Muzack

Hypnodude: Search for the subject “Binaural Beats”, then you’ll finde something about it.
I know that the program “Cool Edit” can generate Binaural Beats in music.

har har. very funny. :razz:

Radioheads earlier stuff is rad, but I can’t stand amnesiac.

For LD’ing, I suggest Future Sound of london. It works well.

Portishead are great too.

I have a program which creates binaural beats. You can set it to cure headaches, induce sleep, hypnosis, awaken, meditation, etc. I’m not sure whether its all a placebo effect, but it seems to work quite well.

I like Radiohead a lot too and I used it for MWILD this morning, too bad I wasn’t able to fall asleep. I had severe numbness and quite strong hypnagogic imagery but just couldn’t go any deeper. I guess I slept too much before getting out of bed.

Another one:

Last night I tried MWILD with Scenes from a Memory from Dream Theater.
I guess it’s all in a name… :wink:

Anyway, for met that CD is a good way for staying consious while watching the hypnagogic imagery. :smile:
However, I did not have a LD. I just fell asleep after 30 minutes or so. :}

tool is my music of choice
with nin coming in a close second

@ hypnodude: You can get a demo version of Cool Edit from https://www.syntrillium.com/. I’m sure you know where to get a s/n if you are too poor to buy it :wink: .

To get a description on how to use the program check out the following (lucid dreaming) site: https://www.consciousdreaming.com/lucid-dreaming/lucid-dream-out-of-body-experiences-resources.htm

Thanks ai! :wink:

I’ll get it and do some experiments with it.
If I can blend it with our music we’ll put it on our next CD!

We have never used a computer to generate sounds in our music before, but - hey - one time has to be the first time. :wink:

Hope it will work out!

You can download an older version of cool edit, CoolEdit96, which gives you everything you need without having to pay if you want to keep using it after a certain period (you will have to pay with the newer versions, and you won’t find CoolEdit96 on the Syntrillium site.

Download CoolEdit 96:
ftp://ftp.global.net.au/pub/win95/sound/c96setup.exe

Music…hmm…I like music.
Favourite genres: Rock, Punk, Funk, Reggae, Metal (Heavy, Goth, Death, Thrash, Avantgarde, Symphonic, Funk)

Favourite Bands:

Faith No More (Greatest Funk Metal Band…EVER)
Pink Floyd
Jimi Hendrix
Led Zeppelin
Arcturus
Kovenant
Winds
The Ataris
Def Leppard
Iced Earth
Nirvana

BAD Music (In My Opinion):
Techno (Trance, Rave, Electronic, Dance, Whatever, it all sucks to me. The greater bane of the Earth)
Rap
Country
Numetal (Rapcore, bands like Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, ETC. = CRAP)
POP (The slightly lesser bane of the Earth)

The Doors
The Police
Pink Floyd
The Who
Lynard Skynard
Jethro Tull

NIN
TOOL
Pantera
Primus
Soulfly
Slayer
Danzig

if it sounds good i’ll listen

I am supried to see that anybody here knows of Winds and Arcturus :smile: They kick ass :music:

The best music is punk rock!

Sum 41
Linkin Park
Blink 182
Green Day
OPM
Wheatus
Korn
The Offspring
Motor Head

:smile: :grin: :cool_laugh: :cool:

The Beatles, Pink Floyd, and Phish are the three best bands ever!!!

I like to listen every kinds of music, but usually eurotecho bands such as e-type etc. causes me nausea. Rap is also something i dont like so much (ok, Avain is an exception, but just for his lyrics).

Finnish bands:
CMX (good LD music too, ive noticed :smile:)
YUP
Zen Café
Amorphis
The Crash
Ultra Bra
Soul Captain Band (tried this to WILD, but just caused a goofy feeling)
Tehosekoitin

Bands youll probably know :smile: :
Pink Floyd
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Manic Street Preachers
Travis
Oasis
REM
Hardcore Superstar
Bob Marley
U2
Metallica (i used to listen a lot more metal when i was younger…)

:cool: Yeah R.E.M, U2, and Oasis are good to.

Oh yeah. Me luvs rave & dance & co. and I hate electrical guitars.
Oh yeah. :gni:

pink floyddddddd
radiohead
king crimson
tool
david bowie
garbage

nothing which has rap in :grrr:

I LOVE ( :love: ) New Wave Music, and Tango (what an odd combo, huh? :eek: ) They haven’t induced any Ld’s yet, but have gotten me to the verge of it (especially tango from the soundtrack to Waking Life.) My fave Tango artists are the Tosca Tango Ochestra (who did the WL ST) and my fave New Wavers are Wang Chung, Talking Heads, Thompson Twins, and Howard Jones. [I just realized that I must be the only person I know who likes New Wave, what a sad sad person I am.] :sad: (lol)

I want to laugh, but i went through that period of life. I t happens, and soon you will realize what you really want to hear all the time. :music: