Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

I don’t take it as a literal history document, because it isn’t its purpose.
I’m not lying and I’m not crazy. I don’t believe people should call others names like that. I’m not going to retaliate and call you names either.

Please however do take the debate to threads where it’s more on topic…

Back to the topic:
I myself want to hear more about these dream objects.

Anna if this was real im sure you would be putting more of an effort into giving us informatin, not always coming out with excuses for things like the camera. You said the camera wouldnt nmake a difference in our belief in you, well, yes it would. It would show that you took the time and effort to show it to us, and would also show us that u didnt just make up descriptions for these dream objects. From reading your posts i have to say it doesnt look like yuor trying to convince us to hard, and to the rest of you, everything i touch turns into gold, yay pay me 100000 and make famous.
Criticize me all you want now, but you have to see my point

Anna, go get a camera, it’s not a big deal, take the picture and post it.

If you were to show us some pictures of the objects, we’d have some more faith in you. This, I think, is because: If you are in fact lying about the objects you brought back, I’m pretty sure you would not bother actually getting objects that fit your description. If you put some effort into this, it will look a lot more creditable.

Lol that’s ok i just assumed you’d lost your mind :wink: :tongue:

I think everyone has the ability to learn anything they truely put their minds to, a little time and effort and i believe anyone could do it.

I’m going to tell you all a story now while it’s not really on topic it does kind of tie in with the making objects appear although most have an explination.

When i was younger and i was home from school sick (between the ages of 6-9) my mother would buy me toys (usually in advance for such occations) and they would magically appear in my room. Usually i would be sat down stairs with my mom and i would hear a thump in my room of something landing on the floor.

I would go up and find a new toy on the floor. Usually my brother or sister would have come home from school for lunch - obviously what had happened is i would be downstairs and my bro/sis would have sneaked in and dropped it, gone in their room till i had gone in mine then sneaked back downstairs while i was in my room facinated with the new toy. But of course at the time it was magical to me.

Now (and the point of this story lol) one day this happened and in retro-spect i cannot give any explination. As before i was downstairs but i was actually sat on the steps leading upstairs as i often played on them. My mother was in the kitchen, my dad was at work of course and my sister was at school. (at this time my brother had left home and was living in Corby (approx 200miles from where we lived) therefore ruling him out and there was no other way upstairs to me room without passing me.

Now as i was on there stairs there was that familiar thud which even shocked my mother at the time. So i ran upstairs and there was a new toy.

Now in the years that have passed i’ve often wondered how that happened as no one could have dropped that toy as the only people in the house was me and my mom both downstairs - i’ve even asked her about it and she has always said she didn’t know how that particular one happened.

I’d just like to add before i forget this was the last toy i ever got when i was home sick and i would have been about 8yrs old. At this time my dad had put a lock on my door and i had become obssessed with locking my door whenever i wasn’t in the room. - So someone would have had to unlock the door drop the toy lock the door in the time it took me to get upstairs (assuming there really was someone else there)

So i guess the question is was it just pure luck that it was able to be done before i got up the stairs and caught someone locking my door or did i believe so much as a child that the toys magically appeared and that i was expecting it so much that i actually willed the toy into my room?

I’ll leave that up for you to decide, i’ve never found the answer and i still don’t know what to believe now.

Hi again, this would be my last post in this thread e guess, as i said before i don’t blame any of you for not believing my ability to bring (only sometimes) objects from my dreams, i know that it’s sounds like a bad joke to some of you but believe it or not - this is the true. I don’t want to take pictures of the objects i brought and showing them here or to anyone, at this point of time i prefere to keep them only for my eyes, i feel that this is the right thing for me to do. Also i’ll tell you that just for the test i went to google search engine, there is a category there that let you search images that feets to the key words you enter, it’s took me only few minutes to find pictures of all the objects that i told you i brought from my dreams, the wooden doll and all the other objects, if i really wanted i could just take this pictures and tell you that this are the objects from my dreams, of course that i did not and will not do that becouse it will be a lie, but i could do that if i wanted to.

By the way i tested the objects VERY careful and there is nothing strange in them, they are 100% normal by all means.

I’ll continue trying bringing objects from my dreams, you gave me some good ideas that i’ll maybe try.

Sorry, but this is the best i can give here, so sorry.
Anna

“google search engine, there is a category there that let you search images that feets to the key words you enter, it’s took me only few minutes to find pictures of all the objects that i told you i brought from my dreams, the wooden doll and all the other objects, if i really wanted i could just take this pictures and tell you that this are the objects from my dreams”

• Do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that
  • Why not just take a picture with them laying beside each other on ur bed

OK everyone, stop being dumb this thread is a joke

“google search engine, there is a category there that let you search images that feets to the key words you enter, it’s took me only few minutes to find pictures of all the objects that i told you i brought from my dreams, the wooden doll and all the other objects, if i really wanted i could just take this pictures and tell you that this are the objects from my dreams”

• Do you really think anyone would be stupid enough to fall for that
  • Why not just take a picture with them laying beside each other on ur bed

OK everyone, stop being dumb this thread is a joke

Anna,
Can you post the links to those web pages with the photos? Didn’t think so. Hey, what can I say - you have been a great troll. I usually can resist trolls, but the overwhelming support you got from people just made me reply (trigpoe, your reasoning was brilliant…PUHLEEESE).

