LD4all chat addicts support room

:hmmm: hmmm, strange. Everytime I picture pasQuale I see her in comfortable pajamas and a set of matching night slippers.

So would that be “smart comfortable” pajamas or pajamas with motifs of sponge bob all over them. :grin:

:rofl: :lmao: you pll crack me up :gni:

DA i told you that picture was top secret! :tongue:

I can understand why its top secret, im gonna have nightmares of Pasqule :tongue:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

HOw did you merge yourself into those clothes? j/k :content:

Well, Hubbs…if you do have a nightmare, remember to post it into your dream journal :tongue: :happy:

:happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy: :happy:
Man you crack me up! Hehe, I visualize pasQuale as a red-headed with glasses that makes her look smarter. I imagine her wavy/curly hair would be a bit longer than shoulder-length. I also imagine her in clean, neat, and professional-looking dress… mostly black. I also somehow imagine her as a very organized person who like to purse her dreams/interests. When it’s time for her to go to bed, I visualize her in bright yellow PJ’s (probably picture influenced :tongue:) with that silly slippers. Lol. :lol:

I thought she wears mini skirt,higheels and pantyhose all the time?:slight_smile:
Is that top secret too?:slight_smile:

Yes it is and now everyone knows!

sealife chat isn’t working :cry:

It’s back again! bye :tongue:

:cry: chat isn’t working :help:

I noticed! :cry:

I hate that when that happens. :bored:

I must have bad withdrawal… I’m looking to see who has MSN messenger :razz: while I’m reading posts! :happy:

Funny I looked if this computer has msn messager since I’m at net cafe… but no! :sad:

:cry:

The chatroom has just started working again! :happy:

:biggrin:

Whew I was about to die from irc withdrawal lol

i would be in the chat but im banned from chat4all and i have no idea why

I got banned from typing an outwar URL once. That ban lasted only a day. Are you sure nobody else has been using your computer? :eek:

I emailed chat4all hoping they will unban me cause im going through chat withdrawl.

speedo… aww that’s sad to hear! :sad: Hopefully things clear up soon! :hug:

/me opens the door after a long time

pfew what a dust

/me vacuums, cleans, dusts, etc

/me welcomes all addicts :smile: