Can you bring back objects from your dreams?

Is it me, or is there alot of mud slinging here now??
I personally dont think it is possible to take an object from dreamworld, but still no point in attacking people who have different views…
For all we know, she could actually be believing in this hersel, she could be mixing reality with dreams or she could be lying or she could even have a special ability…

I think some of you should be shame of yourself.

Anna listen to me now and listen very carefully:

• You got a great gift! keep it to yourself, don’t EVER again talk with other people about it, not here and not at any other place.

• I suggest that you talk with your mother, i think you may be surprised.

• Don’t EVER again try bringing living creatures and human beings into to real world, the results of such action will be insufferable for you, trust me on this.

• Don’t stop developing your abilities on this field, what you have tested is only a pinch of your ability.

Next time be much more careful with what you are saying and where you are saying it.

Good luck Anna.

Right - poor choice of words on my part. Meant to convey that she really didn’t look for those links. Anway, I’m pissing people off so I’ll quit posting the thread, but please remove the hooks from your cheeks people.

susan is right!

Run Anna! Run as fast as you can!

Been away for a few days, but can’t resist jumping in on this on LOL.
I don’t see any reason not to believe someone just because what they say may seem unlikely or not fit our general scientific understanding. If we do that, it is unlikely that we will ever learn anything.
I very much agree with Susan K’s warnings against bringing any living (and shall I add dead) creature or human from dreams to RL. It just seems pretty clear that it would be morally questionable and very unpredicatable.
With regards to “telling people” about this, I would think that is a decision that Anna could make either way understanding the consequences.
We are luckier than some people in the past in that burning at the stake has become a much rarer phenomenon.
Peace,
Sruthan

I agree with Sruthan. Just because something sounds impossible doesn’t mean it’s false. We wouldn’t get anywhere if everyone was like that. For example, consider these links…

ascension2000.com/Shift-of-the-Ages/index.htm
ascension2000.com/ConvergenceIII/
ascension2000.com/DivineCosmos/

And if you want to know more about this interesting topic go to:
ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%201.htm
(NOTE: This only include two chapter of the whole book. You have to buy the book at the following website to get the whole letter/book… ormus.ws/man/ROD.html)

These are links to science proofs that show that ALOT of what we think is true in science is actually false.

In other words, be open minded and keep in mind that what you think is false might be true and vise versa. And also keep in mind this quote: ‘You create your own reality.’ Whatever you think is true you will
probably always find a way to convince yourself that ‘this is right and that is wrong.’ In other words, I don’t think arguing whether something is right or wrong is going to help much in this case for ‘You will always find a way to defend your beliefs.’

May peace be with you,
Karnon

Sorry, as I said in the other post about the letter to son there are two chapters. I just realized that each chapter has its separate link. So here they are:

Chapter 1: ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%201.htm
Chapter 3: ormus.ws/man/Letter%20to%20M … hp%203.htm

Susan K, Susan K, Seeing as how you beleive anna, that is a very selfish idea not for you but who ever may have this ability. If it is truely out there, This is something the world should nknow about. Not necessarily know about the poeple that can do it but that its possible. Do you have any idea what this would mean if it were true. what effect it would have on the whole of humanity. Keeping it to ones self is the worest thing you could do. never tell anyone about it??? thats hidious. And telling people on a furom is a better thing to do then telling people like your parents espeshailly a forum of lucid dreamers. one Lders wouln’t react the same as most people. and two its anonimous. we can’t send her to a srink or commit her.
Any way anna disregard what susan k said. develope your so called ability and when the time is right come out with it. Who knows maybe other people that have the same ability will come out after hearing about you, who were to scared to before.
for christ sake leave your mark on the world if nothing else.

Why Susan? I think contrary to what you believe, sharing this with others is exactly what Anna should do to alleviate her fear and to acquire help.

Wow, Susan you seem like an expert in this novel subject. May I ask you how you 1. Know Anna’s mom would know anything about this (what are you suggesting her mother can do this too? If so just say that) and 2. How are you SO sure about (“trust me on this”) the limits of Anna’s abilities?

Yes, I am very intrested in why you seem to know so much about this.

If you are trying to help Anna, telling her to keep quiet is counterproductive. And last time I checked, most of the people on this forum are quite open-minded to her thoughts and experiences, with only a very few exceptions.

right on Squall. and susan k please tell me you’ve read every single one of the hundred and some odd posts befor coming to you dissions on the subject of this board.
[b] This last line has been removed by a Mod[/b]

Mmm it seems an interesting topic has occured here while i was away…
Well Beyond dreaming is my Mod section so tomorrow i post my answer to Anna and to all dreamers that read here!

