The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

Welcome Meatloaf, hope u have a many dreams while staying here at the forum! Welcome!

Happy dreams!

Jeff

Welcome Meatloaf, GenericMan, ion, TheDerf, redleafbroken, nerdcore, Striddy… Ok I really need to come here more often! I’m way behind welcoming people!
Anyway! Hope you all find answers to your LDing Questions in this forum, and have fun while you’re at it!
Good luck achieving Lucidity!!!
-Charlotte

Greetings,

I wondered about LD4all after seeing it so many times at Sea Life. Then I met Q over there. I had to come and check it out a few days ago. I read a few posts and some of the excellent dreaming information here and never took time to come back.

Last night I dreamed I was looking at the LD4all forum and trying to read the little Are You Dreaming thingie that changes. There were lots of people here and they wouldn’t let me look at it long enough to see if it changed, so it always said Are You Dreaming every time I looked at it. I was trying to find a post by a person on here who has an avatar like a hand on top of many beautiful colors and I was trying to talk to Q. I got frustrated in the dream and woke up.

My dreams led me to Sea Life for information about my dreams of the 13 moon calendar. Now I suppose I’m going at it backwards and learning about dreams themselves. I am supposed to be here for some reason. I can’t wait to see what it is! :cool:

Love

Hi Greeneyes lol i seen you at Sealife indeed :smile:

Welcome!
Its a silly question, but ehm u got green eyes yourself?

ok happy dreams on what ever forum u might be :happy:
Enjoy!

Jeff

Hey! :cool_laugh: I know you, Penguin Man! I’m so glad I came here! I have been reading a lot. It was a great way to spend the afternoon. I’m so glad I was invited.

Yes. My eyes are green, with just a tiny bit of brown around the pupil. My friend Falling Feather hooked me up with the truly awesome avatar. :cool:

Good to see you here, Jeff, and all the others I recognize.

Love,
Sandy

Hello Greeneyes…it’s good to welcome a familiar name. I believe Sunwolf is thinking about having a look at ld4all too. :wiske:

Oh is he Moogle hmm

(^_) = Moogle in the morning :happy:

Jeff

Jeff is now known as; ‘Penguin Man’

Congrats on your new title!

Welcome GreenEyes! Hope you have a nice long stay at LD4all and find all of your dreaming needs!

LOL CharlotteDreamer hehe this Pinguin makes a bow for you and puts a rose in your hair :happy:

Your new avatar i also like, its so spring!
Yours also moogle, its beautiful!

Jeff

It’s one from Ashvura’s Gallery so she has to take the credit for it. My normal avatar is playing up … I will have to look into it when I feel like investigating. I got it back last night, then when I returned today I just had a red kiss in the avatar spot instead! :tongue:

It would be great to see Sun here, Moogle. I will send him a note and see if he has time. There is so much cool information here. The red kiss was perfect for today’s date! Charlotte, hello to you and I too love the daisy.

I feel I know so many of you already, it seems like home. I’m looking forward to knowing the rest of you. I still haven’t found the person with the hand-over-colors avatar. I think the name had something to do with flowers…? :bored: Oh well, maybe I just dreamed about it because it was pretty and made me come back here! :grin:

Thanks all. Love

Thanks Jeff :smile: I like my new avatar too, I refuse to think that it’s not spring!
Moogle, I wanted to complement you on yours too! I love it! even if you cannot take the credit for making it, you have good Avatar taste!!

Hello fellows,
I noticed something and found it sort of funny. This is the post for Hi I’m new here. And Jack and charlotte dreamer and moogle and some of the other people who have been around a long long time post more then the newbies. I guess it just shows the dedication of some people :content: . Hey new people, you rock! Nice of you to join so you can all hang out with us people here and we can all learn more and more about lucid dreaming every day.

-Eric-

Hi Austin welcome aboard hope u will like it here! :happy:

Eric thx lol, its true, it makes the difference between a cold forum and a bit alive forum were ppl share :happy:

Jeff

GreenEyes wrote:

Swadey99 has an avatar to that description (this topic page1). Not sure if swadey is anything to with floweres though :bored:.

… uumm a quick hello whilst im here.
First heard about lucid dreaming bout 5 years ago. Found some information on a pirated floppy disk I bought from some dodgy stall at a car boot sale. Being a lazy a*** teenager back then I lost interest after a few failed attepts. 5 years and a couple lucid moments later, I thought hey i wanna be lucid again!. Did a search for info… Ld4all was the 1st site I picked from it. Couldnt keep away since :wink:

Fantastic site, all seem to be friendly, intelligent people with many unbiased oppinions. You all have your fair share of fun too.I look forward to voicing some of my oppinions and ideas hopefully in the not too distant future.

Peace all,

Kev

-UnitedSoul-

Thanks UnitedSoul…we gladly will see them coming!

Joy honesty freedom interest creativity and respect are all great vallues that make with all members a great forum :smile:

Jeff

Hello UnitedSoul…another ex-lurker. You’ll find you have more fun here and enjoy joining in on the various topics now. I look forward to reading all your future posts. :wiske:

That hand with the multi colours behind it, is one of the available ones from the ld4all gallery. So i think a few people are using it.

LucidSkyDreams, you made a slight mistake you called Jeff , Jack. I could just imagine the love in this forum if Jack started to welcome everyone to the forum on this thread. :grin:

Rofl Moogle lol :lol:

Jeff

Welcome to LD4all UnitedSoul!!! Yet another dreamer has joined the ever growing forum!

Wel For the moment i am the newest guy on the block here :smile:

I am 19 years old and live in Belgium, when i was around 14 - 16 i was verry intrested in hypnosis i even succeeded in getting my mom and grand mom to take part in my experiments :cool:
The intrest in this kinda flew away, at the time i was 17 i was playing video games at a pritty high level. I played the game TFC (mod from half-life).
I met some great people, and i am still proud to be a member of the clan named SSK. But as time flew i knew this wasn’t going anywhere, so i stopped playing games and focused myself on my studies and the reading. I got back in my old intrest and started reading book of diverse subjects. I read some things about OBEE and i am trying out some telekenesis. I truly believe that we can do wonderfull things whit our subconcious. I think lucid dreaming would be one of the best methods to get in contact whit your subconcious. Think of the possibility’s.
I’ve read about people who heard a voice in there head that told them how to help people or how to get rich themself.
Anyhow i know i will be trying to read as much as i can on this forum.

i could tell much more but i need to study abit more now
Greatz from Napoleon :wink: