LD-related waking life situations

Quite a while ago I had a nice LD in which I stood on a bridge, and looked in the northern sky: I saw a church in the distance, with lots of trees around it. The sky above the church was extremely dark and frightening. Black thunderclouds arose and they drifted towards the east. Now, every day I take the bus to school. When I come back in the evening, the bus passes this particular bridge. For a brief moment I see exactly the same view as in that LD. And EVERY time I see this, I think about the LD.
Does anyone else always experience this kind of LD-related waking life situations?

I know I havn’t had an experience like that (atleast not in a LD), but it does sound pretty cool.

-stranger

It could be a sign or something urging you to maybe check the situation out, i.e. go to the church, see what happens. Maybe just get off the bus at the bridge, stand at the bridge, and look at the view. It would probably be an enlightening experience for you. Hehe i bet youre gonna get some major deja vu and precog feeling. Anything else happen in that lucid dream? If not then perhaps its like your subconscious pulling some stuff to get you to sort of ‘continue’ that dream in real life…

Hope that helped a little…let us know about any developments youve got me interested at least…

Good luck :content:

Thx for your reply. It will be tough to get out of the bus right on the bridge. There isn’t any place for pedestrians to walk :smile: But everytime I pass there I get indeed an unusual strong feeling of déjà vu.
In this LD I looked at the scene for about half a minute. Afterwards, I entered a big building where people were attending a gathering. I listened to some music through headphones, and it was the most beautiful tones I’ve ever heard in a dream. I tried to replicate it in waking life, using computer software, but I failed.
Perhaps I need to visit the church, but I don’t know what to expect of the visit. I went to that church almost weekly during my childhood, and it’s just a church…
Personally I don’t think it has much meaning; it’s a reliving of a particular dream view simply because I’m forced to see this same view irl everyday.

Oh now i see what you mean there (yeah sorry kinda went off subject with that post i realize), i get deja vu all the time, but for me its not a constant recurrence its like deja vu for something once. Only thing i kind have recurring deja vu around is when im at the computer, but then again its always something different so i guess i cant really relate. Its amazing though how some things ive got the hardest time remembering and yet the smallest thing will tip off a dream recall, on the subject of memory anyways. Alot of times i’ll just remember something from something, like its automatic memory retrieval so i guess i can relate after all a little. As for music, yeah ive heard some ‘heavenly’ stuff (for lack of a better word) that ive never succeeded in duplicating either, its like i cant get the first note down…