What is so wrong about it??!!

i know a 46yr old that plays video games.

my dad also plays video games

My dad is playing manhunt right now as i type :content:
I play games,And many of you buddys do to.

What kind of people are these? I don’t know where you live, but here no one cares if you play videogames, more people do then don’t. I bet you don’t like in the states though. I wonder if we play videogames more then japanese people. :eh: Maybe I’ll ask one, anyone live in japan? Anyway, blow them off, anyone that can actually somehow find playing videogames(one of the most fun ways to pass time in the teenage years…well almost) to be something bad that can be made fun of, that person needs to get there head out of there behind and get with the times. :cool:

Where I live, you are considered odd if you don’t play computer games.

Ampout, LOl, my friends and Myself are all in our thirties and we still like games…isnt that great, having a little part inside of you that still likes to play! My advise is if someone says something about it then say "yup, you got the right to c it that way…then just smile and let it go :wink:

Being agrown up is not that you cant play but is more taking an overview about your life and take responsibility for it…playing keeps you young of spirit and thats a good thing. So be who you are no matter what others say about it.
But be with respect and responsibility.

Even when iam 80 i still gonne play :happy:
if thats possible then, free spirit so free so free :wink:

Jeff

heh where i live ppl ask me for help on games . even preps weird huh? guess i’m just lucky. and i play ALOT! of games :happy: and final fantasys …99+ hours. hehe i’m a game addict

You also know a 47 year old who plays video games … me! :wiske:

I’m not sure if it’s where I live, or just who I talk to, but nobody ever makes fun of my interests. Well, except my parents, but I’m hoping they’ll grow to accept it. :wink:

Given that the video game industry now turns over more annually than the film industry (yep, that’s right) - it’s about time it was taken seriously.

Like everybody said in this thread:

Do whatever makes you happy.

If they can’t accept it, they are not worth your time

where me and ampout live we’re considered odd if we play videogames. Most of the gammers are (unerversally) 22, 23, 24 years old

Maybe, theyre the odd ones dead :smile:

:eek: Wow. Over here people call you sad for not owning enough video games, or having an xbox instead of a ps2 concle, or vice versa.

LOL! TechnoDreamer :wink:

Jeff

You’d fit in with my friends well. A lot of times I find myself out of conversations because my friends are talking about video games, which I have little to no interest in.

Strange indeed, I’m 25 years old and I enjoy massive multiplayer UT or QUAKE. Not to mention strategy games like warcraft, age of mythology, age of wonders (especially shadow magic!)… Hey! than you have RPG’s which I’ve always loved (I could ramble on and on, but I wont :wink: )
Thing is, do what YOU want, and NEVER let outside opinions affect you, society is bent on shaping people to its needs, its stereotypes, whatever. Clear example would be smoking (before it was well seen and now it is frowned upon). Bottom line is: Times change, and things that are good now, will become bad later and the other way around! so dont worry, be yourself and S**** those who think otherwise!!! (just as long as you aren’t causing anyone any harm :razz: But you understand where I’m getting at. Be yourself, not a machine which is programmed)

where i live its kind of like, people accept you if you play videogames, but if you play gameboy advance they see you as immature or w/e. i love videogames, they are my obsession. heres a link to all the videogames i own:

users.ign.com/collection/dnLmicky

It is totally opposite here… When i went to school, most other students played computer games aswell…

Even my dad plays games! A workmate of him, usually bring with his ps2/pc to job when they work nightshifts :smile:

Isn’t it just because they are 15 year olds? What can you expect? :tongue: :eh:

You know most people who owns a PS2 or xbox are 15-30. Ask your friends what they like to do instead, tell them to be specific. I bet they’ll tell you they like to go out (or something similar that sounds cool). Ask where they usually go out (at age 15)… :smile:

I mean videogames is about the most fun thing you are allowed to do when you’re 15! Even at age 20 they’re still one of the most fun things :content:

um im 21 and I play computer games all the time hehe.

Man your posts have filled me with joy on the world… lol :grin: .

I did ask them what they do in free time… and ive conclueded they do almost the same thing… wach tv. lol