power they said it would take many times the age of the universe to reconstruct an empty coffee mug. The average person can’t think so fast, especially in their sleep. Still, that’s freakin’ exciting news. Why doesn’t stuff like this get televised in the US? All I see on the news is train wrecks and homocides.

And, again to mystic, thanks for that big ol’ post on tulpas. Very interesting. But this seems to be an account given by a person who admits to inducing hallucinations in herself. Maybe she hallucinated that her friend asked her about the stranger in camp? I’m not actively trying to discredit the story, just trying to look at it from all angles.

Yes, I too want to thank Mystic for that interesting story concerning Tulpas. I too had heard about this ability by certain mystics who could materialize air into matter but I never followed up on it, because I didn’t believe it at the time but now after reading Mystic’s post I believe it is possible. Many supernatural abilities are called “Gifts of the Spirit”, in ancient Hebrew scrolls and there are many. Anna is an example of just one of the many many gifts.

P.S. There is a story in the bible where Jesus multipied fish and bread to feed thousnads of people. I mention this because it seems almost like producing something solid from thin air.