A good Lucid routine

K, so i got already one not so verry vived LD

I am planning to get some sort of routine, because i think ones something is a habbit it gets more powerfull.
This is what i am planning to do:

1. Giong to bed around 21:30 telling myself to have a lucid dream and recall it when i wake up
  2. waking up whit alarm clock around 3:30, i read that 6 hours should be the best time for WBTB.
  3. Staying up for an hour and reading abit on this forum, before going to bed i will watch that spiral thingie because thats when i had my first lucid dream.
  4. 4:30 before falling asleep reminding what i want to do when lucid and dont forget to remember it.

Now i think when you could make a habbit of this you should get rather good in LD.
Whats do you peeps think? sound like a nice routine?

Yeh it does, nice one,

I want to make some sort of LD sleep schedule for me too, maybe I will have a similar one to you :smile:

I’ll let you know with my progress,

let us know with your progress too :smile:

-stranger

I haven’t LD’d yet, but that is pretty much the timetable I’ve used when I’ve had my most vivid regular dreams. There must be somethin’ to it!

Spiral thing? where is this ‘Spiral thing’ that you speak of? I must know! :uh:

angelfire.com/biz6/Picvault/Dream.html

K, i made it out of bet and going back to sleep now

Hoping to have LD
Report will be in the morning

Bah, no luck :neutral:
Standing up in the middle of the night when its cold is not so sweet

I think i wil try to put some effort in pedro his method, the idea is nice and you dont need to get out of bed :smile:

Ofcourse I only tryied this once but i find it a rather anoying method

Hi Napoleon,

Well I tried WBTB in my last sleep, it did not give me a LD but it did make me remember a lot of my dreams.

All I did was set my alarm clock for 5hours45 mins into my sleep. I put my dream journal next to my bed so when I woke up all I had to do was pick it up from right next to me.

Then I wrote in it all that I could remember from the dreams I just had. It was only 2 sentances coz i couldnt remember much at all. So I kept writing “I AM DREAMING?? YES I AM DREAMING” over and over,…then I just read over a few passed LD’s and sat back, and thought about LD’ing.

I didnt have an LD, but I came close in one dream, and I did end up remembering 5 dreams in just that final hour i slept in! So I think this is a good way to always remember the final hour or so of your dreams, at least.

Hope it helps, even if its just a little,
-stranger