So, I guess my beef is not with you, but with everyone else who can’t see this as trolling (flame on people). I mean come on, she has an excuse for everything - no camera’s in my poor non english speaking country, it’s cold and i need a blanket, you wouldn’t believe the photos despite the fact that you are asking for them, i’m 100% sure they weren’t in my house even though i can’t give one reason why, i’ve done all kinds of testing that i don’t bother explaining, etc… Thank you mrvanhalen (and everyone else I don’t feel like going back to look for) for having sense to understand this is a joke.

BTW, if you look at my first post in this thread I gave Anna the benefit of doubt - while I don’t think she really took something from the dreamworld I was open to the possibility that she woke up with something she didn’t go to sleep with and hadn’t seen before. However, her multitude of excuses - weak excuses I might add - led me to believe she is a troll.

I have an idea or a suggestion to pull. I havent read the last 4 pages, but if you havent already, give some recall of each dream, and explain how you reached each object. That would help, besides that everyone might think your making this up. Just give a piece :grin: ( i dont care either way, i enjoy reading some of the controversy)

And my idea was pull out a Dream Character, if this ability you said works, try grabbing someone, see if they end up in your bedroom :cool_laugh: If it doesnt, o-well, then grab a living object, like a flower or something :eek:

Great suggestions, Hubbs. It would help if we had an idea of the dreams.
There might be a problem if that someone gets teleported from a different country though… (that is if the Dream Character happens to be a real person - another dreamer!)

I think a mod really needs to examine this topic, there’s a few posts by some members that are just flaming Anna - they aren’t posting anything helpful just hurtful.

Why wouldn’t she be able to? There are 1000s of wood carved dolls in exsistance, the odds are that YOU are infact wrong and anna could give links, there would be nothing stopping her from posting any image of any wood-carved doll and claiming it is the same. The fact she didn’t speaks volumes.

djv - i would just like to say the way you word somethings makes you sound like a troll too :wink:

If anybody sees anything they think is unfair or questionable please PM or email a Mod.
Please include links and descriptions to the questionable content.

This thread has treated Anna very rude and unfair. Editing and removing some of it’s content will be considered.

Please lets continue this thread with the same level of respect and maturity Anna has displayed.

There’s little I can contribute to this thread anymore - most has been said already. So I’ll just bring along a quote I found in EWLD (that’s right…) :

I figure that if LaBerge / Rheingold consider the possibility of bringing back objects or proof from dreamland, the least we can do is the same.

I agree with the others who said that Anna should get in contact with the Lucidity Institute and/or Stephen LaBerge to find out more about her apparent ability to bring back objects from dreams. It is an impressive claim, but to dismiss it as nonsense is foolish; what if we discourage Anna and something wonderful might never be discovered?

I’d say everyone should keep an open mind regarding most issues, including this. Now I sincerely hope (but perhaps to no avail) that Anna will post more, and if she is speaking the truth I encourage her to get in touch with dream researchers. Not to prove it to us or the world, but at least to get some answers for herself. ^^

Is it me, or is there alot of mud slinging here now??
I personally dont think it is possible to take an object from dreamworld, but still no point in attacking people who have different views…
For all we know, she could actually be believing in this hersel, she could be mixing reality with dreams or she could be lying or she could even have a special ability…

I think some of you should be shame of yourself.

Anna listen to me now and listen very carefully:

• You got a great gift! keep it to yourself, don’t EVER again talk with other people about it, not here and not at any other place.

• I suggest that you talk with your mother, i think you may be surprised.

• Don’t EVER again try bringing living creatures and human beings into to real world, the results of such action will be insufferable for you, trust me on this.

• Don’t stop developing your abilities on this field, what you have tested is only a pinch of your ability.

Next time be much more careful with what you are saying and where you are saying it.

Good luck Anna.

Right - poor choice of words on my part. Meant to convey that she really didn’t look for those links. Anway, I’m pissing people off so I’ll quit posting the thread, but please remove the hooks from your cheeks people.

susan is right!

Run Anna! Run as fast as you can!

Been away for a few days, but can’t resist jumping in on this on LOL.
I don’t see any reason not to believe someone just because what they say may seem unlikely or not fit our general scientific understanding. If we do that, it is unlikely that we will ever learn anything.
I very much agree with Susan K’s warnings against bringing any living (and shall I add dead) creature or human from dreams to RL. It just seems pretty clear that it would be morally questionable and very unpredicatable.
With regards to “telling people” about this, I would think that is a decision that Anna could make either way understanding the consequences.
We are luckier than some people in the past in that burning at the stake has become a much rarer phenomenon.
Peace,
Sruthan

I agree with Sruthan. Just because something sounds impossible doesn’t mean it’s false. We wouldn’t get anywhere if everyone was like that. For example, consider these links…

ascension2000.com/Shift-of-the-Ages/index.htm
ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/
ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/

And if you want to know more about this interesting topic go to:
ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%201.htm
(NOTE: This only include two chapter of the whole book. You have to buy the book at the following website to get the whole letter/book… ormus.ws/man/ROD.html)

These are links to science proofs that show that ALOT of what we think is true in science is actually false.

In other words, be open minded and keep in mind that what you think is false might be true and vise versa. And also keep in mind this quote: ‘You create your own reality.’ Whatever you think is true you will
probably always find a way to convince yourself that ‘this is right and that is wrong.’ In other words, I don’t think arguing whether something is right or wrong is going to help much in this case for ‘You will always find a way to defend your beliefs.’

May peace be with you,
Karnon

Sorry, as I said in the other post about the letter to son there are two chapters. I just realized that each chapter has its separate link. So here they are:

Chapter 1: ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%201.htm
Chapter 3: ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%203.htm