The Big "Hi, I'm new here!" Topic VIII

Rofl Moogle lol :lol:

Jeff

Welcome to LD4all UnitedSoul!!! Yet another dreamer has joined the ever growing forum!

Wel For the moment i am the newest guy on the block here :smile:

I am 19 years old and live in Belgium, when i was around 14 - 16 i was verry intrested in hypnosis i even succeeded in getting my mom and grand mom to take part in my experiments :cool:
The intrest in this kinda flew away, at the time i was 17 i was playing video games at a pritty high level. I played the game TFC (mod from half-life).
I met some great people, and i am still proud to be a member of the clan named SSK. But as time flew i knew this wasn’t going anywhere, so i stopped playing games and focused myself on my studies and the reading. I got back in my old intrest and started reading book of diverse subjects. I read some things about OBEE and i am trying out some telekenesis. I truly believe that we can do wonderfull things whit our subconcious. I think lucid dreaming would be one of the best methods to get in contact whit your subconcious. Think of the possibility’s.
I’ve read about people who heard a voice in there head that told them how to help people or how to get rich themself.
Anyhow i know i will be trying to read as much as i can on this forum.

i could tell much more but i need to study abit more now
Greatz from Napoleon :wink:

Hi everyone, nice to meet u all,
Im new here too (just made a few recent posts)

I am 22, from Melbourne Australia,

I have had several lucid dreams over the past 6 months or so.

And am now even further into it than I was.

speak to yas soon:)
-stranger

Hi Napoleon ready to conquering lucid land :smile:
Welcome and many lucid dreams!

Hi Stranger, your from Melbourne, you know nick and alana from sealife btw?
happy dreams and welcome! :wink:

Jeff

Nice to meet you Jeff

Nope dont know Nick or Alana :sad:

-stranger

Hello to…

Napoleon- Welcome to LD4all! Post more than 1 post and you will be a regular :wink: Have fun around the forum!

stranger- It’s great that you can already lucid dream! I hope you find some great techniques that can improve your skills here!

Hi charlottedreamer :smile:

Yeh thats what Im hoping for,… to improve my dream recall further and hopefully start having LD’s at least once a week.

Catch you round :smile:

-stranger

Welcome to LD4all Napoleon,Hope we help you in your quest for lucidity.

Hey there stranger(heh),sence you are an LDer already I hope to see some of your incite and knowledge posted here.

Hello everyone
I’ve been visiting this forum for ages now without uttering a word, so I think its time I started contributing. As of yet I’ve not had a proper lucid dream. I’m just too lazy to work on it, although I do keep a journal.
I do have one query. Can anyone suggest how emotional/depressive disorders may affect dreams and/or REM cycles? I’ve read that they’re supposed to hinder REM activity but I’m still not sure. If anyone knows, cheers. :smile:

MagnificentAmberson: Welcome to LD4all forum! Utter more words around here :wink: your opinion counts! :biggrin: Do keep a journal, it will help a lot when your dream recall improves. You’ll notice that you have some dream signs that you can pay attention to in order to become lucid. Emotional/depressive disorders might affect dreams/REM cycles, but I’m not too certain for the fact side of it, but based on my experience. I either dream too less or too vividly when I am depressed. Somehow, it gets me through my difficult times. I heard though that anti-depressant medications do affect your dreaming time. It did to mine and I hated it. :tongue:

Anyways, EVERYBODY that I haven’t introduced to LD4all yet, WELCOME to LD4all forum! :biggrin: I haven’t posted for a while so I am betting that I missed a lot of you. :wink: Enjoy yourself and have fun on your lucid journey! :happy:

GreetingzzZZ,
Dm7

:cry: know what… i never posted here when i first came here. so …! lol hi i’m new… kinda :tongue:

Lol fear, welcome then! :smile:

Ya i didn’t post here when I joined either, so there! Huzzah! :mrgreen_hat:

Hahaha, welcome Lucid_Adventurer then to LD4all forum. :content:

Hi to MagnificentAmberson
Also hello again to fear, Lucid_Adventurer, stranger, napoleon and anybody else who have jumped into posting elsewhere before coming here.

hi again to moogle and every1 :smile:

-stranger

Hey stranger, you will have to change your user name soon because you aren’t a stranger any more. :happy: :tongue:

lol :razz:

Hello to almost new fear and Lucid_Adventurer!

Also hi to completly new (to posting at least) MagnificentAmberson!! I’m glad you’ve decided to start posting and I hope you continue contributing to LD4all!