My advise till then, relax and take a deep breathe!
And dont forget to smile and to treat others with respect :smile:
Dont poke eachother just give your opinion.

Thanks!

Jeff

I cant think of the time i last time didnt agree on something.Its rare for me.
But i think i disagree with two posts.
DreamAddict,i dont personally think that at this level of violating rules(if they were violated) any deleting is right.I see opinions,some might sound too harsh but id blame it on emotions which we all share if it comes to such a possibility.
Secondly Susan…if we listened to advices like that we would be all still in caves afraid of putting fire on cuz it may attract danger.We are not talking about a journey to polar circle.All we are asking is…please help us believe you Anna!
Take care:)

Yes… Let’s remember to be respectful here :bored: Anna posted to get opinions and advice from us… even if her statements weren’t true, who are we to decide that without proof? If you’re going to dismiss Anna’s post, fine, but there’s no need to insult others :eek: As Jeff said, don’t poke at eachother, just give your own opinion… without the rude comments!

guys…, ummmm… i don think she’s gonna post back on here… :eh:

Anna wrote

[color=red] [b]

“if not, piss off” is not allowed Triangulatus. [/color] [/b]

Your frustration you must keep to yourself, always.
You are of course allowed to dig a hole in your garden, stick your head in and then yelll very loud! Some members do that when they are frustrated, its a forum secret. Others told me they stick there head in the oven and scream there lungs out…like “DUMB BANANA” and such things. But not at any cost spill it out over your fellow forum members. I hope u understand that.
Just stick to the topic and try to be constructive. If u think someone is not making sense then simply dont react to that person or state very clear but nicely what is your view on the matter without boiling up things.

The forum wont allow you or anyone to express your frustrations at others in a rude way…we call that of topic! We then erase your post or your words because the only effect it has is that ppl start fighting. There is no meaning for it in the forum, we want ppl to speak there view on things and not ppl that are frustrated when others differ from them. That happens, thats life! So let them be. But dont tell them to piss of, you just provoke a fight then, nobody has anything to gain there.

Jeff

Anna, I dont know others that can bring objects from their dreams into the real world. So that question is easely answered.
I can only tell you as a mod what you should do.
Thats first of all not to start worrying, why would you?
Its your choice to bring something from your dreams or not so you got all under control.
My advice is take your time to think over the fact if you want to share this with the world.
If you do, then go to a sleep research lab, And write Stephen LAberge about your findings. He invited yogi’s from the east he sure is gonne give you a chance. You understand its a unique trade u tell us about.
All ppl here react strongly to you, but thats is such a waste of time, because we cant observe what u claim. And no claim should be treated different. so i cant say i believe you, simply because i just dont know!
I also cant say i dont believe you, again because i dont know.
I just can advice you, and that is go to Laberge, he takes you seriously iam sure.

I myself have tested this a long time ago when i was just a lucid dreamer and i never succeeded but that is of course no proof at all that others cant do it.
The Tibetan have their own way with this, but thats a total different story.
They dont do it from dreaming.

Ok good luck Anna!
I hope u see there is not at all a problem, its just u experience it as a problem. Do nothing or go to Stephen Laberge, but what ever u do, good luck! And i hope u meet dreamers like yourself! So u can share more.
And if u plan to share it with science and the rest of the world plz let us know :smile:

To all dreamers here, we cant observe her claim so why argue about it, or judge it. Both are wrong and a waste of time and probably evoked from our excitement…witch is quite natural :smile:
So let it be an inspiration to you to dream soon lucid again.

Jeff

Just something i’ve been reading. If you want to read the full thing you can do so here: grendel.org/hunter/gaming/dreaming.html

I have no idea what this is, but it sounds interesting

Wow.

This whole concept sounds like a great basis for a science fiction movie. :happy:

I agree whole-heartly with Jeff. None of us can actually do anything for Anna per se, and further inquiry may only spawn more bitter arguments. I think Anna herself recognized this and stopped posting here, I just hope she is taking Jeff’s advice about seeking professional help.

But anyways this is quite the intresting topic. :content: Nice link I’ll go check it out.

Don’t know if I believe or not, don’t really care until I see this on the news, BUT, there are video cameras, the best of which I believe is Sony that has a feature called Nightshot which allows you to videotape in complete darkness because of the infrared lights built inside it. I have one and know it works wonders.