Warning Labels

Thought I’d share some funny (but actual) product warning labels.

“Caution: The contents of this bottle should not be fed to fish.” – On a bottle of shampoo for dogs.

“Do not use in shower.” – On a hair dryer.

“Do not use while sleeping.” – On a hair dryer.

“Do not place this product into any electronic equipment.” – On the case of a chocolate CD in a gift basket.

“Recycled flush water unsafe for drinking.” – On a toilet at a public sports facility in Ann Arbor, Michigan.

“Shin pads cannot protect any part of the body they do not cover.” – On a pair of shin guards made for bicyclists.

“This product not intended for use as a dental drill.” – On an electric rotary tool.

“Caution: Do not spray in eyes.” – On a container of underarm deodorant.

“Do not drive with sunshield in place.” – On a cardboard sunshield that keeps the sun off the dashboard.

“Caution: This is not a safety protective device.” – On a plastic toy helmet used as a container for popcorn.

“Battery may explore or leak.” – On a battery. See a scanned image.

“Do not eat toner.” – On a toner cartridge for a laser printer.

“Not intended for highway use.” – On a 13-inch wheel on a wheelbarrow.

“May irritate eyes.” – On a can of self-defense pepper spray.

“Eating rocks may lead to broken teeth.” – On a novelty rock garden set called “Popcorn Rock.”

“Caution: Hot beverages are hot!” – On a coffee cup.

“Warning: May contain small parts.” – On a frisbee.

“Do not use orally.” – On a toilet bowl cleaning brush.

“Please keep out of children.” – On a butcher knife.

“Not suitable for children aged 36 months or less.” – On a birthday card for a 1 year old.

“Do not recharge, put in backwards, or use.” – On a battery.

“Warning: Do not use on eyes.” – In the manual for a heated seat cushion.

“Do not look into laser with remaining eye.” – On a laser pointer.

“Do not use for drying pets.” – In the manual for a microwave oven.

“For use on animals only.” – On an electric cattle prod.

“For use by trained personnel only.” – On a can of air freshener.

“Keep out of reach of children and teenagers.” – On a can of air freshener.

“Remember, objects in the mirror are actually behind you.” – On a motorcycle helmet-mounted rear-view mirror.

“Warning: Do not climb inside this bag and zip it up. Doing so will cause injury and death.” – A label inside a protective bag (for fragile objects), which measures 15cm by 15cm by 12cm. *I think this is my favorite!

“Twist top off with hands. Throw top away. Do not put top in mouth.” – On the label of a bottled drink.

“Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice.” – On a box of rat poison.

“Cannot be made non-poisonous.” – On the back of a can of de-icing windshield fluid.

“Caution: Remove infant before folding for storage.” – On a portable stroller.

“Do not drive car or operate machinery.” – On Boot’s children’s cough medicine.

“For indoor or outdoor use only.” – On a string of Christmas lights.

“Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly.” – On a child sized Superman costume.

“This door is alarmed from 7:00pm - 7:00am.” – On a hospital’s outside access door.

“Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.” – On a sign at a railroad station.

“Do not turn upside down.” – On the bottom of a supermarket dessert box.

“Not for human consumption.” – On a package of dice.

“May be harmful if swallowed.” – On a shipment of hammers.

“Using Ingenio cookware to destroy your old pots may void your warranty.” – A printed message that appears in a television advertisement when the presenter demonstrates how strong the cookware is by using it to beat up and destroy a regular frying pan.

“Do not dangle the mouse by its cable or throw the mouse at co-workers.” – From a manual for an SGI computer.

“Warning: May contain nuts.” – On a package of peanuts.

“Warning: Misuse may cause injury or death.” – Stamped on the metal barrel of a .22 calibre rifle.

“Do not use orally after using rectally.” – In the instructions for an electric thermometer.

“Not to be used as a personal flotation device.” – On a 6x10 inch inflatable picture frame.

“Do not put in mouth.” – On a box of bottle rockets.

“Not dishwasher safe.” – On a remote control for a TV.

*For lots more insanity (but also hilarity), visit rinkworks.com/said/
It is truly a wonderful site.

Hahaha, thanks for that funny warning labels. They made my day today. :biggrin:

Some of them are so stupid… I am surprised I haven’t noticed how silly they are until now. I need to be more aware of what’s going on in my life. Don’t you think so? Hehe. Thanks again for this post, I definitely like that. :grin:

“Warning: has been found to cause cancer in laboratory mice.” – On a box of rat poison.

Wonder if the rats too die of cancer :grin:

i don’t really get why that is funny. the Peanut is a legume along with beans and peas. :eh:

“The ice is cold” - Slush drink
“Warning: Smoking makes your skin older” - cigaretts
“Do not attempt to stop chain with hands or genitals.” - Chain saw
“Warning: Do not attempt to remove blade while lawnmower is running.”
“Do not iron chlothes while wearing them”

gone

Oooh God! :cool_laugh: These are hilarious! Thanks so much, I couldn’t stop laughing :happy:

I’m glad some of you guys got a kick out of these. That link I added is a great site filled with so much more funny stuff, so mosey on over there (mosey?!) or I’ll be forced to start posting that kind of stuff everyday just to share the humor. :tongue:

lol! That was actually really funny… I don’t know why…

Anyway thanks for those! They were so funny :happy:

Yeah :biggrin: I came back to really read it again. Lol. It really made my day too! :lol: Thanks! :content:

hehe, this reminds me of engrish.com.

Sadly, you get people that would make these mistakes, if there is no warnings on them. It is sad to think that you get such people.

Though a good warning is:

“Do not tip upside down” - on the bottom of an icecream container.

Lol. :grin:

“Do not tip upside down” - on the bottom of an icecream container.

Hahahaha that’s a good one! :biggrin: I do that all the time… cuz it’s stuck there. :content: Good warning for me. :lol:

Tube of Toothpaste - Remove Foil-seal Before Use.

ever noticed that toys say this is not a life saving device? o ya i’m gonna be drowning… hey throw me the barbie!

lol. Ha ha, lol. Barbie will save you! :rofl:

I say we get rid of all warning labels and let that problem solve itself.