the BIG Fav thing to do in a LD - Part II

We know that we can do anything, it’s just sometimes hard to think of something really cool :cool:

I read somewhere about a good idea: create a DC that acts exactly like you (clone yourself) or just talk with your reflection in mirror…

or just visit some places from movies & books: i want to visit Rivendell, for example…

Your avatar gave me a great idea, I would play LOOM in my dreams! :grin:

hi,
what IS loom anyways?
:eh:

i like to

1. smoke ganja , – i think i actualy Feel high in the dream too !

2. search for God, – for some reason, i can never find him… :eh: … has anyone here found God in LD ?? and maybe also had a chat witt him?

3. try to find my brejrin (who i know IRL)…, inside the LD, and try to wake him up, and see if he gets lucid too, – i tried this only once and as soon as i shook him to wake him up, everything flashed white, and the scene went blank,. and then i re-entered the dream not lucid,… the funny thing is, the next day he told me that he woke up at 5:00 juss like that without an alarm, and 5:00 is around the time that i was having the LD

4. flying, – obviously…

and a few other things too,

--those are in no specific order

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LOOM

I cant seem to LD on command…or even remember too much of my ld’s (lately iv started to remember a bit more of my normal dreams, though its usualy only a few of the days of the week that i remember my dreams vividly). BUT, lol , here’s my list

1. Jam with Jimi Hendrix

2. Talk to john lennon

3. see the future

4. fly :smile:

cant think of too much right now :confused:

:peek:

I usually just look at my reflection, love to fly, love to go through window. Interacting with other dream characters is fun.

I also like to change things, my appearance. I sometimes just look at the sky and make it cloudy or sunny it is quite fun.

I don’t know if anybody’s tried this, but once I manifested a roller coaster and then took a ride on it. And something I’ve taken to recently: standing on a huge cliff or building, and just diving down into the ground or water. I always am okay at the end, but the terror can bring such a high.

I wonder if it would be possible to have a comic-style LD. I have had comic-style ND, so I know the mind can create the stuff. But in a lucid dream it would be a way more difficult I think, wouldn’t it? I never managed to do it, but maybe I do it in the wrong way …

What do you think?

Veccolo - I imagine it would be pretty hard :eek: Not impossible, but definitely hard. To do that, you would have to be really comfortable with changing your surroundings in LDs and just generally having a ton of control over your dream. I’m still learning to change surroundings at will, so I probably wouldn’t be able to have a comic-style LD.

Remember, anything’s possible in LDs :content: Some things just take a while to get the hang of.

Oh hey, I missed this first time around: Goliath mentioned changing the weather, sunny or cloudy. Has anybody here tried to make clouds disappear IRL? Not to start another huge thread about weird abilities but it’s something that seems to work for me.

sno_isulli then come to the netherlands…we live near the ocean and west wind often brings rain :smile:

jeff

yeah, maybe I have some subconscious doubts about doing all the crazy stuff in LD’s? :eh: I don’t know, it probably really just takes more training to do it …

Hi everyone,

For a while now I have wanted to do somehting really awesome in my next LD, ive had one since then and I forgot to try it :sad:

Well here is my suggestion, imagine you are in an LD, and you fly into space, fly around the moon, and push it, and force it to start moving forward, towards the earth. Then seeing it slowly go closer and closer until BOOOOM it collides and the whole Earth explodes hehe.
Cool or what? :razz:

-stranger

I had a dream not long ago where I stood in front of a mirror and God’s light shone on me for a little while. After I felt I had no fear and felt powerful and happy. Im not lying! And somehow I knew it was God’s light, I just knew.
But finding God himself would be something out of this world…REALLY CRAZY! but COOL!

-stranger

Nowadays I’m trying to eat the sun simply by picking it from the sky with two fingers. In one recent LD, I could already place the sun on the surface of what looks like a 3D transparant box on which the environment seems projected (it’s exactly like Jodie Foster in the movie Contact, when she first arrives at the alien planet): when I reached for the sun, ripples emerged in the air, as if I touched an invisible water surface. It was nice, but I couldn’t eat the sun yet.
Also I’m trying to dismantle my dream body in every possible way (unscrew my legs, arms, head (and use it as a bowling ball); rip my heart out of my chest; melt my body together until it’s a big meat ball;…). This requires quite a flexible state of mind, and so far I haven’t thought of my intention of experiment on this while LDing.

1 Like

thats crazy hehe

but really cool. I am actually going to bed now and will try a WBTB.
Maybe I can try something like that if I can manage an LD,

wish me luck!, c u back in some hours with my results (if any)

-stranger

Damn that sucked…it didnt work!!

lol

I think I was too focused on a stomach ache I had though. I actually had a dream that I was in a cinema and ran outside because I thought I was going to throw up!

well, at least I remembered it.

-stranger

U, you might not want to destroy the (un)/conscience wall, maybe make a crack it in. It’d be really annoying to tell your heart to pump and all the white blood cells to go here and this and that, but with a crack, you could sneak in unnoticed and, say, turn off pain… :tongue:

My favorite thing so far (really started lding last week) would be to drive a really fast car. I havent mastered flying that well, and walking through a mirror is what Im gonna try this week. Ill post later if something cool happens!

Thats something I also want to try in an LD.

Racing a car as fast sa I can!

let me know if you succeed…

its on my list but havnt tried it yet.

-stranger