I did.... something...

ok so the title isn’t as funny as one of my old posts “Interesting but curious” but anyways to the point.

Since going to sleep last night i was waking up quite alot through-out the “morning” 7am -1pm. At one point it occured to me to try and “visit” my friend via astral projection. Now my mother once told me the best time to attempt astral projection is after waking up early - the mind is generally very relaxed and normally you would drift off back to sleep but i thought hey give it a try. (the idea was probably fresh in my mind as i tried to do it b4 bed as well)

Anyways i felt sleep begin to wash over me and concentrated on seeing my friend, i was seeing hypnogogic imagary and i tried to make it show me my friend. At this point i saw only blackness and a green form imerged. Now the best way i can describe it was like looking at an image taken from an infrared heat sensitive camera. You can tell its a person etc but it’s a little fuzzy and red (or in this case green).

As i was saying, this greeness merged into a big lump which then started to take a humanoid form, the possitioning was like sitting on the edge of a bed or chair and leaning forward. (if anyone is familiar with “the thinker” a statue then same possition as that) From here i focused on making the image clearer and “life like” rather than this green heatsensor camera feel.

After a few seconds her head began to clear and i could tell who it was, it wasn’t perfect or 100% accurate at this point but it was clear to me who i was looking at. Now sleep was really pulling me in by this point so it was hard to focus on what i was trying to do. I ‘zoomed’ in on her face and the image jumped from green thing, to human features to green thing etc.

I think because i was so tired i actually had to concentrate harder than i would have had to otherwise as i was fighting off sleep as well as trying to concentrate. But at the end i managed to get her whole head and shoulders clear enough to note that her hair was wet and she was leaning forward, face now in her hands and she was crying. This was the last thing i experienced, i intended to look at the clock to check the time but i must have slipped straight back into sleep.

Now i know the time was somewhere between 10-12 because i woke up around 10ish and i woke up at 12 and it was sometiem during that period though i cannot say exactly when. In all honesty on waking up i thought that i had just imagined it because i was so tired or “willed” false images. But i text msged her and asked her if what i saw was correct and gave aprox times.

She has told me that i was indeed accurate. aproximately 10:30 she was just out of shower wet hair, sitting on the edge of her bed in tears.

I am not sure if what i experienced was Astral Projection or Remote Veiwing or something similar, i don’t feel it was OBE because i have had OBEs before and only during dreams and i am willing to state that whatever did happen i was awake the whole time - of that i am 99% sure.

I’ve tried astral projection many times without success and i am willing to put this as a successful attempt :smile:

I’d love to hear your thoughts on this experience and feel free to ask questions i’ll answer them as best i can :wiske: :cool:

It sounds more like remote viewing to me but i can’t be a 100% sure since you are the one who experienced it.
Good luck with your AP attempts

that was really amazing :content:

just amazing?

THis is phenominal!

Really fantastic mate, really!!

im speechless, keep us updated with more of this stuff! :smile:

-stranger

Wow amazing experience indeed!!

I agree with NewbieLD: it sounds more like remote viewing to me. Doesn’t AP normally go together with rather complex sensations and noises?

I agree, it sounds like Remote Viewing. Though, I do believe that OBEs, Remote Viewing and APs are all basically different variants of the exact same thing.

In any case, that’s way cool!

While telepathy in waking is limmited to thoughts and emotions mostly, when our filter of our waking consciousness is more pealed of and gonne, like in inbetween stages between waking and sleeping or dreaming, telepathy is automatically connected to and translated in images and way stronger and more clear then when just being awake.
So i say this was telepathy based.

What iam interested is how strong is your bondage with her and how well you know her.
Well try again with her i would say :smile:

Nice Dark Matter!

Jeff

Hehehehehe.

It wouldn’t be the first time i’ve had a psychic connection with someone only that just lasted for a split second and the person in question i didn’t know very well. It was just a feeling of knowing each other completely in that one second and feeling each others emotions. It felt like an electric pulse through my body. (i was talking to the person via ICQ messenger.) It was a second if that and it felt amazing.

When i was a child i used to feel that i could change peoples mood by thought alone and that i could effect the atmosphere. Whether this was just some interesting child like imaginary thing i don’t know, but during junoir school one time i turned and started at a friend directly into his eyes. Nothing was said we just looked at each other for about 10seconds and afterwards he said that he felt extremely calm and almost like i was hypnotizing him.

As for this girl and how well i know her, well this is the same girl i have talked about her visiting me via astral projection. We are internet friends (never met in RL) but we are very close and have been for sometime. I think we really started to get close about 2 and a bit years ago when her closest friend was suicidal and i was helping her through it. But we have become very close and it’s probably something more than just close friendship.

As for trying again with her, this is the girl i have always tried to Ap to, connect with. This particular experience seemed more perfectly timed than anything, me thinking “oh now would be a good time to try” and all that. Hopefully i will be able to repeat the process and even move it into other things like AP etc.

Yeah that’s pretty interresting. It would be sweet for me to be able to do that. Im gonna try sometime!

Dark Matter: That sounds like you’re already naturally talented for telepathy or remote viewing (still telepathy in my opinion anyways). I am betting that you, somehow, connected to her telepathically and witnessed how she was at this time when you attempted to AP.

I have experienced similar cases… lol I even freaked my mom out few times. :content: I also gave my parents some warnings like I could sense when my sister gets hurt. I would tell them to pick her up, but they didn’t listen. Then later that day, what I have sensed would be confirmed by my neighbor. She had to pick my sister up and drove her home because she fell off her bicycle and got hurt. Now I usually keep what I sense to myself only because they don’t listen anyways. :smile:

It’s always good to help each other. :happy: So keep it up. :content: