All the lonely people on Valentines day

Let’s spread the love on the forum

:wave:

hope i’ll find some lonely girls tonight :tongue:

[color=red]Hellow fellow,
Happy Valentines day! I need to hang out with my girlfriends today I believe. :cool:

-Eric-[/color]

…bastard…

naw… just kidding, hope you have a real good time

Haha, I think I will, but last time I got a good slap and some foul words. I hope my luck changes this time. :neutral:
Goodluck to you too, hope you find someone.

-Eric-

for the single people that hate VDay. Some “nasty” Vday rhymes

These are entries to a competition asking for a rhyme with the most romantic first line but least romantic second line:

Love may be beautiful, love may be bliss
but I only slept with you, because I was pissed.

I thought that I could love no other
Until, that is, I met your brother.

Roses are red, violets are blue, sugar is sweet, and so are you.
But the roses are wilting, the violets are dead,
the sugar bowl’s empty and so is your head.

Of loving beauty you float with grace
If only you could hide your face.

Kind, intelligent, loving and hot
This describes everything you are not.

I want to feel your sweet embrace
But don’t take that paper bag off of your face.

I love your smile, your face, and your eyes
Damn, I’m good at telling lies!

My darling, my lover, my beautiful wife:
Marrying you screwed up my life.

I see your face when I am dreaming
That’s why I always wake up screaming.

My love you take my breath away
What have you stepped in to smell this way?

What inspired this amorous rhyme?
Two parts vodka, one part lime.

lol! Some of that was really funny :smile:

Yes, I was depressed about not doing anything for Valentines day, but then I woke up and my dad had bought me daffodils and chocolate, and that cheered me up a bit. So It’ll be a night of order out pizza and movies.

Hey everybody, Happy assorted chocolates and stupid fukcing overpriced balloon crap toy teddy bear candy hearts better give that bitch some jewelry or you won’t ever get laid again probably end up spending it drunk with cheap hookers Day!

Oh hehe how true…but…
We cant gave up to thoughts like this.I agree that sometimes it looks this way and stuff…but were the makers of our will.Things change...sometimes they need to change...and sometimes they got to change.To be reborned again..sometimes with same person,sometimes with someone else(recommended:). Anyways...i wouldnt be who i am if i didnt post something on the day.For me its like Christmas for Jesus:)People share love...people look different.. Point is......be optimistic!!Each of us has such a huge potential to love.Many of us often feel like they so full of this feeling that it must be shared....anyplace,anytime.Otherwise it will just kills us. Stay open,stay nicestay who you are.Just by that youll be attracting love which may be waiting just around the corner.Maybe all you have to do today is get up,go out and …who knows?
dont let yourself be sad today…anticipate it,have some time thinking about whats inside you,how are these felings ?Form them till you feel you can give and recieve it like you can shake someones hand.
Hmmm…im not sure if its all clear ,i hope it is.Not much the question of the language but putting my own thoughts into words,thats harder.

Take care:)
ps.and dont forget that love CONSISTS of Sex:)

well… i’m screwed… it’s midnight, I missed my last train at 8 and I was stuck here with my parents… hooray!!!

I wanted to get really wasted at least…

And Jack; you’re right!

I’m not dating anybody at the moment, and I don’t have the money, time or transport to go out.

But I spent a great evening laughing with my best friend, had two LD’s last night, watched a good movie and had a beer. Today was okay. Compared to other days it’s even a GOOD day. I should feel sad just because it’s Valentine’s day and I didn’t get a card and I don’t have a important someone? Really now…

Jack, how come you always know exactly what to say? :razz:

[color=darkblue]Hello fellows,
Sorry to hear that christo, but you’ll be delighted to know that I in fact did not get any either. Instead I went skateboarding with my friend all day. Sex is overrated, I’m glad I went skating all day instead of stay home and have sex for like an hour or two. Such a waste of time, all that work for one nice orgasm, seems a little high priced if you ask me. Maybe if I could get a girl to give me head while i was playing video games or watching tv or something, or on here, then it would be alright. Skating is more fun though. :content:

-Eric-[/color]

I feel so single that i could date myself lol :happy:

Happy Valentine everybody!

:happy:

Jeff

Do it Jeff! :content:

Lucid Sky Dreams

Why didn’t you go out for a nice dinner, bought some flowers and just spent time with eachother…

but i like your idea about a girl giving head while i’m… uhhm…

I’ve never done anything for Valentines, probably never will :sad:

Woa… ever think that maybe a girl likes sex too and it’s not just all about your own pleasure? wtf… :scream:

Same thing to me. Once i was near having someone to date, but now im lonely :sad: .

Ho well,since i cant find love, i will just have to wait for love to knock in my door. The only problem is when :tongue:

Go Jeff!!! lol.

So many lonely LDers. I tried to have a Valentines LD But instead I had a ND about someones sick horse :confused: There goes my plans.

True true…Maybe his gf should be the one playing vidiogames while HE does the work :peek:

and girlies here play video games charlottedreamer just gave me an appitiete

Haha, you guys need not assume I am shallow, I was just saying if I had a girlfriend that wanted to give me a valentines present or something. It’s not like i’ve never gone down on anyone without getting anything in return but the satisfaction that I made the girl happy…or the guy. :neutral: